Pats apparently in on Fournette and Carson

Bunch of stories on Twitter saying they are showing interest in both Fournette and Carson.  

That would be a bit of a surprise to me as I thought they really liked Damien Harris and still have Michel and Burkhead.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Bunch of stories on Twitter saying they are showing interest in both Fournette and Carson.  

That would be a bit of a surprise to me as I thought they really liked Damien Harris and still have Michel and Burkhead.

Sure why not let them sign both of them too just build an entire team on free agency 

21 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I believe Burkhead and white are both gone. I was thinking the bills might sign one of those guys actually.

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Sure why not let them sign both of them too just build an entire team on free agency 

I don’t think it’s that they are after signing both to the roster, more that they are after a RB and are eyeing one of these two.  Haha then again I didn’t think they would spend $25m a year in two TEs who combined average leas than a 1000 yards together.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I believe Burkhead and white are both gone. I was thinking the bills might sign one of those guys actually.

I figured they would keep Burkhead and let White leave. 

17 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t think it’s that they are after signing both to the roster, more that they are after a RB and are eyeing one of these two.  Haha then again I didn’t think they would spend $25m a year in two TEs who combined average leas than a 1000 yards together.

I figured they would keep Burkhead and let White leave. 

They just paid Nelson Algholor as much money per year as Steffon Diggs that might be the only time those two receivers are used in the same sentence 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol, they gots to load up that back field. I'm sure they will release whoever, but they probably will keep more RB's than usual. Specially if Cam is the starter again. That's about all they can/will do is run the ball. And I love it.

• Like (+1) 1

Patriots might drop that name, and asked to be called 'The Expendables', after the movie franchise.  Due to the new NE 'thug' image, the Raiders will be good guys; adopt the LV Knights colours, the pageantry from their Stanley Cup appearance, and the Dilly Dilly king from Budweiser.

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

I wonder what Fournette's pricetag will be.  I sure wish we had a bruising runner.

I want a speedy RB with good hands. Got the bruiser in Moss. Need a RB that hits the lane and before you know gains 30 plus yards.

3 minutes ago, warrior9 said:

What does this mean?

It could mean lots of things.  Possibly hes pimping out the cheerleaders to corporate sponsors, suing little old ladies who can no longer afford their season tickets, serving expired peanuts and beer that he bought for pennies from defunct airlines, or hes trying to buy a super bowl in free agency like Snyder did in the early years.  Nothing would surprise me.