The BIG LIE

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden won more votes than any other President. Trump lost. Trump also accepted help from the murderous Putin 

All true 

Why not investigate?

What's the harm.  You could be proven right and every "Big Lie" believer would have to deal with it.

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

60 court cases, some with Trump appointed judges. Yup, I'm right. Your side is all lies, misinformation and anti-Americanism. 

Tibs, snafu only wants to focus on blue states.  Red States are saints.

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

That is accurate.

Trump's voter commission in 2016 also find zero fraud and was disbanded. Also accurate. 

The 2016 Voter Commission was dealing with old voting systems, not expanded absentee ballots, etc.  I don't see what the 2016 Commission had to do with the 2020 election at all.  And, again, if some investigation turns up nothing, then what's the harm?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

60 court cases, some with Trump appointed judges. Yup, I'm right. Your side is all lies, misinformation and anti-Americanism. 

Most of those cases were dismissed on procedural grounds.  Bad lawyering doesn't mean much.  How many of those Courts actually allowed testimony and evidence?

...and feel free to tell "The Id of Tiberius" that I don't care if they look into all 50 states, red or blue, because I'm not a "your side" guy.

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

The 2016 Voter Commission was dealing with old voting systems, not expanded absentee ballots, etc.  I don't see what the 2016 Commission had to do with the 2020 election at all.  And, again, if some investigation turns up nothing, then what's the harm?

Most of those cases were dismissed on procedural grounds.  Bad lawyering doesn't mean much.  How many of those Courts actually allowed testimony and evidence?

...and feel free to tell "The Id of Tiberius" that I don't care if they look into all 50 states, red or blue, because I'm not a "your side" guy.

Bad lawyering = no evidence

If Trump had actual proof he wouldn’t have had those clowns running around and flailing in every court in America.

The whole purpose of the charade was to give ignorant people like you false hope with this election fraud mirage.

You (and all your friends ATOP) fell for it hook line and sinker.

7 minutes ago, snafu said:

The plaintiff (IE TRUMP) dropped 14 of his own lawsuits. 33 were dismissed by the court. 6 cases went through the court and were ruled against. 

Edited by 716er

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

The plaintiff (IE TRUMP) dropped 14 of his own lawsuits. 33 were dismissed by the court. 6 cases went through the court and were ruled against. 

So 6 out of 60.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What about Trump getting help from the “murderous Putin”?  Any proof of that are is that ALSO a big lie?  

16 hours ago, Governor said:

Well, that isn’t actually true. We know state systems in some states had their voter rolls hacked. That wasn’t intended to actually change votes, it was to hump up precincts and create confusion and long lines, due to people’s data being deleted, changed, modified, etc. 

States reported that happening in highly dense Dem areas. Those stories slowly trickled out over those 4 years. All that matters is that they fixed it. There were no reports this time around.

Yeah.  They were hacked well before November.  And Obama knew all about it and did nothing.  Old news.

Same people who still believe Stacey Abrams is the rightful Governor of Georgia, also are the most obsessed with Trump and his crusade.  

That said, enough from this dude.  He cost Georgia two Senate seats and has given life to a war-mongering neo-con  to become every left leaning media’s circus show to distract from anything Biden is doing. 

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Happens here too but none of these cult members get a paycheck from the government 

If they take back the House of Reps, how in the world can we have a fair presidential election in 2024? If their party almost as a whole rejected the obvious win by Biden, no way will the certify anything else but a Trump Win in 2024. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Same people who still believe Stacey Abrams is the rightful Governor of Georgia, also are the most obsessed with Trump and his crusade.  

That said, enough from this dude.  He cost Georgia two Senate seats and has given life to a war-mongering neo-con  to become every left leaning media’s circus show to distract from anything Biden is doing. 

Without Trump hard-core leftists are finding it difficult to piss and moan about how terrible everything is in the country.  They need counseling or some strong anti-depressants.  Like a jilted lover that keeps driving by their ex's residence they just can't let go.

And now with the CDC issuing guidelines on mask mandates that recommend loosening the requirements they are losing a huge symbol of virtue signalling, the mask.  It will soon be impossible for them to tell the difference between mask-resisting Trump supporters and vaccinated citizens.  This has them panicking.  I've been watching discussions on the usual liberal media outlets about the recommendations and its comical.  But, but, but, but, but, how will everyone be safe!  By getting vaccinated or generating antibodies from previous COVID infection or being in a low risk group, that's how..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills