Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that we can’t have a border until world poverty is completely eliminated? 😂😂😂

Tell that to all the other countries on the planet!

It’s the only position they can take to defend their insistence on letting everybody into the country. They keep talking about a “broken immigration system” when they are the ones that keep breaking the ways to prevent illegal immigration.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It’s the only position they can take to defend their insistence on letting everybody into the country. They keep talking about a “broken immigration system” when they are the ones that keep breaking the ways to prevent illegal immigration.

The foolish part of the argument is that anyone thinks it’s good economic policy for the United States to borrow money from China so we can give it to third world countries. Wouldn’t it be better and faster if China gave them the money directly? No…that makes way too much sense! 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Truth. Bottom line is they don’t care about illegal immigration because they hate the fact this country was founded by Caucasian people. It’s their plan to change the racial makeup of the country. 

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Truth. Bottom line is they don’t care about illegal immigration because they hate the fact this country was founded by Caucasian people. It’s their plan to change the racial makeup of the country. 

I don’t think that color matters so much as the fact that these are mostly poor people who will be dependent on the government and more likely to vote Democrat.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I don’t think that the color would matter so much as the fact that these ware mostly poor people who will be dependent on the government and more likely to vote Democrat.

I agree completely about the dependent on government and likely Democrat voters part, but I believe it’s much deeper than that. Biden has said he wants to fundamentally change America, and the Dems/ Libs have essentially declared war on Caucasian people. Just look around you; from CRT to support of BLM . They’re ashamed of who they are and now have a maniacal masochistic bent to them that will stop at nothing. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I agree completely about the dependent on government and likely Democrat voters part, but I believe it’s much deeper than that. Biden has said he wants to fundamentally change America, and the Dems/ Libs have essentially declared war on Caucasian people. Just look around you; from CRT to support of BLM . They’re ashamed of who they are and now have a maniacal masochistic bent to them that will stop at nothing. 

And eventually they’ll run out of other peoples money and move on to consume all the grain in another country’s storehouse. Rinse and repeat. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The foolish part of the argument is that anyone thinks it’s good economic policy for the United States to borrow money from China so we can give it to third world countries. Wouldn’t it be better and faster if China gave them the money directly? No…that makes way too much sense! 

Any good film or true life story of La Cosa Nostra reveals that someone’s beak must always get wet in these transactions.   In this case, it’s China. 

On 9/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Are you speaking about Biden?  He’s the very personification of why we have a border crisis to begin with.   Likely, Mayorkas is as well.

50+ years of allowing sh!t to spiral to the point where people are scrambling across a deserted stretch of land trying to avoid horses and officers entrusted with trying to restore some sense of order to perpetual chaos. 

Yep white supremacists are cheering the horse riders. The poor guy carrying   styrofoam  containers of food from the Mexico side to feed his family almost knocked into the river , that is very sick.

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

Yep white supremacists are cheering the horse riders. The poor guy carrying   styrofoam  containers of food from the Mexico side to feed his family almost knocked into the river , that is very sick.

That poor guy is deliberately breaking the laws of this country. Try going to Mexico and doing the same thing. I dare you. I’ll wait. 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That poor guy is deliberately breaking the laws of this country. Try going to Mexico and doing the same thing. I dare you. I’ll wait. 

The Haitians came thru Mexico from South America where they worked for years before covid hit. Did Mexico stop them at there southern border ?  I'll wait

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

The Haitians came thru Mexico from South America where they worked for years before covid hit. Did Mexico stop them at there southern border ?  I'll wait

You have got to be kidding me. Do you live anywhere near Mexico? I do. Go ahead, try breaking the law there. I’ll wait. 

• Like (+1) 1

Brooks: Biden Immediately Reversing Trump Rules on Immigration Was ‘Open Door Signal’ and He Was Warned It Was Dangerous

by Ian Hanchett

On Friday’s “PBS NewsHour,” New York Times columnist David Brooks said that President Joe Biden has made the immigration system worse and that his immediate reversal of former President Donald Trump’s immigration rules was “a big open door signal.”Brooks said Biden “inherited a gigantic mess that nobody has had the solution for. I think Biden did make it worse. And part of the problem was, they promised, on day one, they would reverse all the Trump rules. Reversing the Trump rules was a good idea. But doing it all at once, on day one,

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/25/brooks-biden-immediately-reversing-trump-rules-on-immigration-was-open-door-signal-and-he-was-warned-it-was-dangerous/

Mayorkas’ explanation for why the Biden admin opposes the wall is absolute BULLSH*T 

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/09/26/disgraceful-admission-mayorkas-explanation-for-why-the-biden-admin-opposes-the-wall-is-absolute-bullsht-watch/

Speaking of racism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You have got to be kidding me. Do you live anywhere near Mexico? I do. Go ahead, try breaking the law there. I’ll wait. 

