Georgia election laws and MLB

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Youre such a tough guy Jim… lmao

Go take a selfie w your glock in front your Christmas tree like the rest of your cult.

I don't have a Christmas Tree. 

Where is this safe place Billy Boy?  I keep asking you keep not answering.  Why? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Dude, everyone with a brain saw through the lies when Trump first started talking, the no birth certificate lie, the death panel lies, the crime wave lie, etc, etc, 

And now everyone with a brain is starting to see through the lies told about Trump during his Presidency. 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, that Biden Economic Boom is awful 🤠

For the masses it is because it because inflation, which will be with us for years, hurts them more.  And then there is the multitude of other stuff, most notably having more deaths from Wuhan virus than under Trump despite vaccines, treatments and promising to shut it down.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

For the masses it is because it because inflation, which will be with us for years, hurts them more.  And then there is the multitude of other stuff, most notably having more deaths from Wuhan virus than under Trump despite vaccines, treatments and promising to shut it down.

Complaints are like elbows. Yawn 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Don't understand demographics? 

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/new-poll-finds-hispanic-voters-split-between-dems-gop-for-midterms/amp/

I understand demographics and they are no longer on your side. These numbers keep rising for GOP in Hispanics and they are the fastest growing demo in country. I don't think you do understand demographics well.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You're so coy tough guy 

Where’s this safe space you are trying to send me back to?   

If questions make me tough then you truly are the weakling we all assumed you are. 

Carry on weak boy. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/new-poll-finds-hispanic-voters-split-between-dems-gop-for-midterms/amp/

I understand demographics and they are no longer on your side. These numbers keep rising for GOP in Hispanics and they are the fastest growing demo in country. I don't think you do understand demographics well.

He may understand demographics from a static perspective. He likely doesn’t understand where the demographics are heading. 

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Where’s this safe space you are trying to send me back to?   

If questions make me tough then you truly are the weakling we all assumed you are. 

Carry on weak boy. 

He may understand demographics from a static perspective. He likely doesn’t understand where the demographics are heading. 

Carry on safe haven

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, that Biden Economic Boom is awful 🤠

Handing out trillions in "free" money to spend does not result in an economic boom or an increase in productive activity.  Or maybe you think it is?  Perhaps proverty could be completely eliminated by giving every person living under the poverty level $10 million dollars each?  Why.....its brilliant!!  And what could go wrong?          

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Mea culpa coming soon?  

And I’m the fool. 😂😂😂

Wait wait wait wait - Chef Jim Crow - you can take it up with Reuters - but the REPUBLICAN LAW was PURPOSELY put in place to SHIFT POWER from Democrats to Republicans - and that is EXACTLY what happened here with the appointment of the new Supervisor.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

but the REPUBLICAN LAW was PURPOSELY put in place to SHIFT POWER from Democrats to Republicans - and that is EXACTLY what happened here with the appointment of the new Supervisor.

There you go Jim.

Instead of being a man, he blames the source (Reuters) even though he is the one who posted it.

And the he repeats the same lie about a Georgia law.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Leftists gotta leftist.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There you go Jim.

Instead of being a man, he blames the source (Reuters) even though he is the one who posted it.

And the he repeats the same lie about a Georgia law.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Leftists gotta leftist.

lmao - oh this is rich... coming from Bonnie who plagiarizes here all day and disappears when he gets called out for it?  Or disappears when he can't answer simple questions from the garbage sources he posts?

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait wait wait wait - Chef Jim Crow - you can take it up with Reuters - but the REPUBLICAN LAW was PURPOSELY put in place to SHIFT POWER from Democrats to Republicans - and that is EXACTLY what happened here with the appointment of the new Supervisor.

Oh no!!  😱😱

Elections have consequences right?

So now it has nothing to do with race??

You want me to bring it up with Reuters?

Jim Crow?  Where please. 

And you say I’ve been conned?  😂😂

Hook….line….sinker. 

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - oh this is rich... coming from Bonnie who plagiarizes here all day and disappears when he gets called out for it?  Or disappears when he can't answer simple questions from the garbage sources he posts?

frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Whoa nellie!!  

Billy Boy giving someone crap about not answering simple questions?

E01D9D8E-78CE-4B53-B6D5-11705396BA1B.thumb.jpeg.15bf2aff3f30a521419fac3575386d8c.jpeg

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

She's so ***** stupid.

Lot of that going around.

The story is falsely presented, and those who so desperately want to believe manure like this, always show themselves. Here and nationally.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Lot of that going around.

The story is falsely presented, and those who so desperately want to believe manure like this, always show themselves. Here and nationally.

So the law wasn’t put in place for a very specific reason? 

