Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He’s done this for years. It’s part of an album, I forget which one because I never got much into Floyd. Probably shouldn’t have done it in Germany tho.

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

He is anti-semitic though. Has put down Israel numerous times.

just can't bring yourself to comprehend that anti Zionist and anti semite are two different things...

Just an average MAGA family on a normal MAGA day...

https://krdo.com/news/2023/05/25/he-doesnt-need-help-rep-lauren-boebert-tells-deputies-not-to-come-after-son-calls-911-for-help/

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

He is anti-semitic though. Has put down Israel numerous times.

My stance on Israel is that it absolutely has the right to exist as a country, but we shouldn’t turn a blind eye to some of the heinous ***** the Israeli government has done, which is what Rog protests. Like I said, he’s done it for years. 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Which one are you?

It's funny how libs are so concerned with Israel's treatment of Palestinians considering Muslims' treatment of women and LGBTQ+.  Again just another cause they've been told to support because Repubs have a problem with Muslim terrorists.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It's funny how libs are so concerned with Israel's treatment of Palestinians considering Muslims' treatment of women and LGBTQ+.  Again just another cause they've been told to support because Repubs have a problem with Muslim terrorists.  :rolleyes:

Yes, because no one could ever be against victimizing palestinians and simultaneously against fundamentalist muslim misogyny...you're a moron.

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yes, because no one could ever be against victimizing palestinians and simultaneously against fundamentalist muslim misogyny...you're a moron.

You're as simple as they want you to be.  Keep up the good work!

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1