Yannick to Raiders

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I'll be honest, if the Bills weren't even willing to spend $13 million a year on Ngakoue, I doubt they're in the market for an upper tier pass rusher. You're not gonna beat that deal.

Steal by the raiders.... wow can’t believe they got him that cheap 

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'll be honest, if the Bills weren't even willing to spend $13 million a year on Ngakoue, I doubt they're in the market for an upper tier pass rusher. You're not gonna beat that deal.

Agreed. I'm definitely surprised at the cash. Looks like "we'll build through the draft" statement is on the way....

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Yeah agree.. sobering

People will hate this but I would have rather let Milano walk and cut Addison and do this contract... I’m actually surprised I bet they could have got Yannick with Williams and Milano if they cut Addison straight out 

• Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Eh, four teams in 12 months doesn’t happen to premiere pass rushers unless there is a lot of baggage. 

Eh, not sure about that. He wanted off the Jags, got traded to Minnesota and they sucked so they got something instead of losing him for nothing, and then he was a free agent. He’s a good player who acted like a baby in Jacksonville. But there are way bigger character issues than him.

3 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

People will hate this but I would have rather let Milano walk and cut Addison and do this contract... I’m actually surprised I bet they could have got Yannick with Williams and Milano if they cut Addison straight out 

That doesn’t make any sense, we let Milano walk and we create a big hole on the defense. Yannick isn’t all that, if he was then Baltimore wouldn’t have let him walk.

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

100% this.

He talked his way off the Jaguars. Fine.

Then the Vikings, who traded a 2nd round pick for him, turned around and traded him away in the same season. Why?

Then the Ravens let him walk. Why?

Why is it that such a good player, only 25 years old, will be going on his fourth team?

Can Sammy be far behind?

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

100% this.

He talked his way off the Jaguars. Fine.

Then the Vikings, who traded a 2nd round pick for him, turned around and traded him away in the same season. Why?

Then the Ravens let him walk. Why?

Why is it that such a good player, only 25 years old, will be going on his fourth team?

Exactly.  There should be a picture of him in the dictionary for the word overrated. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That doesn’t make any sense, we let Milano walk and we create a big hole on the defense. Yannick isn’t all that, if he was then Baltimore wouldn’t have let him walk.

Him and hughes on the ends, automatically updates our pass rush to top 5 levels 

Yes losing Milano would have hurt but I’ll take the premier pass rusher every single time over a coverage linebacker... no doubt about it 

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

That's pretty irrelevant, actually.

But fwiw, he's known as a very high character guy and hard worker.

I think he went to the wrong team and won't win there.......... but he's kinda' reminiscent of Fred Dean........same size guy..........gifted pass rusher.........considered a malcontent in San Diego because he wanted to get paid........went to the Niners and everyone found out he was just a great player and good teammate.

4 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Him and hughes on the ends, automatically updates our pass rush to top 5 levels 

Yes losing Milano would have hurt but I’ll take the premier pass rusher every single time over a coverage linebacker... no doubt about it 

He’s been on 3 different teams after being in the league for only 5-6 years. There must be a reason the ravens didn’t keep him. 

11 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He is a sub 250 pound pass rushing odd front linebacker.  Not a fit for the scheme here.   

I think he's a 4-3 DE all the way.........but when you already have an undersized pass rushing DE in Hughes it's more of an invitation to get ran on..........so not an ideal fit in that regard.    

42 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yeah really, something definitely doesn't seem right with that.

Antonio Brown treated people like crap and got a Superbowl ring.  Maybe he is his role model?

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He’s been on 3 different teams after being in the league for only 5-6 years. There must be a reason the ravens didn’t keep him. 

Well he did not meet Ray Lewis role model standards.  Did not cover up for a murder.

27 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Which Yannick are the Raiders getting? The one for the Jaguars? Vikings or Ravens? Under sized over hyped pass rusher IMHO.