Is that what your saying?

Just like all the other Jim Crow laws put in place in this state?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

So the law wasn’t put in place for a very specific reason? 

Is that what your saying?

Just like all the other Jim Crow laws put in place in this state?

Laws are always put in place for a reason.  This one was 100% political (GASP) and 0% racial.  

Not racial? Really? They put in white people to remove Sunday voting from BLACK people. 

They put in people who have different ideals from you.  You’re the one that sees color. Only black people vote on Sunday?  

You’re the one coming off as the racist here. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

They put in people who have different ideals from you.  You’re the one that sees color. Only black people vote on Sunday?  

You’re the one coming off as the racist here. 

Oh Karen - stop projecting and please take off your rose colored glasses for once.

Go back to your safe place so you can circle jerk it w your other cult members pretending everyone is racist besides your own party that purposely puts in targeted laws to suppress the vote.

I hope you win Karen but you are 100% deranged and delusional.

Oh Karen - stop projecting and please take off your rose colored glasses for once.

Go back to your safe place so you can circle jerk it w your other cult members pretending everyone is racist besides your own party that purposely puts in targeted laws to suppress the vote.

I hope you win Karen but you are 100% deranged and delusional.

Until you provide us definitive proof that this law was done for anything other than political purposes you're coming off as either a) disingenuous with your "argument" b) an outright liar or c) a political hack/tool.  So, seeing you have no definitive proof pick one.  You can go with your feelz all day but feelz don't win arguments, facts do.  I have facts on my side.  You have none. 

And again for, as my mom would say, the umteenth time.  What is the safe space you talk about?  This the only message board I post on.  So, because of that, your incessant rant of telling me to go back makes you look like a total fool and a huge crybaby.

Carry on Baby Huey.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Until you provide us definitive proof that this law was done for anything other than political purposes you're coming off as either a) disingenuous with your "argument" b) an outright liar or c) a political hack/tool.  So, seeing you have no definitive proof pick one.  You can go with your feelz all day but feelz don't win arguments, facts do.  I have facts on my side.  You have none. 

And again for, as my mom would say, the umteenth time.  What is the safe space you talk about?  This the only message board I post on.  So, because of that, your incessant rant of telling me to go back makes you look like a total fool and a huge crybaby.

Carry on Baby Huey.  

I have a history of this state disenfranchising black people from voting. You can take your facts and 

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

I have a history of this state disenfranchising black people from voting. You can take your facts and 

I see. So you’re assuming and you FEEL that the past drives the current situation.  I have facts you have feelz.  

Come back with proof of the law targeting black peoples.  Until then……

Carry on. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I see. So you’re assuming and you FEEL that the past drives the current situation.  I have facts you have feelz.  

Come back with proof of the law targeting black peoples.  Until then……

Carry on. 

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllzzzzzzz

Karen always trying to be relevant. 

Go back to your safe place! 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllzzzzzzz

Karen always trying to be relevant. 

Go back to your safe place! 

Go back?  Where?  

Why don't you like me here Billy?  Does it upset you I point out constantly that you're wrong.  

What makes the GA Law racists?   For how long and how many times have I asked you and @SectionC3 what makes it racist to no good answers.  His was "they don't allow food and drink in the polling lines."  That is one of the dumbest things I've heard and shows he know nothing about Jim Crow. Soooo, back to you.  What makes the GA Bill racist?   It should be easy for you to answer no?  You've banged the "GA is racist" drum for quite some time.

Questions, questions everywhere and not a drop of answers to be had.  

Carry on Colonel Sanders.  

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Go back?  Where?  

Why don't you like me here Billy?  Does it upset you I point out constantly that you're wrong.  

What makes the GA Law racists?   For how long and how many times have I asked you and @SectionC3 what makes it racist to no good answers.  His was "they don't allow food and drink in the polling lines."  That is one of the dumbest things I've heard and shows he know nothing about Jim Crow. Soooo, back to you.  What makes the GA Bill racist?   It should be easy for you to answer no?  You've banged the "GA is racist" drum for quite some time.

Karen’s freakin out again… throwing a fit like she always does

And Karen - your white fragility will never allow you to acknowledge racism exists.

Just like you told us you never stood in line to vote so you automatically assume no else does either.

Karen, your safe place is calling you precious.

56 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Go back?  Where?  

Hoax.  You were told.  Try reading a little more carefully, Chef Jim Crow. 

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Karen’s freakin out again… throwing a fit like she always does

And Karen - your white fragility will never allow you to acknowledge racism exists.

Just like you told us you never stood in line to vote so you automatically assume no else does either.

Karen, your safe place is calling you precious.

Chef Karen.  Love it