Biden's follies

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why do you think? 

Because he is potent, where Biden is impotent. 

Biden is the literal president yet it seems like he still plays second fiddle to Trump in every way. Media coverage, influence everything 

People talk about Trump 100x's more than they talk about Biden  and that eats away at you, I know it does. That's why you're so fixated . Always posting pictures and gifs of him like you just can't get enough of his face, his voice. 

But that's ok though he's a very potent leader, where Biden is off sleeping at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. 

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Because he is potent, where Biden is impotent. 

Biden is the literal president yet it seems like he still plays second fiddle to Trump in every way. Media coverage, influence everything 

People talk about Trump 100x's more than they talk about Biden  and that eats away at you, I know it does. That's why you're so fixated . Always posting pictures and gifs of him like you just can't get enough of his face, his voice. 

But that's ok though he's a very potent leader, where Biden is off sleeping at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e4f79af01be03fdf4e

Why did you waste your time with all that diarrhea? 

You can’t stand that Biden is having a successful presidency while the rest of YOU nut jobs would rather destroy our Democracy for Conald Trump.

foh 

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7e4f79af01be03fdf4e

Why did you waste your time with all that diarrhea? 

You can’t stand that Biden is having a successful presidency while the rest of YOU nut jobs would rather destroy our Democracy for Conald Trump.

foh 

$1 trillion a year in INTEREST on our national debt, more than the defense budget is success? And he's still spending like a drunk sailor The stock market is a mess and headed for a crash, ballooning personal debt, and nothing but war in eastern Europe is a successful presidency? 

An approval rating of like 38%? And it would be worse if everyone wasn't so fixated on Trumps indictments rather than the mess Biden is making of the economy.

This is why nobody even talks to you on here anymore because you are just so clownishly out of touch  and off base on the things you say, you don't have an original thought all you do is speak in tweets and memes 

I don't wanna be mean to you billy but you can't be so stupid. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

$1 trillion a year in INTEREST on our national debt, more than the defense budget is success? And he's still spending like a drunk sailor The stock market is a mess and headed for a crash, ballooning personal debt, and nothing but war in eastern Europe is a successful presidency? 

An approval rating of like 38%? And it would be worse if everyone wasn't so fixated on Trumps indictments rather than the mess Biden is making of the economy.

This is why nobody even talks to you on here anymore because you are just so clownishly out of touch  and off base on the things you say, you don't have an original thought all you do is speak in tweets and memes 

I don't wanna be mean to you billy but you can't be so stupid. 

I’m not here for a popularity contest, Lysol. 

What debt did Trump hand off to Biden?

Trump blew our debt BEFORE COVID and you’re bitching about what Biden has to clean up?

If it comes down to Biden and Trump - it won’t matter what Biden’s approval ratings are… Trump (and any GQP candidate) is gonna get hammered in 24.

Enjoy 

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m not here for a popularity contest, Lysol. 

What debt did Trump hand off to Biden?

Trump blew our debt BEFORE COVID and you’re bitching about what Biden has to clean up?

If it comes down to Biden and Trump - it won’t matter what Biden’s approval ratings are… Trump (and any GQP candidate) is gonna get hammered in 24.

Enjoy 

Democrats have held office for 12 of the last 16 years that's why our country is in the fiscal mess it is in. You can't dodge and duck that. That's on your chosen political party. 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Democrats have held office for 12 of the last 16 years that's why our country is in the fiscal mess it is in. You can't dodge and duck that. That's on your chosen political party. 

History is not on your side bro. Every Dem POTUS has had to rescue an economy bastardized by a Republican.

Just ask Trump:

Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'

image.thumb.jpeg.f278b73f230326fc74edfe3fad3ee233.jpeg 

Having fun yet loser?

