Tucker Carlson

T&C

Tucker Carlson is saving journalism

by Don Surber

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/04/if-it-is-not-for-money-why-are-they-in.html

I should not have to write this, but journalists should accept criticism. Largely they don't. And lately they are upset because Tucker Carlson is taking them to task on his nightly Fox show. Speaking from personal experience, your critics do you a valuable service. His criticism is golden because Carlson grew up in journalism. He told Outkick, "When I was a kid, my dad worked in print in the newspaper and then in television. He had a sound guy, a cameraman, a producer. They’d come over to our house a lot. And I remember thinking, “These are truly open-minded, courageous guys.” They took no bull#### from anybody. They were also skeptical.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Leftist Twitter trying to cancel Tucker for the 800th time.  

These people are stalker level obsessed with him. 

You think Tucker is proud of the guy that killed this man over social distancing?

I mean - this is basically what Tucker is advocating - violence.

Sad world we live in 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

What else is new............

‘This is a blatant lie’: Twitter leaves some important information out of their ‘news’ about Tucker Carlson

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/04/27/this-is-a-blatant-lie-twitter-leaves-some-important-information-out-of-their-news-about-tucker-carlson/

Keep defending someone advocating violence...

Americans are.

ABC News reports on its latest poll with Ipsos: “Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) are optimistic about the direction of the country.… The last time the country came close to that level of optimism about the coming year was in December 2006, when 61% said they were optimistic about where the country was headed.” (I promise, Americans won’t get tired of winning.)

Nevertheless, most Republicans remain grouchy, angry and depressed. The poll reports: “Partisanship appears to be the largest driver of pessimism with Republicans (60%) most likely to say they are pessimistic. Aside from Republicans, no other group appears to be more pessimistic than optimistic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/you-can-be-optimistic-honest/

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Americans are.

ABC News reports on its latest poll with Ipsos: “Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) are optimistic about the direction of the country.… The last time the country came close to that level of optimism about the coming year was in December 2006, when 61% said they were optimistic about where the country was headed.” (I promise, Americans won’t get tired of winning.)

Nevertheless, most Republicans remain grouchy, angry and depressed. The poll reports: “Partisanship appears to be the largest driver of pessimism with Republicans (60%) most likely to say they are pessimistic. Aside from Republicans, no other group appears to be more pessimistic than optimistic.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/05/03/you-can-be-optimistic-honest/

Total BS. Another bunk “ poll” to influence opinion rather than reflect it. This one was of a whopping 500 people ( probably liberals or Covid terrified Biden voters) and we’re supposed to believe it’s reflective of a Nation of 330 million? Lol....funny how now pessimism is due to “ partisanship “. Couldn’t possibly be due to horrible policy ideas and the promotion of white hate and anti police sentiment by the Dems, could it ? What a total joke. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Total BS. Another bunk “ poll” to influence opinion rather than reflect it. This one was of a whopping 500 people ( probably liberals or Covid terrified Biden voters) and we’re supposed to believe it’s reflective of a Nation of 330 million? Lol....funny how now pessimism is due to “ partisanship “. Couldn’t possibly be due to horrible policy ideas and the promotion of white hate and anti police sentiment by the Dems, could it ? What a total joke. 

His policy ideas are polling in the 70’s. Lol.