Biden and the crises er challenge on the border

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Wrong Thread Mr. ""Music"

Back to illegal immigration.

How Illegal Immigrants Are Intended To Be Perpetual Source Of Underclass.

https://tomknighton.substack.com/p/how-illegal-immigrants-are-intended

Underclass? Are you referring to the poorest states in the Union (red of course) that leach off the federal government and blue states?

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Underclass? Are you referring to the poorest states in the Union (red of course) that leach off the federal government and blue states?

Well you can read the article and see what they mean,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............What am I saying ?.....................Billzy actually read something before jumping to a (wrong) conclusion. 😆

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well you can read the article and see what they mean,

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............What am I saying ?.....................Billzy actually read something before jumping to a (wrong) conclusion. 😆

I just read your headlines but my argument stands and trumps your pathetic takes

Red state leaches 

BIDEN LOSES MIGRANT KIDS, MSM YAWNS: 

Issues & Insights notes that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently acknowledged that it cannot account for more than 4,500 children of illegal immigrants who crossed the U.S. border with Mexico.

Credit goes to Axios for submitting the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request that unearthed the data. But why does the public have to depend upon a feistily independent news outlet instead of the Grey Lady or the Washington Pest for such news?

“As of Sunday, the New York Times hadn’t mentioned it. Nor had the Washington Post. Nor any other major newspaper. There’s been no mention of the findings on the network news, on CNN, or on MSNBC. The story has been picked up only by some conservative news outlets,” Issues & Insights points out.

This is significant, of course, because when the previous administration lost track of a third as many migrant kids, the Times, Post, the networks, etc. etc. went crazy.

One might think such hypocrisy would be so embarrassing that it would be addressed by the owners.

I’m not holding my breath.

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/09/06/biden-loses-4890-migrant-children-and-the-left-yawns/

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2021 at 9:52 AM, B-Man said:

I saw this story. Are these people on the American side of the river? If so, who provided all of the porta-potties? Who’s cleaning/emptying them?  What the heck is going on here? This is NOT how this country is supposed to work or behave!  Come on Joe…get your sh&t together! Dammit

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I saw this story. Are these people on the American side of the river? If so, who provided all of the porta-potties? Who’s cleaning/emptying them?  What the heck is going on here? This is NOT how this country is supposed to work or behave!  Come on Joe…get your sh&t together! Dammit

Huh?  They want this.

Border is out of control while Border Czar Harris is MIA.  Demented Biden is on vacation.  Totally botched.  As I have said before, we’d be better off with a soap dish for President.  At least a soap dish wouldn’t ***** up everything it touches.  

What

A

Mess

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

The US not helping and forcing Mexico to block there southern border with Central America causing disaster here. At least set up UN refugee camps in Central America and allow some legal and orderly migration. 

Somebody call Kamala and tell her to GET TO WORK!!

• Like (+1) 1

I do have a bleeding heart when it comes to immigration/refugees but how is this not a bigger story?   Absolute cover being provided for the Biden Admin by our non-Fox media. 

This is insane.  

Edited by SCBills

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

I do have a bleeding heart when it comes to immigration/refugees but how is this not a bigger story?   Absolute cover being provided for the Biden Admin by our non-Fox media. 

This is insane.  

Now THIS is grounds for impeachment! A complete and willful dereliction of duty by the President of the United States. Enough already. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

This is insane.  

That’s a super spreader if I ever saw one!!!

The libs on this board don’t even mention it, how many old and sick people, not including innocent children are going to catch the virus from these illegals and die? This is proof the left doesn’t care about people! 🤬

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

That’s a super spreader if I ever saw one!!!

The libs on this board don’t even mention it, how many old and sick people, not including innocent children are going to catch the virus from these illegals and die? This is proof the left doesn’t care about people! 🤬

The Left cares about people…but they believe they have a country to fundamentally transform first, and then they’ll circle back to caring. If a few Americans get sacrificed along the way, no big deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Left cares about people…but they believe they have a country to fundamentally transform first, and then they’ll circle back to caring. If a few Americans get sacrificed along the way, no big deal. 

No, the Left does NOT care about people

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I put all the blame on Mexico for the disaster at the border.

That’s a valid perspective, but it’s up to America to do something about it…no? If Mexico sent their army into the United States across our southern border the blame would certainly be on them, but again wouldn’t it be up to us to do something in response? Or would we just “put all the blame on Mexico for the disaster”? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

I think they used to.. and some new agey liberal types still do, but they are in the minority of that party now.  

