Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

1 minute ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Man, this thread reminds me of the "Bills Stadium naming rights, A deal is close" thread....over-promise and under-deliver

Says you when you show up to Cynthia Frelund Stadium in September 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

What would take so long to pull the trigger on the trade? If they are in it, I'm sure they have been at it all day, what could be taking so long? I'm guessing another team must also be making a push

we will need to free cap space to take on his contract 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boxcar said:

George Kittle

Yeah, he might be the only one. Even then, if you were a neutral fan looking to join a new team, is it worth that much drama to sway you? Now if it was a person like Mack, I’d tend to agree. The problem is, I don’t see how exactly we will clear enough money for something like that. 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Yeah, he might be the only one. Even then, if you were a neutral fan looking to join a new team, is it worth that much drama to sway you? Now if it was a person like Mack, I’d tend to agree. The problem is, I don’t see how exactly we will clear enough money for something like that. 

Maybe she saw how awesome we are and just wanted an excuse to jump on the bandwagon

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Just feels odd... like she would need to have some kind of personal connection to whatever move it is to say this out of the blue. 

Exactly. Which makes me think it’s not Ertz. Either that or some top super star player worth getting excited over. Ertz doesn’t exactly inspire that, at least for not big football fans. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BruceVilanch said:

Cynthia Frelund joined NFL Network in 2016 as an analytics expert, providing her unique insight into the game on NFL Fantasy LIVE, GameDay Morning, and more.

She's pretty cool- has like a Masters in Analytics from MIT.  Does predictions on games, signings etc for NFL Network.  Sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but she has some sort of statistical model she uses to make predictions and reactions.  I like her.  Doesn't hurt that she is an absolute smoke show

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Exactly. Which makes me think it’s not Ertz. Either that or some top super star player worth getting excited over. Ertz doesn’t exactly inspire that, at least for not big football fans. 

As analytics nerd she might just overjoyed with thought of Ertz playing in our system and or augerbly better surrounding talent then he did before.

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

As analytics nerd she might just overjoyed with thought of Ertz playing in our system and or augerbly better surrounding talent then he did before.

That’s probable, and a fair assessment. Isn’t she like a Lions fan or something. Just seems weird that this news all of a sudden makes her contemplate switching teams. Especially given that the Bills have already been exciting for a few years now. 

However thinking about a player like Mack on this defense would make even decent fans around the league switch allegiance. Now that would be news worthy. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Agree 1