Biden creates an economic crisis--Unemployment, Inflation, risk of STAGLFATION increasing

The only reason Jimmy Carter is still alive is he wants to be sure, he is NOT the worst president  before he dies.  Gas is the highest it has EVER been, even worse adjusted for inflation than the 70s oil crisis.  CDs were 16% in the late 70s.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

The only reason Jimmy Carter is still alive is he wants to be sure, he is NOT the worst president  before he dies.  Gas is the highest it has EVER been, even worse adjusted for inflation than the 70s oil crisis.  CDs were 16% in the late 70s.  

Fake News: They didn’t have CDs in the late 70s. We were still using record players. Even Joe Biden knows that! 😉

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I wish this idiot and whoever is running the Executive Branch never got elected. What a disaster. What a mess.  No more Demented Joe.  I can’t take it anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Irv said:

I wish this idiot and whoever is running the Executive Branch never got elected. What a disaster. What a mess.  No more Demented Joe.  I can’t take it anymore. 

My problem with Joe's team isn't so much they've caused all these problems but that they seem committed to making everything worse.  You've got an Energy secretary that doesn't know anything about energy, a Commerce secretary that doesn't know anything about commerce, a Transportation secretary that doesn't know anything about transportation, an Agriculture secretary that doesn't know anything about farming.   

When Joe's first act was to kill Keystone I immediately started building investment positions in energy funds and ETF's.  Given that and other moves designed to intentionally destroy the domestic energy sector it was an easy and almost 100% guaranteed investment decision.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

My problem with Joe's team isn't so much they've caused all these problems but that seem committed to making everything worse.  You've got an Energy secretary that doesn't know anything about energy, a Commerce secretary that doesn't know anything about commerce, a Transportation secretary that doesn't know anything about transportation, an Agriculture secretary that doesn't know anything about farming.   

When Joe's first act was to kill Keystone I immediately started building investment positions in energy funds and ETF's.  Given that and other moves designed to intentionally destroy the domestic energy sector it was an easy and almost 100% guaranteed investment decision.

Wrong, respectfully. They know exactly what they’re doing. Joe doesn’t, but they do. You have to break it all down before you can ‘transition’ to a transformed America. 

26 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong, respectfully. They know exactly what they’re doing. Joe doesn’t, but they do. You have to break it all down before you can ‘transition’ to a transformed America. 

The problem is they're not very good at math or understanding the realities of the physical world.  The fossil fuel era provided a one-time big boost to human existence and population facilitated by a high density energy source.  A one-time endowment of nature.  Everything around us is based on it.  And social and economic progress over time have been built upon the ability to harness more and more efficient and higher output levels of energy.  Human workers, animals, wind, water, burning wood, steam, petroleum.  Renewables are a step backward unless you want to take a leap of faith in the all-mighty God of technology to come up with something more efficient.  Where's the details of the plan?  Just lots of high level horseshit.  

It would take close to 12 Billion standard solar panels to replace one day of US gasoline consumption.  A conversion factor being 29 panels per gallon of gas, 44 gallons per barrel, 9.4 million barrels per day.  Placed end to end about 8 million miles long (4x2 panels).  Where's all the material, physical space, and construction for all that coming from?  that's just one application.  And only domestic consumption.  We need a real plan produced by electrical & civil engineers and other professions, One that will work.  Not pronouncements from political idiots. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The problem is they're not very good at math or understanding the realities of the physical world.  The fossil fuel era provided a one-time big boost to human existence and population facilitated by a high density energy source.  A one-time endowment of nature.  Everything around us is based on it.  And social and economic progress over time have been built upon the ability to harness more and more efficient and higher output levels of energy.  Human workers, animals, wind, water, burning wood, steam, petroleum.  Renewables are a step backward unless you want to take a leap of faith in the all-mighty God of technology to come up with something more efficient.  Where's the details of the plan?  Just lots of high level horseshit.  

It would take close to 12 Billion standard solar panels to replace one day of US gasoline consumption.  A conversion factor being 29 panels per gallon of gas, 44 gallons per barrel, 9.4 million barrels per day.  Placed end to end about 8 million miles long (4x2 panels).  Where's all the material, physical space, and construction for all that coming from?  that's just one application.  And only domestic consumption.  We need a real plan produced by electrical & civil engineers and other professions, One that will work.  Not pronouncements from political idiots. 

You’re preaching to the choir. These people are religious zealots. It’s really that simple.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

TRIGGERED

My response was purely rational. Nothing triggered here…champ.

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re preaching to the choir. These people are religious zealots. It’s really that simple.

My response was purely rational. Nothing triggered here…champ.

Oh - Karen is TRIGGERED

Lolz