Biden's follies

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love it - these freaks are crying about a policy that has been in effect for 44 YEARS: 

THE LAW

What the Department of State Can and Can't Do in a Crisis

82h20y.jpg

CRY HARDER MAGA

Where is the US nonprofit that did it in Ukraine and Afghanistan?  did they have to pay it back?

U.S. nonprofit group evacuates first Americans from Ukraine (nbcnews.com)

But good news is they are working on Israel evacuations as well

https://www.projectdynamo.org/

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Where is the US nonprofit that did it in Ukraine and Afghanistan?  did they have to pay it back?

U.S. nonprofit group evacuates first Americans from Ukraine (nbcnews.com)

But good news is they are working on Israel evacuations as well

Oh, is Project DYNAMO an arm of the US GOVERNMENT? Ah, NO.

You try so hard.

Slither away with another loss, loser.

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

You have to pay to be 'rescued' from Israel,  perhaps just a little of the Ukraine giveawy money can be diverted.

Americans have to pay to leave Israel.  Illegals get paid to enter the US.  Sounds fair.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

No, you're just being hateful, but deep down I think you know that.  Enough, man, let it go.  

You are absolutely 100% correct. I absolutely hate and abhor the likes of Karen, Bonnie and Chris who piss all over our flag, our veterans, our future and our republic supporting a traitor like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

And I offer no apology for it - not one bit.

Just now, BillStime said:

You are absolutely 100% correct. I absolutely hate and abhor the likes of Karen, Bonnie and Chris who piss all over our flag, our veterans, our future and our republic supporting a traitor like this:

Well, you are nothing if not consistent, but it's not a healthy way to live your life.  You should really talk to someone, there are a lot of good resources, especially since COVID.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Well, you are nothing if not consistent, but it's not a healthy way to live your life.  You should really talk to someone, there are a lot of good resources, especially since COVID.  

Here we go again - offering unsolicited advice when you would never offer such advice to your cult mates.

Please block me If my comments make you so uncomfortable.

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are the left's target demographic to a t........willful idiot

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again - offering unsolicited advice when you would never offer such advice to your cult mates.

Please block me If my comments make you so uncomfortable.

Thanks 

If any of the people on this board on my side of the political aisle were in your shoes I would gladly offer that advise.  You are locked in some kind of a run where all you can see is hate for different opinions.   At least talk to someone about how you feel, what could it hurt.

Just now, Tenhigh said:

If any of the people on this board on my side of the political aisle were in your shoes I would gladly offer that advise.  You are locked in some kind of a run where all you can see is hate for different opinions.   At least talk to someone about how you feel, what could it hurt.

Differing opinions? I'm just serving a reminder to everyone who wants to whitewash and sweep this under the rug.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Differing opinions? I'm just serving a reminder to everyone who wants to whitewash and sweep this under the rug.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

Yes, we heard it 28k posts ago.  Why not make Wednesday your "everyone that doesn't act exactly like me is a 'racist lying idiotic traitor' day", and enjoy the other 6?

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

A foolish consistency...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes, we heard it 28k posts ago.  Why not make Wednesday your "everyone that doesn't act exactly like me is a 'racist lying idiotic traitor' day", and enjoy the other 6?

Because your savior, King Conald, is going to win the GQP Presidential nomination and I'm not going to sit idly by watching MAGA whitewash and destroy our country.

You should consider joining DR's safe place - they cater specifically to people like you.

Enjoy.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because your savior, King Conald, is going to win the GQP Presidential nomination and I'm not going to sit idly by watching MAGA whitewash and destroy our country.

You should consider joining DR's safe place - they cater specifically to people like you.

Enjoy.

I like to hear other points of view, why would I leave?  And when did I ever declare Trump my savior?  As a person, he is a POS, which I have been pretty clear about.

What concerns me most here is what are you going to do if Trump gets re-elected? 

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

We are all good, thanks!  Just please don't do anything stupid if it happens.  

A lot of people are going to do something stupid if it happens. It happened last time and the animus is only amped up and worse now … 

8 years later

It would have been able to be framed as peaceful protests too. But with x not playing sides now…. It’s going to be on full display 

If he actually wins the thing … I’d say 40% chance right now at least 

18 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ahh classic.  Can't refute what someone says so just call them an idiot.  Well done.

He called me an idiot first......Trying to look smart was the wrong choice, u whales *****

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is that supposed to be an insult?

giphy.gif

Not another gif......

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Weren't you the guy just calling people incels?

My comment was not being able to counter anything Bill said then calling him an idiot.   I care nothing about name calling in itself. 

Happens a lot when you righties reply to him.  You can't refute/deny/counter his post so ya'll just say something lame...like calling him an idiot.  

10 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

My comment was not being able to counter anything Bill said then calling him an idiot.   I care nothing about name calling in itself. 

Happens a lot when you righties reply to him.  You can't refute/deny/counter his post so ya'll just say something lame...like calling him an idiot.  

Whatever you need to tell yourself to not be the bad guy, Ron.  You do you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well that may be true but the only reason we call him an idiot is because he is one. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

LEADER ?

Biden ignored all questions about US hostages in Gaza on way to Philly for 'Bidenomics' gaslighting

2541d28f-6c2a-482b-9353-08fed2623aec-105

Recent reports are saying that Israeli officials estimate there might be about 150 hostages being held by Hamas in Gaza, with some of those thought to be Americans. 

President Biden was not in the mood to talk to reporters about that this afternoon as he boarded Marine One to travel to Philadelphia (and one other location we'll get to in a second) to tell more lies about how great the economy is doing: 

For some reason, Biden's also making a pit stop in Delaware:

Meanwhile, prepare for a massive amount of gaslighting from Biden in Philadelphia as he continues to try and brag about "Bidenomics" and hope you believe him over your lying eyes and food, gas, housing and other bills that have gone through the roof. 

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/13/biden-ignored-all-questions-about-us-hostages-in-gaza-on-way-to-philly-for-bidenomics-gaslighting-n2388514

40 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nothing he posts even deserves a well thought rebuttal........nothing!

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yet, people can rarely counter what he's saying.  Curious.  It's almost like they're answering everything based on feelings instead of facts.

Ok L.Ron, if Billsy ever posts something coherent and/or intelligent without calling those he disagrees with slanderous names or gifs then please let me know, I have the buffoon an ignore.

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I like to hear other points of view, why would I leave?  And when did I ever declare Trump my savior?  As a person, he is a POS, which I have been pretty clear about.

What concerns me most here is what are you going to do if Trump gets re-elected? 

Go even more insane, obviously.  He broke their brains the first time and did Putin's work for him.  Imagine how much worse they will get if he wins again?

• Agree 1

b597bd4d-b6f7-4ac4-a974-6dc23213b438-105

WWIII could break out but Biden doesn't want us to lose sight of 'only existential threat' we face

Yesterday President Biden traveled to Philadelphia to try and convince everybody that "Bidenomics" doesn't suck. Biden also had another battle with stairs: 

And even though this past week has brought with it more stories about terrorist atrocities in Israel, not to mention threats to the West from other parts of the world along with a "Day of Jihad," Biden didn't want everybody to lose focus of what really matters to the Democrats:

Pushing their climate change shams and politicizing the weather: 

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/14/amid-terrorist-atrocities-biden-doesnt-want-us-to-lose-sight-of-only-existential-threat-we-face-n2388526

• Eyeroll 1