Maui Residents to Joe Biden: 'We Don’t Want You Here'

Townhall, by Sarah Arnold

President Joe Biden's absence and lack of empathy towards the residents of Maui is a clear indicator he couldn't care less for Americans in need. During a CNN interview, a longtime Maui resident got emotional when asked why Biden is taking so long to visit the devastated area and those affected by the wildfires. "It's really affecting me because where's the President?" Maui resident Ella Sable Tacderan asked. "I mean, aren't we Americans, too? We're part of the United States. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/19/maui-residents-to-joe-biden-we-dont-want-you-here-n2627252

Gee, it's a good thing Joe isn't on the Supreme Court.  😎

74514483-12425165-image-a-38_16924962362

Revealed: Joe, Jill and Hunter Biden are staying at billionaire ex-2020 presidential candidate Tom Steyer's

$18M waterfront Lake Tahoe mansion (on president's second holiday of the Month)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12425165/Joe-Jill-Hunter-Biden-staying-billionaire-ex-2020-presidential-candidate-Tom-Steyers-18M-waterfront-Lake-Tahoe-mansion-presidents-second-holiday-MONTH.html

74514457-12425165-image-a-36_16924962170

Biden is enjoying his second vacation this month but will interrupt the holiday with a visit to Maui 

Biden Is Ignoring Maui, but I Have a Plan to Get Joe There ASAP! 

“Some of you are going to curse me out as being heartless, but what I’m about to say is true, Hawaii lacks the electoral votes to draw *President Biden’s interest.

Also, Hawaiians are too damn loyal to the Democrats to begin with. . . . Please understand that Biden requires spending 40% of his year sunning his bumper crop of liver spots, and he’ll get to you when your number of electoral votes increases and your unshakable loyalty begins to waver.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/08/21/the-morning-briefing-biden-is-ignoring-maui-but-i-have-a-plan-to-get-joe-there-asap-n1720755

On 8/20/2023 at 8:01 AM, B-Man said:

Maui Residents to Joe Biden: 'We Don’t Want You Here'

Townhall, by Sarah Arnold

President Joe Biden's absence and lack of empathy towards the residents of Maui is a clear indicator he couldn't care less for Americans in need. During a CNN interview, a longtime Maui resident got emotional when asked why Biden is taking so long to visit the devastated area and those affected by the wildfires. "It's really affecting me because where's the President?" Maui resident Ella Sable Tacderan asked. "I mean, aren't we Americans, too? We're part of the United States. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/08/19/maui-residents-to-joe-biden-we-dont-want-you-here-n2627252

This is interesting given what all the officials in Maui had to say about Joe Biden, which a direct contradiction to this

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL 

Is this the best you’ve got because Trump used to duck out on events all the time

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This is interesting given what all the officials in Maui had to say about Joe Biden, which a direct contradiction to this

Is this the best you’ve got because Trump used to duck out on events all the time

What is your attraction to Joe Biden that you feel the need to defend him at every turn? Dude is a 50 year creature of Washington that never came across a lie he wouldn’t tell. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What is your attraction to Joe Biden that you feel the need to defend him at every turn? Dude is a 50 year creature of Washington that never came across a lie he wouldn’t tell. 

It’s not really Joe Biden per se it’s the lie it’s being told

When the Democrats were coming down hard on Donald Trump because of the coronavirus situation, I was one of the first people to say that it wasn’t his fault that they would’ve happened to anybody

The fact of the matter is, I have seen news and statements made by Maui officials that they were very grateful for the swift action of the Biden administration and getting them help. It was said they cannot be taken back or muddled.

FTA: 

What's more interesting, though, is the speculation about why Biden extended his vacation. I mean, it's not like he's had a shortage of downtime lately, with him being away from the White House almost the entire month of August.

First, he went to Rehoboth Beach, then he went to Camp David, and as of this writing, he's in Lake Tahoe at a billionaire Tom Steyer's house. So what gives? I've got a few ideas. 

Remember how terrible Biden looked when he put his latest vacation on hold to visit Maui for a few hours after it had been devastated by fire? He was zoning out on camera and even appearing to fall asleep at times, and that's when he wasn't making insanely unempathetic jokes in front of people who had just lost everything. 

Did Biden decide to stay in Lake Tahoe because he's having one of his many "bad days," in which he can't function enough to be in public?

That's certainly where my money would be if I had to bet on the matter. It's just not normal for a president to cancel an appearance at a pre-planned event at the White House unless there's some extenuating circumstance behind the scenes. 

Of course, there's another possible explanation, albeit one that makes Biden look even worse. That would be the idea that he simply didn't care enough to show up. We are talking about perhaps the biggest do-nothing president in history who couldn't feign care about anyone but himself and his family if he tried. 

