Cynthia Frelund teasing Bills fans with rumor tweet

5 hours ago, stosh64 said:

I guess that makes you a SIMP,  you probably even 'pay' Frelund for her "sure bets".

Finding a woman attractive is not the same as being a simp. If you don't know what a word means, best not use it.

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Dinosaurs roamed the earth for 165ish million years. Your kind has been around for 10-15 years. Let’s see how long you last

I enjoy talking smack.  My friends and I talk smack to each other all day.  It’s fun.  We laugh.  If Cynthia were to read this and her feelings were hurt because she has a big schnoz, I might feel bad.  But she won’t read this and the only feelings that might get hurt are the oversensitive.  I’m old school and my wife loves it.  

Stop being so sensitive world. 

You know which creatures survived when the dinosaurs went extinct? The ones that adapted to the changing times.

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Finding a woman attractive is not the same as being a simp. If you don't know what a word means, best not use it.

You know which creatures survived when the dinosaurs went extinct? The ones that adapted to the changing times.

I’m not looking to live forever.  I enjoy living as me. It’s been an amazing ride so far and  I’ll continue to live my life as I have for 46 years.  Being someone I’m not just to survive alongside a group of people I don’t want to coexist with doesn’t sound like living to me.  You survive in your life.  I’ll live my life.  Quality over quantity 

Edited by NewEra

Just now, Kwai San said:

So 18 pages of meh?  Still no idea who this chick is or what it is that excites her......sigh...........

Would make sense it’s about Ertz?  Would feel she would say it’s not him if it isn’t.  

Hope she didn’t blow a deal for us by drawing attention to it.  Feel it should be consummated by now, unless Beane needs to get some restructuring done.  Remember, he also has some UFA’s and FA’s we have to deal with or sign their replacements.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

NFL network, so I tend to think she may know something others might not. 

OK, thanks for that - but still from her......nada, zip, zill, nothing.  A GIANT nothing burger!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kwai San said:

OK, thanks for that - but still from her......nada, zip, zill, nothing.  A GIANT nothing burger!!!

It very well maybe a nothing burger, but I’m willing to give her a shred of credibility compared to most out there. Nothing else out there so it kind of puts out a good vibe, just ridding the FA euphoria wave.