The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

And then there is this.

Democratic Politician Accidentally Tells the Truth About Media Bias

874ba239-f390-400a-a7b9-fd3b1e27bf09-450

Don’t you just love it when they accidentally let things slip? Nikki Fried, who serves as Florida’s agriculture commissioner, accidentally made a stunning admission about the nature of the activist media and its role as the Democratic Party’s Ministry of Propaganda.

On Thursday, Fried, who is also running for governor, posted a tweet predicting that the Sunshine State would go to Democrats in 2022. She wrote:

Whoops !

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/07/22/democratic-politician-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-media-bias-n415005

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And then there is this.

Democratic Politician Accidentally Tells the Truth About Media Bias

874ba239-f390-400a-a7b9-fd3b1e27bf09-450

Don’t you just love it when they accidentally let things slip? Nikki Fried, who serves as Florida’s agriculture commissioner, accidentally made a stunning admission about the nature of the activist media and its role as the Democratic Party’s Ministry of Propaganda.

On Thursday, Fried, who is also running for governor, posted a tweet predicting that the Sunshine State would go to Democrats in 2022. She wrote:

Whoops !

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/07/22/democratic-politician-accidentally-tells-the-truth-about-media-bias-n415005

Good luck with that one you fruit.

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I trust the students that came forward to say they told Gym of the perversion and that he didn't help them. 

I trust Tara Reade, a woman brave enough to tell the story of the perversion of Joe Biden and how he helped himself to her body, and how folks sent the message that only some women mattered.  

But that wasn’t the question, was it?   I’m assuming you don’t blindly trust the media or you would have simply said so.  You brought it up.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I trust Tara Reade, a woman brave enough to tell the story of the perversion of Joe Biden and how he helped himself to her body, and how folks sent the message that only some women mattered.  

But that wasn’t the question, was it?   I’m assuming you don’t blindly trust the media or you would have simply said so.  You brought it up.  

Lol, changing the subject away from your boy, the scum bag Gym Jorden. Sad. You people are pathetic 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, changing the subject away from your boy, the scum bag Gym Jorden. Sad. You people are pathetic 

WTF!!!!

lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The subject wasn’t about Jim Jordan (A fine congressman and all around good American) you simp. 

• Like (+1) 1

Why don't people trust us!!???

Maybe once.  Just once.  The MSM goes wall to wall with the sinister Democrat B.S. the way they do the GOP and then this country can begin to heal and unify. 

Until then

F them all.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Why don't people trust us!!???

Maybe once.  Just once.  The MSM goes wall to wall with the sinister Democrat B.S. the way they do the GOP and then this country can begin to heal and unify. 

Until then

F them all.  

This episode was just another stain on our system.  Accuse someone of something impossible to disprove, provide no credible information to back up the claim, offer conflicting versions of the alleged event, and follow up with the public disembowelment of an individual with decades of stellar public service to the country.  

The goal was always to send a message to the next person about having the wrong belief system.

Btw one of my favorite memories of that process was Rush Limbaugh calling her Dr. Ballsy Ford.  

• Agree 1

I spent a lot of time recently listening and reading the views of a lot of liberal thinkers and bloggers.  Not the current crop of social justice types but people that hold more conventional and traditional liberal views on issues like economics, opposition to government, and issues of poverty.  What I discovered was that although I view my personal positions as more right to center than these "left" thinkers I found myself agreeing with the majority of their conclusions and positions.  And as a result I've adjusted my perspective on the way I view and assess the motives and actions of institutions like the media.  One of those adjustments is questioning the current left vs. right or liberal vs. conservative disagreements and conflicts over various social issues.   

As a result of this adjustment in thinking I've concluded the media is just another instrument of distraction.  A generator of conflict.  Used by the wealthy and powerful 1% elites to draw attention away from themselves and focus the publics attention on other issues.  While pitting them against each other in order to divert all attention away from themselves and their actions.  

The "differences" between the Democrats and Republicans are "fake".  An illusion perpetrated against the voters.  The Clinton's, Bush's, Biden's, Chaney's, and other political "royalty" are a single entity.  They attend the same Ivy League schools, the same social circles, the same life experiences.  They are all members of the elite political class.  Their policies are 99% the same.  Nothing fundamental changes.    

