Will Fuller to Dolphins

25 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Oh my...Fuller was #1 on my Wish List all along, I made that well known...

Sanders 1 year $6 million

Fuller 1 year $10 million

There's no way you can tell me Fuller wouldn't have been a better option at that price, factoring in age. Fuller knows he has to ball out on a prove-it deal because he is chasing big money in 2022.

Fuller isn’t in the same class with Sanders even with the age difference 

29 minutes ago, FFadpecr said:

Oh my...Fuller was #1 on my Wish List all along, I made that well known...

Sanders 1 year $6 million

Fuller 1 year $10 million

There's no way you can tell me Fuller wouldn't have been a better option at that price, factoring in age. Fuller knows he has to ball out on a prove-it deal because he is chasing big money in 2022.

Fuller would be a better option.....until he broke and was out for the year. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Process said:

You can't be implying what I think you are implying, can you? Lmao. 

3 hours ago, Process said:

You can't be implying what I think you are implying, can you? Lmao. 

Yes Fuller has had more then 50 receptions 1 time...Sanders even at 33 had 67 last year with a 12-4 football team 

3 hours ago, FFadpecr said:

Hopefully u mean Fuller is significantly better, right?

Ah no 

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Duke Williams? Come on man. Williams can't even crack a starting roster. 

He was having a great rookie season before getting hurt and then dealt with another injury last season.

Pretty damn good option as a 4th WR(assuming they take Chase). He's not going to get as many looks this season but if he stays healthy he is great depth. 

Duke would make that roster last year. Watch this season: Preston will not be good

8 hours ago, Process said:

One year deal. Very interested to see the $$$ and how it compares to Sanders ....

Fuller is exactly what this offense needed. Sanders, while a solid signing, is more of what we already have. 

Yeah, Beane convinced Barry to come out if retirement.  Whoo, whoo.  Our running game is fixed.  Thurmon get on the treadmill.  We need ya.

Process, I’m kidding.  I’m fine with passing on Fuller.  He’s Watkins.  Great when healthy, but almost never healthy.