Georgia election laws and MLB

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

White fragility 

Nope. I want do draw you out into an adult debate to prove you are wrong.  It’s how these things work.  But you refuse. I wonder why. Is it because you’re not an adult or you’re afraid of being proven wrong? 🤔

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope. I want do draw you out into an adult debate to prove you are wrong.  It’s how these things work.  But you refuse. I wonder why. Is it because you’re not an adult or you’re afraid of being proven wrong? 🤔

Been there done that - you cannot honestly debate anyone who suffers from white fragility. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Been there done that - you cannot honestly debate anyone who suffers from white fragility. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a ***** cop out. You debate wirh no one here.  What’s your diagnosis for them doctor?

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a ***** cop out. You debate wirh no one here.  What’s your diagnosis for them doctor?

Cop out?

It’s like f’n grounds hog day with you.

Go rabbit hole someone else.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Events NOW are showing it’s BS?? I knew it was BS from the get go and why it pissed me off so much in this thread.  

And what pissed me off the most is that it was a slap in the face for those that actually suffered through Jim Crow.  ***** y’all and your Jim Crow on steroids. Steroids!!  😡

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, BillStime said:

Wait - wut?

Is her legal address in GA or another state? Since she is a student that could certainly be an issue. BTW NPR says her liberal run district has to tell her why she is being challenged. So either the lady is lying or the poll workers in her liberal district are incompetent.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/10/14/georgia-elections-chief-clarifies-no-you-cant-challenge-another-voters-eligibility

46 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Is her legal address in GA or another state? Since she is a student that could certainly be an issue. BTW NPR says her liberal run district has to tell her why she is being challenged. So either the lady is lying or the poll workers in her liberal district are incompetent.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/10/14/georgia-elections-chief-clarifies-no-you-cant-challenge-another-voters-eligibility

He’s clutching.  The voting in GA, for the most part, has been smooth with record turnouts.  If he was smart he’d just walk away.  

The defense of the liberal response last year is hilarious. Record high voting is not proof that everyone is not disenfranchised, which goes right along with record high inflation is actually tamed by the Dems passing more spending, and the "Defund Police" movement is not related to the spike in crime in major cities. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The oppression of people here is astounding!! They already have 65% of total votes vs 2018 and that is just with early voters. I expect there to be big lines in liberal areas but over all Tuesday should go smoothly 

I guess POC aren't as stupid (when it comes to voting) as the Dems believe they are.

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

The oppression of people here is astounding!! They already have 65% of total votes vs 2018 and that is just with early voters. I expect there to be big lines in liberal areas but over all Tuesday should go smoothly 

I hope those waiting in line on Tuesday hydrate before they leave the house. I’m told they’re not allowed to have water once they arrive. 

🤦‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I hope those waiting in line on Tuesday hydrate before they leave the house. I’m told they’re not allowed to have water once they arrive. 

🤦‍♂️

Voter bladder suppression. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Recording Shows Warnock Campaign Calling Out-of-State Residents for Votes

a98221cc-935b-4c70-8bdc-21c3e1881b25-450

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11/27/busted-recording-shows-warnock-campaign-calling-out-of-state-residents-for-votes-n664731

I live in Massachusetts - have a 716 number - and I still get calls and texts from NY to vote.

Reach harder 

idiots 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I live in Massachusetts - have a 716 number - and I still get calls and texts from NY to vote.

Reach harder 

idiots 

Hate example #16

Your point would have been sufficient without the vitriol.  And you wonder why we all point out your anger.

25 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oooh look at you using the search function like a big boy.  You lead the pack in vitriol here and you know it.  

Awe Jimmy - getting upstaged by his own content and didn’t have the foresight to see it coming.

You call vitriol - I call it fact. I will continue to remind the cult that they are noting more than fringe and, well - pathetic idiots.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe Jimmy - getting upstaged by his own content and didn’t have the foresight to see it coming.

You call vitriol - I call it fact. I will continue to remind the cult that they are noting more than fringe and, well - pathetic idiots.

See what coming?  That I have nearly 3 times as many posts as you and you've used the word idiot more than me.  Yeah...I saw that coming.  

