Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/us/north-carolina-police-resign-black-city-manager-reaj/index.html

The headline implies that the reason the force resigned was because she was black, which would be reasonable if the prior city manager was not also black. If they have simply gone with sexism this article would not be easily proven misleading. 

On 7/7/2022 at 1:44 PM, Doc said:

So we're doing segregation again?  Hey, I guess everything happens in cycles...

its ok. i truley believe that one day a young african american will see a ( safe space free from colonizer ) sign and come up with a interesting concept. maybe people should not be judged by color of skin. maybe it should be on content of character. maybe that idea will grow and he/she will march along side anyone from any background who is not afraid of being cancelled or labled for saying this. maybe they will continue against all odds. as antifa, twitter and media scream how they are a race traitor, a uncle tom, far right. just peacefully continuing this message despite the disgusting insults, slander, physical attacks and people contacting employers. that person will be a great leader one day. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:10 PM, SoCal Deek said:

If true….that’s something everyone should be taking a knee to protest against!

Hey, diversity is our strength ! Except when we say it isn’t . Liberalism really is a mental disorder. 

On 7/7/2022 at 4:54 PM, Irv said:

How long before the White House is renamed due to systematic racism?  Burn the White Album!  What a mess.  

You may not be far off with these lunatics! 

31 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hey, diversity is our strength ! Except when we say it isn’t . Liberalism really is a mental disorder. 

You may not be far off with these lunatics! 

the way they now butcher definitions and words I'm really hoping they finally realize ! gasp ! they are using english. english is from england!!! they are promoting white supremacy with every word they use and will end this practice!

that will be a great day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

the way they now butcher definitions and words I'm really hoping they finally realize ! gasp ! they are using english. english is from england!!! they are promoting white supremacy with every word they use and will end this practice!

that will be a great day. 

Wait until the woke mob in San Francisco realize that their city is named after a catholic priest. Uh oh! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Wait until the woke mob in San Francisco realize that their city is named after a catholic priest. Uh oh! 

lol didnt know that. the dominoes are really falling now! the racist systemics are everywhere!! wait who wore cloths first!? specifically goofy scarfs in the summer?? minorities were involved with inventing soy lattes! please tell me soy latte is not supporting the patriarchy!! where does it start and when will it end!! 

😂🤣😄😅

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

lol didnt know that. the dominoes are really falling now! the racist systemics are everywhere!! wait who wore cloths first!? specifically goofy scarfs in the summer?? minorities were involved with inventing soy lattes! please tell me soy latte is not supporting the patriarchy!! where does it start and when will it end!! 

😂🤣😄😅

What a mess.  

7 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/us/north-carolina-police-resign-black-city-manager-reaj/index.html

The headline implies that the reason the force resigned was because she was black, which would be reasonable if the prior city manager was not also black. If they have simply gone with sexism this article would not be easily proven misleading. 

The race baiting liberal media at it again. Like I said many times, they are the true enemy of the people.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Worse, social justice researchers have concluded its likely Francisco was a prominent leader in the pro-life movement of his era.  

Race baiting by the Left

We’ve seen our share of “news” stories where the headline doesn’t even come close to matching the reality of a story, and CNN was again spotted taking a big swing for the “journalism” fences with their story about the resignation of a North Carolina city’s entire police force:

Despicable.

Anyone who reads this would assume that the cops resigned because of race.

Only late in the article do you learn the previous town manager was a Black man, the cops had specific complaints related to how they were being treated, & no evidence of race being an issue.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/30/way-to-race-bait-and-fan-flames-yet-another-despicable-cnn-headline-has-been-spotted/

• Shocked 1