Biden's follies

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

PRIORITIES: While Hamas Planned Its Attack on Israel, Biden’s Intel Community Was Focused On Climate Change.

While the Hamas terror group was working with Iran to launch its Oct. 7 attack on Israel, the Biden administration’s intelligence community was ramping up efforts to combat climate change, raising questions about America’s failure to detect the terror attack.

As the Israel-Gaza conflict enters its second month, congressional leaders are beginning to examine whether the Biden administration’s intelligence shift—which included adding a climate scientist to his Intelligence Advisory Board, a task force that tracks national security issues, and executive orders that required the intelligence community to assess security threats posed by climate change—may have contributed to America’s failure to spot Hamas’s planning beforehand. Hamas had been planning the attack for over a year, according to reports.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/while-hamas-planned-its-attack-on-israel-bidens-intel-community-was-focused-on-climate-change/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/12/hamas-planning-terror-gaza-israel/

Meanwhile, Bonnie is defending the right for one Senator to hold up the promotion of several military leaders.

You can't make this up.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

PRIORITIES: While Hamas Planned Its Attack on Israel, Biden’s Intel Community Was Focused On Climate Change.

While the Hamas terror group was working with Iran to launch its Oct. 7 attack on Israel, the Biden administration’s intelligence community was ramping up efforts to combat climate change, raising questions about America’s failure to detect the terror attack.

As the Israel-Gaza conflict enters its second month, congressional leaders are beginning to examine whether the Biden administration’s intelligence shift—which included adding a climate scientist to his Intelligence Advisory Board, a task force that tracks national security issues, and executive orders that required the intelligence community to assess security threats posed by climate change—may have contributed to America’s failure to spot Hamas’s planning beforehand. Hamas had been planning the attack for over a year, according to reports.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/while-hamas-planned-its-attack-on-israel-bidens-intel-community-was-focused-on-climate-change/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/12/hamas-planning-terror-gaza-israel/

Sure, Hamas is a threat, but only to Jews. Climate change is not just a threat it’s an EXISTENTIAL threat. One that disproportionately affects people of color, women, LGBTQ2SIA+ etc. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Sure, Hamas is a threat, but only to Jews. Climate change is not just a threat it’s an EXISTENTIAL threat. One that disproportionately affects people of color, women, LGBTQ2SIA+ etc. 

How does climate change disproportionately affect women? 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, Bonnie is defending the right for one Senator to hold up the promotion of several military leaders.

You can't make this up.

Yeah, the master of false comparisons has proclaimed they're exactly the same thing!   

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was hoping you might be able to tell me. I believe it’s a line that’s being peddled by the climate change hustlers. I guess to them it affects women the same way it affects gay people.

In any event, my previous post was dripping with sarcasm.

edit - since you appear to be a doubter the good people at the UN have this to say:

The climate crisis is not “gender neutral”. Women and girls experience the greatest impacts of climate change, which amplifies existing gender inequalities and poses unique threats to their livelihoods, health, and safety. Across the world, women depend more on, yet have less access to, natural resources.

https://www.unwomen.org/en/news-stories/explainer/2022/02/explainer-how-gender-inequality-and-climate-change-are-interconnected

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Altough techninally wrong, because the CCP rules China and the party Congress "elects" the leader, for all puposes Xi is a dictator by virtue of power of his position granted by the party. 

In a rare moment of clarity Biden provided an honest assessment but the statement was ill timed and officials like Blinken will be working overtime on damage control.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Have you never fought with your wife over there thermostat?

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Talk about being a pathetic pawn for right wing trash designed to keep low IQ people enraged.

cc: Bonnie

He does seem to make you pretty angry :)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Westside said:

“They woke up dead” classic mush brain biden. 

A joke! Haven't you ever heard that before? "Watch out mixing those things, you might just wake up dead!"

Biden was a bit quiet and mumbly, but I watched it, and he did just fine. If this is all there is to pick on, well, I guess his critics have got nuthin'

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A joke! Haven't you ever heard that before? "Watch out mixing those things, you might just wake up dead!"

Biden was a bit quiet and mumbly, but I watched it, and he did just fine. If this is all there is to pick on, well, I guess his critics have got nuthin'

Republicans calling him out for things like this is just as dumb the Democrats freaking out over some of the silly things Trump said when he was trolling them.  Makes you look silly.