Trump’s follies

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

🥰

I’d lay low on these stories. Under four years of Trump we had peace on the world stage. And now we have rockets being launched in Asia, an embarrassing surrender in the Middle East, and a quasi-European nation being bombarded into dust. There are things to criticize Trump about for sure…but this definitely isn’t one of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d lay low on these stories. Under four years of Trump we had peace on the world stage. And now we have rockets being launched in Asia, an embarrassing surrender in the Middle East, and a quasi-European nation being bombarded into dust. There are things to criticize Trump about for sure…but this definitely isn’t one of them. 

lmao - world peace on the world stage?

You're kidding right?

Did North Korea test missiles during the Trump presidency?

Just now, BillStime said:

lmao - world peace on the world stage?

You're kidding right?

Did North Korea test missiles during the Trump presidency?

Yes they did….before Trump personally got involved in the issue…and then they stopped. Thanks though. 

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes they did….before Trump personally got involved in the issue…and then they stopped. Thanks though. 

Well to be fair I had back problems during the Trump years.  They’ve gone since Biden was elected.  It’s been peaceful here ever since. Go Brandon!!  

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manhattan-da-bragg-suspended-trump-investigation-indefinitely-stopped-pursuing-charges

Manhattan DA Bragg suspended Trump investigation 'indefinitely,' stopped pursuing charges

Top prosecutors resigned over Bragg's decision, but still believe Trump is "guilty."

The source added that Bragg and his team "realized they had no case, they stopped it." 

tee hee.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/manhattan-da-bragg-suspended-trump-investigation-indefinitely-stopped-pursuing-charges

Manhattan DA Bragg suspended Trump investigation 'indefinitely,' stopped pursuing charges

Top prosecutors resigned over Bragg's decision, but still believe Trump is "guilty."

The source added that Bragg and his team "realized they had no case, they stopped it." 

tee hee.

Another lib wet dream bites the dust.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? How do these quotes bring you to that conclusion? 

It's just one of MANY facts that drive home the case that the Trump administration was hands down the MOST corrupt...

Quite the legacy and stain Conald and the cult left on this country.

I hope you are proud.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's just one of MANY facts that drive home the case that the Trump administration was hands down the MOST corrupt...

I hope you are proud.

Because he doesn’t know what burner phone is? Should he?
Biden thinks I still use a record player!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I hope you are proud.

Proud like a ***** you psychotic nut job.