Been to Mexico many times being stationed at San Diego Navy Base. You don't dare break the law there , but they let refugees from Central and South America pass thru to the US border.

1 hour ago, ALF said:

I will cheer those defending the US border from illegals trying to enter the country. I don’t care if they’re on a horse or not. There are people with economic issues all over the world. We can’t take them all and give them all free stuff. Biden should have kept the border as it was during the Trump presidency and he didn’t. The results are pure disaster, like everything else sleepy Joe does. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I will cheer those defending the US border from illegals trying to enter the country. I don’t care if they’re on a horse or not. There are people with economic issues all over the world. We can’t take them all and give them all free stuff. Biden should have kept the border as it was during the Trump presidency and he didn’t. The results are pure disaster, like everything else sleepy Joe does. 

By the way, most of the BPA's are hispanic.

They all must be the brown faces of white supremacy. 😂

White supremacy is the BVILLSHIT narrative that braindead leftists have.

They can shove their racism up their asses.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ALF said:

So you admit that you were fed a lie about the picture, right?  Considering you had to pivot to it being “sick” that a guy obviously disobeying orders was almost knocked into a river.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

The border is secure -- Joe

DHS fears up to 400,000 migrants - or DOUBLE the 21-year record set in July - could cross the border in October

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10046943/DHS-fears-400-000-migrants-cross-border-October-Biden-drops-Trump-era-COVID-rule.html

Not to worry B-Man.  Hyena Harris has got this thing licked.  

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv

Ex-Border Patrol Chief: Biden Admin Paying Contractors Millions A Day To Not Build Border Wall

Dailywire.Com, by Staff

Rodney Scott, the former chief of the United States Border Patrol, said during an interview on Tuesday evening that the Biden administration has been paying contractors millions of dollars a day to not build the border wall along with U.S.-Mexico border, even as the administration faces an illegal immigration crisis.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-border-patrol-chief-biden-admin-paying-contractors-millions-a-day-to-not-build-border-wall

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Demented Biden probably doesn't even know about it.  Hyena Harris surely does not either.  What a waste. 

What

A

Mess. 

kamalahyena.jpg

Edited by Irv

So now drug cartel thugs are shooting across the border at US border patrols and Texas guardsman.  No response from the Biden administration to this point.  Which is no surprise.  If these gutless weaklings had any stones whatsoever they'd lay out an ultimatum to the Mexican government to clean up the slime on their side of the border or we'll do it for them.  Of course I'm dreaming if I expect anything like that will happen.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

Migrants push past southern Mexican border city en route to US

New York Post, by Jesse O'Neill

Thousands of migrants mostly from Central America broke out of the Mexican southern border city of Tapachula and continued their march toward the US, more than 1,000 miles away.Over 2,000 migrants pushed past a line of state authorities who were positioned to block their progress. Some minor scuffles left a small child injured.The migrants — some of who were carrying American flags and signs with President Joe Biden’s name — walked to a nearby town to camp on a baseball field for the night.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/central-american-migrants-push-past-mexican-border-city-en-route-to-us/

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Migrants push past southern Mexican border city en route to US

New York Post, by Jesse O'Neill

Thousands of migrants mostly from Central America broke out of the Mexican southern border city of Tapachula and continued their march toward the US, more than 1,000 miles away.Over 2,000 migrants pushed past a line of state authorities who were positioned to block their progress. Some minor scuffles left a small child injured.The migrants — some of who were carrying American flags and signs with President Joe Biden’s name — walked to a nearby town to camp on a baseball field for the night.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/24/central-american-migrants-push-past-mexican-border-city-en-route-to-us/

Another Demented Biden Botch.  Honestly, we'd be better off with no President than this failure clown.  Botch!

What a Mess.jpg