Bills re-sign Ike Boettger

DJB

4 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

8 deep

You forgot Forrest Lamp

Not sure if I put Lamp into being a starting or near starting caliber player, but defiantly you could argue it. Hopefully he pans out that way if needed, still would like to see a proper Ty replacement via the draft.

10 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Would likely be a starter on some of the other teams in the NFL.

I wonder if there are fans on the KC Chiefs board that lament waiving Ike B. a few years back?

You know it would happen on this board is the reverse was true.

• Like (+1) 1

Feliciano is an average Guard, who’s value comes in his ability to also play Center. 

Ford is the wild card.  Guy was a monster in college and we played him at Tackle his rookie year, then he got hurt midway through his 2nd year.    I’m not making a judgment on him yet. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Another solid off season move by Beane that is without the bells and whistles the national media will notice or comment upon, but is the kind of move that makes a franchise successful over time.  

Agree with you, solid depth O-line guy, who did great as rotation guard. To me, Beane's depth signings will allow the Bills to move down to get a stud edge rusher  who slips into the low 20s if they don't go Etienne. 

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I like big Boettgers, I’m not gonna lie.

😳

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Better then WInters

Im sorry at what point did the narrative change that Mongo "stinks"

He is a above average OG in the NFL with position flex.   Those players do not "stink" they just dont make the pro bowl

8CDDE3DC-F450-4388-BF51-424618259976.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/27/2021 at 5:31 PM, John from Riverside said:

My point is that "average" NFL players dont stink......not everyone on your team can be an all pro.....some of them just "do their job and can be upgraded at any time"

*****....there was a time on this board when people actually liked Mongo......sometime before his injury last year that he had to play with perhaps?

Lots never noticed or have forgotten that our preferred O line starting five did not play together last season, but that would take paying attention and having a functioning memory... kinda hard for some to keep track of the tiny stuff like who’s injured or out on the O line..., shakes head, walks away...,