You have true progressives that hate the Dems but align with them at times.  They are actually policy based in terms of M4A and student loan forgiveness. 

However, the main tenets of the current Democratic Party right now is anytime abortion, authoritarianism and identity.   Those are the big three that get you attacked should you even question them.  

I’m honestly at the point where I view the ideals of that party as evil. They worship false gods in the name of glorifying death and control.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Well who’s going to keep their oath of office then…you? Did you take one? 

I'll do it.  Will you swear me in?  Four more years.  

6 hours ago, ALF said:

I put all the blame on Mexico for the disaster at the border.

You must be kidding.  After Demented Biden and Hyena Harris told the world we have an open border - what did you expect?  Get your head out of the sand.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Absolutely not...they seem evil to me, they are far too passionate and crazed

about abortions. They are stubbornly hateful to anyone who doesn't agree with

their..er doctrines. They worship false gods i.e. sports figures, Hollywood weirdos,

musicians....etc. No free thinking on any level. Hate white people. Hate anti maskers.

Hate anti-vaxxers...hate republicans even if they are black or gay....

Promote drug use. Anti police. On and on and on.

Care about people? C'mon man.

Edited by Albwan
  • Agree 3

‘I am absolutely stunned’: Footage shows masses of migrants crossing the Rio Grande into the US

migrants-rio-grande.jpg

The border has been back in the news the last few days thanks to Fox News Los Angeles’ Bill Melugin. After drone photos of thousands of migrants underneath the International Bridge went viral, the FAA suddenly issued a two-week flight restriction above the bridge. No problem; troopers from local law enforcement took Melugin up in their helicopter for more footage, this time with the crowd under the bridge estimated at somewhere between 8,000 and 10,000, with a reported 10,000 more on the way.

On Friday, Melugin posted video of hundreds of migrants making their way across the Rio Grande in a steady stream:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/09/18/i-am-absolutely-stunned-footage-shows-masses-of-migrants-crossing-the-rio-grande-into-the-us/

Finally an adult takes charge.

While President Biden was at the beach, Gov. Abbott secured the Del Rio border crossing using National Guard and Texas DPS troopers

Screenshot-2021-09-19-4.36.26-PM-1-620x3

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/09/19/while-president-biden-was-at-the-beach-gov-abbott-secured-the-del-rio-border-crossing-using-national-guard-and-texas-dps-troopers/

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Irv said:

You must be kidding.  After Demented Biden and Hyena Harris told the world we have an open border - what did you expect?  Get your head out of the sand.  

My head is not in the sand , I supported a border wall and Trump forcing Mexico to secure there southern border with Central America. I fully support legal and orderly immigration. What is happening now is inhuman, I blame Biden for that.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ALF said:

My head is not in the sand , I supported a border wall and Trump forcing Mexico to secure there southern border with Central America. I fully support legal and orderly immigration. What is happening now is inhuman, I blame Biden for that.

Well put. In politics it’s easy to put the blame on your predecessor but in this case Biden has actually CHANGED his predecessors policies and the results are a total mess. He owns this mess and obviously doesn’t give a rats arse. We all were told Kamala would go to the border but it’s now late September and I have to ask where’s Joe? He went to California for a week to make political speeches for his friend Newsom, but apparently the plane couldn’t stop in Texas on the way there or back? We REALLY need to demand more from the people in charge. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

All that footage from Texas showing thousands upon thousands of migrants — literal huddled masses — at the International Bridge in Del Rio … well, it might have led you to believe that our southern border is not secure.

The good news is that according to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, that couldn’t be further from the truth:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

All that footage from Texas showing thousands upon thousands of migrants — literal huddled masses — at the International Bridge in Del Rio … well, it might have led you to believe that our southern border is not secure.

The good news is that according to DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, that couldn’t be further from the truth:

I remember Baghdad Bob as having had more hair! I guess he’s aged.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Biden administration expresses horror over images of Border Patrol confronting migrants

Videos taken by Al Jazeera and Reuters appear to show law enforcement officers on horseback using aggressive tactics when confronting migrants, who are largely Haitian, to prevent them from crossing into the US.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/21/politics/alejandro-mayorkas-del-rio-border-cnntv/index.html

These idiots should be fired right away

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1