So you call everyone you disagree with an idiot and that is a fact to you?  No, my friend, that's not fact, that's vitriol.  

Hate example #17 and this is a BIG one.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

See what coming?  That I have nearly 3 times as many posts as you and you've used the word idiot more than me.  Yeah...I saw that coming.  

So you call everyone you disagree with an idiot and that is a fact to you?  No, my friend, that's not fact, that's vitriol.  

Hate example #17 and this is a BIG one.  

Disagree? You can’t have an argument with idiots who peddle fake news.

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Disagree? You can’t have an argument with idiots who peddle fake news.

How much of what you disagree with, and only disagree with, do you think you label as fake news?  You know it happens.  It happens to all of us. 

And there you go again calling people you've never met idiots.  There are probably plenty of times these so called idiots were actually right but you disagreed with their message and called them idiots.  Not very critical thinking of you is it.  

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

How much of what you disagree with, and only disagree with, do you think you label as fake news?  You know it happens.  It happens to all of us. 

And there you go again calling people you've never met idiots.  There are probably plenty of times these so called idiots were actually right but you disagreed with their message and called them idiots.  Not very critical thinking of you is it.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886zna8gyfp47u0svpkaa

It’s a message board - changes are extremely slim our paths will ever cross.

And yes - idiots sums up anyone who condones this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864b093e88e9bdf6dc9b

Keep trying Jim - your feelings do not matter.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886zna8gyfp47u0svpkaa

It’s a message board - changes are extremely slim our paths will ever cross.

And yes - idiots sums up anyone who condones this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864b093e88e9bdf6dc9b

Keep trying Jim - your feelings do not matter.

I'm not brining my feelings into this conversation at all.   I'm bringing your feelings of hate by calling people you've never met idiots and freaks.  

What do you do for a living?  It would be interesting to know what your major skill set is.  

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

PS: Jim - I will be tagging you on every post your friends post here that is actual hate. We can both have fun at this game and it will be hilarious to see you turn yourself into a pretzel defending the cult. Enjoy. 

So by pointing out your hatred but not others means I'm defending them?  Whatever you do for a living utilizing logic is likely not one of the required skill sets.  

• 2 months later...

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH GEORGIA: 

Democrats Do an About-Face on Georgia.

For much of 2021, every major Democrat, including President Biden, denounced the state of Georgia as a racist disgrace when its Republican-controlled state government enacted an election-reform law that they insisted was was a voter-suppression effort and “Jim Crow 2.0.”

But 2022 brought record turnout in both the primaries and midterm elections, and the state’s African Americans reported great satisfaction with and trust in their voting experience.

Now, Joe Biden wants Georgia to vote early in the presidential-primary process, and just about every major southern Democrat wants Atlanta to host the party’s next national convention. Somehow, in a very short period of time, Georgia went from too racist to host the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star game to deserving to host the 2024 Democratic National Convention.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/democrats-do-an-about-face-on-georgia/

Since at least 1941, the left has always been able to do a complete 180 at will, since they know the media won’t point out their hypocrisy du jour.

https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/09/25/the-party-of-death-n259166

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

OCEANIA HAS NEVER BEEN AT WAR WITH GEORGIA: 

Democrats Do an About-Face on Georgia.

For much of 2021, every major Democrat, including President Biden, denounced the state of Georgia as a racist disgrace when its Republican-controlled state government enacted an election-reform law that they insisted was was a voter-suppression effort and “Jim Crow 2.0.”

But 2022 brought record turnout in both the primaries and midterm elections, and the state’s African Americans reported great satisfaction with and trust in their voting experience.

Now, Joe Biden wants Georgia to vote early in the presidential-primary process, and just about every major southern Democrat wants Atlanta to host the party’s next national convention. Somehow, in a very short period of time, Georgia went from too racist to host the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star game to deserving to host the 2024 Democratic National Convention.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/democrats-do-an-about-face-on-georgia/

Since at least 1941, the left has always been able to do a complete 180 at will, since they know the media won’t point out their hypocrisy du jour.

https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/09/25/the-party-of-death-n259166

The drinking water. WHAT ABOUT THE WATER???

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...