This is a guy who had to be shamed into visiting Lahaina, HI, where hundreds of people are dead and hundreds are still missing (including a lot of children). He only made the trek 13 days after the area was secured, and he had to interrupt his vacation to do so. I wouldn't put it past Biden to be lazy and self-centered enough to extend his current stay in Lake Tahoe just because he felt like it. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/25/biden-suddenly-extends-his-vacation-leaving-the-wnba-champs-hanging-and-questions-abounding-n2163049

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

What a stunning example of lack of self awareness. 

The ‘best’ John can do is “ yeah but Trump”

and that is what he posts in the 

Biden Follies thread 

😆

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

FTA: 

What's more interesting, though, is the speculation about why Biden extended his vacation. I mean, it's not like he's had a shortage of downtime lately, with him being away from the White House almost the entire month of August.

First, he went to Rehoboth Beach, then he went to Camp David, and as of this writing, he's in Lake Tahoe at a billionaire Tom Steyer's house. So what gives? I've got a few ideas. 

Remember how terrible Biden looked when he put his latest vacation on hold to visit Maui for a few hours after it had been devastated by fire? He was zoning out on camera and even appearing to fall asleep at times, and that's when he wasn't making insanely unempathetic jokes in front of people who had just lost everything. 

Did Biden decide to stay in Lake Tahoe because he's having one of his many "bad days," in which he can't function enough to be in public?

That's certainly where my money would be if I had to bet on the matter. It's just not normal for a president to cancel an appearance at a pre-planned event at the White House unless there's some extenuating circumstance behind the scenes. 

Of course, there's another possible explanation, albeit one that makes Biden look even worse. That would be the idea that he simply didn't care enough to show up. We are talking about perhaps the biggest do-nothing president in history who couldn't feign care about anyone but himself and his family if he tried. 

This is a guy who had to be shamed into visiting Lahaina, HI, where hundreds of people are dead and hundreds are still missing (including a lot of children). He only made the trek 13 days after the area was secured, and he had to interrupt his vacation to do so. I wouldn't put it past Biden to be lazy and self-centered enough to extend his current stay in Lake Tahoe just because he felt like it. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/25/biden-suddenly-extends-his-vacation-leaving-the-wnba-champs-hanging-and-questions-abounding-n2163049

Neither is a good look.  Then again, it is just the WNBA...

• Haha (+1) 1

WATCH: Biden Gets Loudly Booed, Yelled at in Lake Tahoe

There are a lot of things that one can criticize about him, including his penchant for exaggeration and failure to tell the truth. But one of the things that truly sticks in my craw is his effort to pitch himself as such an empathetic human being -- while treating the American people badly.

We've seen that now, again and again, most notably when it came to Afghanistan where he refused to take any responsibility for the debacle and how shamelessly he treated the Gold Star families. 

We saw it again with his "no comment" on Maui and comparing what they had to go through with his kitchen fire. 

What the people of Maui wanted was help and evidence that Biden cared after they had to deal with such chaos and a lot of failure of government in dealing with the fire. Instead what they got was Biden showing up for a photo-op for five hours and then fleeing back to his vacation. He promised help while there, and I hope they get it, but given how the response to the fire has rolled out so far and his track record, I would doubt it. 

After the photo op, Biden resumed his vacation, going to spinning and Pilates classes and hanging out at a billionaire's house. Priorities. But he'll yell about billionaires paying their "fair share."

I wrote about the bizarre comments he made on Friday after coming out of one of those classes, including how he smirked and made a joking comment about former President Donald Trump's mug shot. But what was also striking was how much he was booed after he came out and was talking to reporters.

You could hear it for about a minute and a half into this video and then it picks up again strongly at about 4:00. They not only were booing him, they were yelling things I couldn't make out but I think I heard, "You shouldn't be here." 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/08/26/watch-biden-gets-loudly-booed-in-lake-tahoe-n2163066

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It didn't come as a surprise when the party of "never let a crisis go to waste" quickly tried and get some climate change mileage out of the Florida hurricane which then swept across Georgia and the Carolinas.

However, President Biden helpfully quickly connected that to what the issue is all about for the Dems, and that's money... lots and lots of money. There's just never enough money for them to spend:

"We're gonna need a whole hell of a lot more money!"

"Let Biden and the Dems print and spend as much money as they want and the weather will get better," said no sane person ever.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/08/31/biden-says-govt-needs-a-whole-hell-of-a-lot-more-money-to-spend-n2386765

Biden books are still bombing

The few books that have been written about the Bidens have not exactly been flying off the shelves. . .

