Trump’s follies

"Iron Dome (Hebrew: כִּפַּת בַּרְזֶל, romanized: Kippat Barzel) is an Israeli mobile all-weather air defense system[8] developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems and Israel Aerospace Industries.[7] The system is designed to intercept and destroy short-range rockets and artillery shells fired from distances of 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) to 70 kilometres (43 mi) away and whose trajectory would take them to an Israeli populated area.[9][10] From 2011 to 2021, the United States contributed a total of US$1.6 billion to the Iron Dome defense system,[11] with another US$1 billion approved by the US Congress in 2022."

So ... from Canada, Mexico, or maybe from the sea. In other words, this would be an idiotic use of U.S. military resources. But Trump thinks it sounds good to his potential voters: "Hey, let's put an Iron Dome around the United States too."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Is she wrong? Who provided the technology to Israel?

Barack Obama and the Legacy of Iron Dome

Meanwhile, these idiots wouldn't dare criticize their MASTER for his idiotic comment.

Who needs to be fact checked?  You can't make this up.

Idiots

Yes she's wrong.

She clearly stated that it was American technology provided to the Isrealis which is simply not true.

As I noted in my post we helped with funding, but it was their tech.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, yall said:

Yes she's wrong.

She clearly stated that it was American technology provided to the Isrealis which is simply not true.

As I noted in my post we helped with funding, but it was their tech.

I stand corrected. thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Trumps brain is toast, rambling without any comprehension of what he is saying. 
Aside from talking about golden showers, he is bragging about the Taliban leader calling him “your excellency” and praising Xi and Putin. He looooves the dictators and killers.  

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-in-iowa-i-do-not-like-golden-showers-from-prostitutes

4 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Trumps brain is toast, rambling without any comprehension of what he is saying. 
Aside from talking about golden showers, he is bragging about the Taliban leader calling him “your excellency” and praising Xi and Putin. He looooves the dictators and killers.  

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-in-iowa-i-do-not-like-golden-showers-from-prostitutes

Well it's between him and Joke, whose brain and body are both toast. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think the Roger Stone vile attack on Casey DeSantis finally reached the normies who don’t pay attention politically to know just how disgusting the people surrounding Trump are.  

Im talking about soft MAGA.. those who like Trump and are just going to vote Trump without much of a thought.   Not his weirdo hardcore base. 

Fox is still in the tank, and refuses to cover anything negative on Trump .. it’s still “DeSantis for X endorsement buttt look at the polls” … however, some conservative outlets slammed Stone and I think it’s waking people up … or, at least, I hope. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1