They're supported by the big corporate sector.  Big social media, Wall Street, the defense industry, Drug and Health insurance companies, and others.  Companies that push social justice and "diversity" while continuing to exploit workers, make huge profits, destroy communities, and pay the social justice crowd off so they focus on other targets.

The unelected elements of government.  What some call the "deep state" that is unchanged or uninterrupted regardless of which party or which administration is in charge.  Political appointments, career political operatives embedded in the agencies and departments.  The intelligence community.  All working for the elites.  Something I never thought about was the fact that the President and Vice President are the only elected officials in the entire Executive branch of government.  State government, slightly different.

These forces and others work to distract the public from real issues of economic justice.  Like how the rich have become obscenely wealthier while the poor got poorer and the middle class got smaller.  They stage conflicts between segments of the working and middle class.  So the 1% are free to steal everything and anything not bolted down through the back door.  And screw everybody and get away with it without anyone noticing.  

The public spends more time debating the merits of transgender bathroom rights than it does discussing and debating the merits of a $850B defense budget.  How that money is spent, who benefits, what wars we are in or getting into and why.   Why we have 600 overseas military bases.  Why will have troops in Syria, still bomb places like Somalia, what's our role in Yemen with the Saudi's?  

Its time to wake up. Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative, everybody.  And push back.  And demand answers and real changes.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I spent a lot of time recently listening and reading the views of a lot of liberal thinkers and bloggers.  Not the current crop of social justice types but people that hold more conventional and traditional liberal views on issues like economics, opposition to government, and issues of poverty.  What I discovered was that although I view my personal positions as more right to center than these "left" thinkers I found myself agreeing with the majority of their conclusions and positions.  And as a result I've adjusted my perspective on the way I view and assess the motives and actions of institutions like the media.  One of those adjustments is questioning the current left vs. right or liberal vs. conservative disagreements and conflicts over various social issues.   

As a result of this adjustment in thinking I've concluded the media is just another instrument of distraction.  A generator of conflict.  Used by the wealthy and powerful 1% elites to draw attention away from themselves and focus the publics attention on other issues.  While pitting them against each other in order to divert all attention away from themselves and their actions.  

The "differences" between the Democrats and Republicans are "fake".  An illusion perpetrated against the voters.  The Clinton's, Bush's, Biden's, Chaney's, and other political "royalty" are a single entity.  They attend the same Ivy League schools, the same social circles, the same life experiences.  They are all members of the elite political class.  Their policies are 99% the same.  Nothing fundamental changes.    

They're supported by the big corporate sector.  Big social media, Wall Street, the defense industry, Drug and Health insurance companies, and others.  Companies that push social justice and "diversity" while continuing to exploit workers, make huge profits, destroy communities, and pay the social justice crowd off so they focus on other targets.

The unelected elements of government.  What some call the "deep state" that is unchanged or uninterrupted regardless of which party or which administration is in charge.  Political appointments, career political operatives embedded in the agencies and departments.  The intelligence community.  All working for the elites.  Something I never thought about was the fact that the President and Vice President are the only elected officials in the entire Executive branch of government.  State government, slightly different.

These forces and others work to distract the public from real issues of economic justice.  Like how the rich have become obscenely wealthier while the poor got poorer and the middle class got smaller.  They stage conflicts between segments of the working and middle class.  So the 1% are free to steal everything and anything not bolted down through the back door.  And screw everybody and get away with it without anyone noticing.  

The public spends more time debating the merits of transgender bathroom rights than it does discussing and debating the merits of a $850B defense budget.  How that money is spent, who benefits, what wars we are in or getting into and why.   Why we have 600 overseas military bases.  Why will have troops in Syria, still bomb places like Somalia, what's our role in Yemen with the Saudi's?  

Its time to wake up. Left, Right, Liberal, Conservative, everybody.  And push back.  And demand answers and real changes.  

Go on. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess you disagree with that opinion? Or are you against his right to voice that opinion? 

Don't guess.

I posted it for information.

The left wants this opinion out there.................I am helping them

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't guess.

I posted it for information.

The left wants this opinion out there.................I am helping them

Unlike you Trump cultists the left enjoys and welcomes free discussion. 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Unlike you Trump cultists the left enjoys and welcomes free discussion. 

Odd response, since I was the one who posted it.

I know it is just your immaturity, you cannot go more than one post without attacking people.

• Like (+1) 1