Jump to content

Tucker Carlson


T&C
 Share

Recommended Posts

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

 

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2022 at 8:39 PM, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20220502-203814_One UI Home.jpg

Truth is they'll the one's that are afraid.  Afraid of what is going to happen to them when a critical mass of the American public across the political and social spectrum figures out how they've been getting fed constant bullsheet by douche bags at the likes of the NY Times and the American Nationalist.   

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

 

 

 

 

Gee, you listen to the commentator with skepticism and decide what to take from it ?

 

That's how you should listen to ALL political sides.

 

The problem is when you dismiss someone as wrong................without even listening to them

 

Sound familiar ?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Actual video.

 

Without the Leftist "interpretation"

 

Being "EQUAL" means that you can be criticized for what you say and do.

 

But in the limited world off Billsy and others, if you criticize someone who is black and gay, that can only mean that you are a bigot.

 

 

 

 

Watch and decide for yourself.

 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/11/2022 at 10:50 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Truth is they'll the one's that are afraid.  Afraid of what is going to happen to them when a critical mass of the American public across the political and social spectrum figures out how they've been getting fed constant bullsheet by douche bags at the likes of the NY Times and the American Nationalist.   

Their terminology “ fear “ and “ afraid” is ridiculous and moronic anyway. Apparently you cannot simply prefer one thing over another. If I want a porterhouse steak instead of a cheeseburger, it doesn’t mean I fear the cheeseburger. I just want something better. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2022/05/16/senator-chuck-schumer-new-york-buffalo-shooting-america-racism

 

In the years since Charlottesville, replacement theory has moved from the online fringe to mainstream right-wing politics. A third of U.S. adults believe there is “a group of people in this country who are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants who agree with their political views,” according to a poll conducted in December by The Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

 

Carlson, the prominent Fox News host, has accused Democrats of orchestrating mass migration to consolidate their power.

“The country is being stolen from American citizens,” he said Aug. 23, 2021. He repeated the same theme a month later, saying that “this policy is called the great replacement, the replacement of legacy Americans with more obedient people from faraway countries.”

 

Carlson, whose show routinely garners the highest ratings in cable news, responded to the uproar on his program Monday night by accusing liberals of trying to silence their opponents.

 

“So because a mentally ill teenager murdered strangers, you cannot be allowed to express your political beliefs out loud,” he said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

 

Very powerful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for posting that is just filled with common sense yet there are those here that would say this guy is part of the problem ??? Oh and they will argue that nothing he said in this piece has any substance what so ever but that will tell you a lot about those folks .

 

And that is part of the problem that everything now is seen as the exact opposite which i have posted here many of times &  weather you believe or not this verse is what is happening here & now . 

 

Isaiah 5:20 

 

But there will always be those like O"Rourke & the POTUS that will not see this for what it is to put their personal agenda in the fore front & not talk about what is actually the cause or what needs to be done to fix it .

 

The only thing we can do is pray for some semblance of common sense comes over these type of tragedy's but to this point given what has been said i'm not very optimistic when it comes to our politicians having that common sense or addressing the true problems surrounding such instances .

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T master said:

 

Thanks for posting that is just filled with common sense yet there are those here that would say this guy is part of the problem ??? Oh and they will argue that nothing he said in this piece has any substance what so ever but that will tell you a lot about those folks .

 

And that is part of the problem that everything now is seen as the exact opposite which i have posted here many of times &  weather you believe or not this verse is what is happening here & now . 

 

Isaiah 5:20 

 

But there will always be those like O"Rourke & the POTUS that will not see this for what it is to put their personal agenda in the fore front & not talk about what is actually the cause or what needs to be done to fix it .

 

The only thing we can do is pray for some semblance of common sense comes over these type of tragedy's but to this point given what has been said i'm not very optimistic when it comes to our politicians having that common sense or addressing the true problems surrounding such instances .


Tucker is a national treasure and there is a reason why he crushes his “so called” competition on a nightly, weekly, monthly, yearly basis……

 

he is by far the best political pundit alive today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:


Tucker is a national treasure and there is a reason why he crushes his “so called” competition on a nightly, weekly, monthly, yearly basis……

 

he is by far the best political pundit alive today.


And he knows his audience well.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...