Biden's follies

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I love it - these freaks are crying about a policy that has been in effect for 44 YEARS: 

THE LAW

What the Department of State Can and Can't Do in a Crisis

82h20y.jpg

CRY HARDER MAGA

Where is the US nonprofit that did it in Ukraine and Afghanistan?  did they have to pay it back?

U.S. nonprofit group evacuates first Americans from Ukraine (nbcnews.com)

But good news is they are working on Israel evacuations as well

https://www.projectdynamo.org/

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Where is the US nonprofit that did it in Ukraine and Afghanistan?  did they have to pay it back?

U.S. nonprofit group evacuates first Americans from Ukraine (nbcnews.com)

But good news is they are working on Israel evacuations as well

Oh, is Project DYNAMO an arm of the US GOVERNMENT? Ah, NO.

You try so hard.

Slither away with another loss, loser.

image.thumb.png.97a75d844e00e48533b29d82d059cc7f.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

You have to pay to be 'rescued' from Israel,  perhaps just a little of the Ukraine giveawy money can be diverted.

Americans have to pay to leave Israel.  Illegals get paid to enter the US.  Sounds fair.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

No, you're just being hateful, but deep down I think you know that.  Enough, man, let it go.  

You are absolutely 100% correct. I absolutely hate and abhor the likes of Karen, Bonnie and Chris who piss all over our flag, our veterans, our future and our republic supporting a traitor like this:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

And I offer no apology for it - not one bit.

Just now, BillStime said:

You are absolutely 100% correct. I absolutely hate and abhor the likes of Karen, Bonnie and Chris who piss all over our flag, our veterans, our future and our republic supporting a traitor like this:

Well, you are nothing if not consistent, but it's not a healthy way to live your life.  You should really talk to someone, there are a lot of good resources, especially since COVID.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Well, you are nothing if not consistent, but it's not a healthy way to live your life.  You should really talk to someone, there are a lot of good resources, especially since COVID.  

Here we go again - offering unsolicited advice when you would never offer such advice to your cult mates.

Please block me If my comments make you so uncomfortable.

Thanks 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are the left's target demographic to a t........willful idiot

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here we go again - offering unsolicited advice when you would never offer such advice to your cult mates.

Please block me If my comments make you so uncomfortable.

Thanks 

If any of the people on this board on my side of the political aisle were in your shoes I would gladly offer that advise.  You are locked in some kind of a run where all you can see is hate for different opinions.   At least talk to someone about how you feel, what could it hurt.

Just now, Tenhigh said:

If any of the people on this board on my side of the political aisle were in your shoes I would gladly offer that advise.  You are locked in some kind of a run where all you can see is hate for different opinions.   At least talk to someone about how you feel, what could it hurt.

Differing opinions? I'm just serving a reminder to everyone who wants to whitewash and sweep this under the rug.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Differing opinions? I'm just serving a reminder to everyone who wants to whitewash and sweep this under the rug.

image.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpeg

Yes, we heard it 28k posts ago.  Why not make Wednesday your "everyone that doesn't act exactly like me is a 'racist lying idiotic traitor' day", and enjoy the other 6?

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

A foolish consistency...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes, we heard it 28k posts ago.  Why not make Wednesday your "everyone that doesn't act exactly like me is a 'racist lying idiotic traitor' day", and enjoy the other 6?

Because your savior, King Conald, is going to win the GQP Presidential nomination and I'm not going to sit idly by watching MAGA whitewash and destroy our country.

You should consider joining DR's safe place - they cater specifically to people like you.

Enjoy.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Because your savior, King Conald, is going to win the GQP Presidential nomination and I'm not going to sit idly by watching MAGA whitewash and destroy our country.

You should consider joining DR's safe place - they cater specifically to people like you.

Enjoy.

I like to hear other points of view, why would I leave?  And when did I ever declare Trump my savior?  As a person, he is a POS, which I have been pretty clear about.

What concerns me most here is what are you going to do if Trump gets re-elected?