Bills sign Emmanuel Sanders

He seems a better slot guy than brown. So We have Diggs and Davis going deep with Sanders and Beasley running underneath. I personally didn’t want him this year as his 34, rather find some younger talent so I hope it’s in the 4.5-5.5 million range max.

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

The never has been who went to two Pro Bowls and won a Super Bowl?

Pro Bowls? Really? You mean, “I know that guy’s name contests”?  Oh and Blaine Gabbert just won a SB too, so I suppose he’s a better QB than Allen too, right?

10 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Uhhh this isn’t actually true... 

Time period is 2017-2020 because Samuel came into the league in 2017... it looks even worse for you if I add 2016... 

Sanders 245/3018/16 12.3 Y/R and he played 55/65 possible games (played in 17 regular season games in 2019 according to PFR)

Fuller 162/2475/22 15.2 Y/R and played in 39/64 games 

Samuel 185/2087/14 11.3 Y/R and played in 53/64 possible games

@DCofNC

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Going to be sincerely pissed if Fuller or Samuel sign for similar money and we miss out for a 34yr old, never has been.

This blows my mind.

A 34 year old "never has been"

Seriously.  You're describing Emmanuel Sanders as a "34 yr old never has been"

Two Superbowl appearances, One Win

Three straight >1000 yd seasons, including one of 1400 yds and one with Trevor Siemian throwing to him

If that's "Never Has Been", I'm IN

I get the long-in -the-tooth concern, but he still racked up 726 yds on 82 targets with a 74.4% catch % last year with the Ghost of Brees and Taysom Hill at QB

I also get the "he was never a Superstar" and "he had those good years as #2 to Demaryius Thomas as a strong #1.  Well, Hey Y'all look up the Bills depth chart.

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Time period is 2017-2020

Sanders 245/3018/16

Fuller 162/2475/22

Samuel 185/2087/14 

@DCofNC

Shh, he's on a roll.  Don't Hassle him with your Facts, Jack

• Like (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Well statistically they have both out performed Sanders in virtually every way since they entered the league vs what he has done in the same time frame..

Time period is 2017-2020 because Samuel came into the league in 2017... it looks even worse for you if I add 2016... 

Sanders 245/3018/16 12.3 Y/R and he played 55/65 possible games (played in 17 regular season games in 2019 according to PFR)

Fuller 162/2475/22 15.2 Y/R and played in 39/64 games 

Samuel 185/2087/14 11.3 Y/R and played in 53/64 possible games

I am double posting because I want everyone to see exactly what you said here @DCofNC

• Like (+1) 2

Great they have filled Browns slot in Sanders  , they still need to sign Mackenzie speed kills ,also would like them to sign a flyer , and draft another Rb either with size or exceptional quickness. Their screen game was not good last year. They will miss Lee’s leadership but they have to get more production out of TE .

15 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Well statistically they have both out performed Sanders in virtually every way since they entered the league vs what he has done in the same time frame..

Dawson Knox has better hands than Agholor.

Sanders had a 1400 yard receiving  year his 5th season. Fuller and Moore haven't topped 1000 yards yet in any given season. Sanders might not be in his athletic prime like Samuels or Fuller but has a better track record IMO.

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

So can Etienne

Sometimes - I admit to mainly l watching him against Ohio state the last two years but he could not run the ball against them. And that was a light box for sure. As a receiver out of the backfield though, different story. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m sure he’s Cheap and he’s gonna be our 4th. Again not a bad addition. 

if anyone is upset with this then they are just looking for crap to be miserable about. Nothing earth shattering. Solid little signing. 

Emmanuel Sanders is a good quality NFL WR.  I was stoked when I heard we signed him.  The guy is a winner.  Good move Mr Beane.  Keep it coming.  

• Like (+1) 2