Tucker Carlson

T&C

6 minutes ago, The Governor said:

His policy ideas are polling in the 70’s. Lol.

Again, polls are mostly bunk. They’re heavily skewed to libs, and announced as “ news “ to influence people on the fence. Propaganda. I wouldn’t be surprised if policies such as “ free stuff” are popular but it doesn’t make it good policy. A huge swath of America is pretty stupid. That’s part of why we have JoeBama in office. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Again, polls are mostly bunk. They’re heavily skewed to libs, and announced as “ news “ to influence people on the fence. Propaganda. I wouldn’t be surprised if policies such as “ free stuff” are popular but it doesn’t make it good policy. A huge swath of America is pretty stupid. That’s part of why we have JoeBama in office. 

Biden’s policies poll better than Biden does.

I think you’re just in denial. This administration is hugely popular.

So much for hiding in his basement. He just took his infrastructure plan on the road to sell it even further.

Some people forgot that presidents are supposed to do that since Donald never had any policy proposals. I guess he didn’t care very much.

They’re attacking Frank Luntz now????

Wait, so why is Tucker attacking McCarthy? Is he a secret Liz Cheney supporter?

Lots of drama. Circular firing squad.

Edited by The Governor

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Americans are.

ABC News reports on its latest poll with Ipsos: “Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) are optimistic about the direction of the country.… The last time the country came close to that level of optimism about the coming year was in December 2006, when 61% said they were optimistic about where the country was headed.” (I promise, Americans won’t get tired of winning.)

Nevertheless, most Republicans remain grouchy, angry and depressed. The poll reports: “Partisanship appears to be the largest driver of pessimism with Republicans (60%) most likely to say they are pessimistic. Aside from Republicans, no other group appears to be more pessimistic than optimistic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/you-can-be-optimistic-honest/

Were coming out of a ***** pandemic.  Of course people are optimistic. 

Grouchy, angry, depressed??  Someone needs to look up the word pessimistic.  

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

So polls are mostly bunk but let me explain the results.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, The Governor said:

His policy ideas are polling in the 70’s. Lol.

You mean the 1970s? I remember those days well. Double digit inflation. Oil embargoes. Jimmy Carter burning the late night oil in the Oval Office. Ah...the memories! Bring on those massive taxes and run away inflation! Thank you sir can I have another? 

15 minutes ago, T&C said:

Tucker Time....

Just remember that a reasonable person should be expected to hear him say stupid stuff.  It's like going to a comedy show to get a college degree.

8 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Just remember that a reasonable person should be expected to hear him say stupid stuff.  It's like going to a comedy show to get a college degree.

Its all for entertainment... imo.

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I learned a lot more from comedy shows than I did from college.  Oh wait I didn’t really go to college. 

4 minutes ago, T&C said:

Its all for entertainment... imo.

I wish everyone thought like you do

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I learned a lot more from comedy shows than I did from college.  Oh wait I didn’t really go to college. 

Self-taught chefs are better anyways.  No pretentiousness

Just now, daz28 said:

He's a backboard... either you agree or you don't... same with all of them really. 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Self-taught chefs are better anyways.  No pretentiousness

I wasn’t a self taught Chef.  I went to one of the best Culinary Schools in the world and worked for/some of the best Chefs in LA.  

However I made my money after I changed careers. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Confirmation bias has never been more real than it is right now.

I'm one that listens to all points of view... I like to keep the mind open.

5 minutes ago, T&C said:

I'm one that listens to all points of view... I like to keep the mind open.

Personally, I have a voice in my head that says, "BS" everytime I hear nonsense.  It's starting to make me feel schizo I hear it so much.  Fox news puts it into overdrive.