Fun Davis Webb interview

Good stuff in here … like that they went to the same steak house (Hutch’s) for like 7 weeks in a row while on a winning streak. Josh really is superstitious. 

edit: click on YouTube link for full interview 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good stuff in here … like that they went to the same steak house (Hutch’s) for like 7 weeks in a row while on a winning streak. Josh really is superstitious. 

Minor correction for out-of-towners: Hutch's isn't a steakhouse. 

Full Interview is great. Love the insight on all he does for not just the QB's but WR/TE as well. 

I feel Davis feels so good in his current role and is doing everything he can to add value to not only himself but the team overall.

Kudos to him.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yolo, I’m glad you at least mentioned it was Josh who Davis was referring to in the clip as it’s never said.  I assumed he was referring to Josh, but as always I always love paint by numbers.

Did you get the whole interview or just the clip? More Maddie and Davis at the you tube link … it’s a good listen 

1 hour ago, CaliBills said:

Full Interview is great. Love the insight on all he does for not just the QB's but WR/TE as well. 

I feel Davis feels so good in his current role and is doing everything he can to add value to not only himself but the team overall.

Kudos to him.

His career path as an NFL coach is etched in stone. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Unexpectedly insightful. I’m glad they (Maddy) showcase bottom end of roster players -if only to temporarily shut dummies up about ‘why is this guy even on the team? We could replace him with an UDFA Olineman..’

’I’m so done with this team!’

Bills have a keeper here with serious opportunity to transition into the FO.

Thanks, yet again!, @YoloinOhio!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/28/2021 at 12:34 PM, Lagoon Blues said:

Great interview.  So do you think that every QB3 does all that he does?  Almost like a 2nd QB Coach and more.  

No, I think Webb is special.  It shows that he goes way above and beyond the PS QB role in how Daboll raved about him last season.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No, I think Webb is special.  It shows that he goes way above and beyond the PS QB role in how Daboll raved about him last season.

With all that he does how do you not keep him on the roster...or...do you approach him for a coaching roll and keep fromm as 3?  Fromm is toast if they dont just for all that webb dies I would imagine.

20 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Last year Webb was on the PS.

They have not announced yet if they will have enhanced practice squads with 16 players and ability to protect 4 players a week.

I expect the NFL and NFLPA are still negotiating with priority depending on if percentages of players with COVID-19 vaccine goes up.