New York magazine writer Gabriel Debenedetti’s “The Long Alliance: The Imperfect Union of Joe Biden and Barack Obama” has sold fewer than 1,500 copies, according to NPD BookScan. The Associated Press’ Julie Pace and Darlene Superville’s “Jill: A Biography of the First Lady” has sold fewer than 2,500 and Chris Whipple’s “The Fight of His Life: Inside Joe Biden’s White House” and POLITICO’s Ben Schreckinger’s “The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power” have each racked up fewer than 5,000 books sold.

That’s in contrast to the almost million copies that Michael Wolff’s Trump-focused “Fire and Fury” sold, according to NPD BookScan, and the more than 400,000 copies that Bob Woodward and Robert Costa’s “Peril” sold, among many other Trump-focused books on which publishers made a killing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/05/biden-books-bad-sales-trump-00113793

How can this be? I am reliably informed that Joe Biden received the most votes for president ever!

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

The few books that have been written about the Bidens have not exactly been flying off the shelves. . .

New York magazine writer Gabriel Debenedetti’s “The Long Alliance: The Imperfect Union of Joe Biden and Barack Obama” has sold fewer than 1,500 copies, according to NPD BookScan. The Associated Press’ Julie Pace and Darlene Superville’s “Jill: A Biography of the First Lady” has sold fewer than 2,500 and Chris Whipple’s “The Fight of His Life: Inside Joe Biden’s White House” and POLITICO’s Ben Schreckinger’s “The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power” have each racked up fewer than 5,000 books sold.

That’s in contrast to the almost million copies that Michael Wolff’s Trump-focused “Fire and Fury” sold, according to NPD BookScan, and the more than 400,000 copies that Bob Woodward and Robert Costa’s “Peril” sold, among many other Trump-focused books on which publishers made a killing.

How can this be? I am reliably informed that Joe Biden received the most votes for president ever!

They have buyer's remorse.  Don't want to repeat that mistake...

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

In other shocking news, I have it on good information that books about Michael Jackson sold a lot more copies than books about Huey Lewis. And that books about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sold a lot more than a biography of the Queen Mother.

(So this is where B-Man is going. Scandal sells, Trump's behavior has been scandalous, Biden's has been comparatively dull, therefore he must have beaten Biden. Is B-Man a pseudonym for Rudy Giuliani?)

Every president has observed 9/11 at one
of the terror targets or the White House.

No wonder, Americans don't think he gives a damn

Joe Biden is about to hit an all-time low: For no good or explained reason, he has decided to skip Monday's 9/11 ceremonies.

Yes, our self-styled Empathizer-in-Chief, who revels in ruminating on his personal tragedies constantly, has decided to sit this one out.

After a summer spent dozing on the beach, grudgingly rousting himself from a Lake Tahoe vacation to finally view the devastation in Maui (before comparing that horror to a small kitchen fire in his Delaware mansion), then wandering out of a Medal of Honor ceremony Tuesday and leaving an 81-year-old Vietnam vet alone — a vet he awarded while maskless despite Jill Biden's COVID diagnosis — the president will be in Alaska when the first bell rings at 8:46 am eastern time, marking the moment that first plane struck the North Tower.

Given that it'll be 4:46 am in Anchorage – it's fair to ask if Biden will even be awake.

The president is not always present at one of the three memorial sites in New York, Pennsylvania, or Virginia. G.W. Bush and Barack Obama have observed the day from the White House, but never has the president been so far out of touch – clear across the county

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12496239/september-11-biden-MAUREEN-CALLAHAN.html

EVERYTHING IS GOING SWIMMINGLY: 

White House Report Card: Unprecedented double fail. 

“This week’s White House report card finds President Joe Biden at another international summit, the G20 in India, hobbled by a horrible approval rating, a public struggling to make ends meet, and a disgruntled liberal base who want somebody else to run for president on the 2024 Democratic ticket.

And now, in line with that, both of our graders, conservative analyst Jed Babbin and Democratic pollster John Zogby have done something they rarely do: Agree on a grade. And it’s an unprecedented double fail.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/white-house-report-card-unprecedented-double-fail

Well, he’s objectively horrible.

But the Establishment preferred this horrible failure to a second Trump term, because Biden is a failure they control.

Which tells you all you need to know about the Establishment’s priorities.