Gronk Considered signing with Bills

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Why?? After what he did to White. I don’t want him anywhere near Buffalo

I don't need boy scouts on this team. But what he did was something else. The only way I want to see Gronk on the Bills sideline, is if Hyde put him there with a vicious sideline hit.

• Like (+1) 3

Without reading through all the responses to this I am just gonna say I am glad Gronk turned down the offer

I dont want him here

I have never forgiven him for what he did to Tre White.....which could have seriously injured him

He is old.....and not the reason for he bucs success last year

He doesnt strike me as that old "vet that can come in and show the ropes to younger guys" even though he is old as dirt

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Probably spent as much time as I did wondering if I should watch the Sabres game yesterday.

I’ve been watching them lately as I’ve bet against them every game since mid January. It’s been fun

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, junior12thman92 said:

Oh, I'm not stressed about Gronk's rationale here or thinking there's a stigma about the Bills.

Take TE/Gronk/whatever out of it. All I'm getting at is that Beane valued Position A highly, as indicated by his making a competitive offer to one of the top 3 players at Position A.  The top 3 players at Position A have signed elsewhere. Beane clearly values this position highly, so I'm curious how he plans to fill the hole he believes is there.

Makes sense. I read into that as Beane having a responsible $ ceiling with every roster position, and when the price goes out of reach.. he walks away from the table. It's refreshing compared to seeing other teams overspend out of fear that someone else gets the player.

As Beane said, they contact a lot of these free agents (via their rep) to see what their market is ...ie how much they want.. they would be negligent if they didn’t...

If they get a feel for what the guy  wants and then don’t make an offer... does that really mean they “ have interest”  as gets reported by media types?

If I’m looking for a house and I click on one that takes my fancy and find out the asking price is double my budget that’s probably going to be the end of it..