Biden's follies

Biden commemorating 9/11 in Alaska is likely because his travel staff, likely comprised of people who were either born after 9/11 or don't care about it, completely forgot about the day when planning his schedule.  

I don't think he, to a person, would have missed it, as he's attended every other 9/11 event prior.  

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

Biden commemorating 9/11 in Alaska is likely because his travel staff, likely comprised of people who were either born after 9/11 or don't care about it, completely forgot about the day when planning his schedule.  

I don't think he, to a person, would have missed it, as he's attended every other 9/11 event prior.  

He's practically a saint. 

32 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I doubt his travel staff are that green, but I’d buy they don’t care about it, it’s not a liberal themed holiday like Juneteenth or Lenin’s birthday. 

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Just "following his orders"

They all know.  

A rotting bag of oatmeal as the POTUS and all you get from leftists is....

wait for it....

who can guess?

BUT TRUMP!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-blames-gop-potential-government-shutdown-political-division-praises-harris-freedom-fighter

"Two of the great artists of our time representing the groundbreaking legacy of hip hop in America, LL Jay Cool J, uhhh…" Biden said as the crowd laughed. "By the way that boy — that man's got biceps bigger than my thighs."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

More on the above.

Biden Botches LL Cool J's Name, Calls Him 'Boy' at Congressional Black Caucus Event

b11d9357-54b1-4610-a202-8a229da2e964-105

Joe Biden made a pretty big mistake the other day when he was speaking to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus but then commented about the Congressional Black Caucus, as though he had completely forgotten who he was appearing before. No, Joe, they aren't the same. 

But just in case, he didn't leave being insulting and weird to speaking before the Congressional Hispanic Caucus. When he did speak before a Congressional Black Caucus event on Saturday night, he said some things that may not have gone over so well either. 

Biden spoke at the CBC's 52nd Annual Legislative Conference. He told some of his typical falsehoods about the economy. He again appeared to be slurring his words when he talked about how he and Kamala Harris wanted to "fundamentally transform" the economy. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/24/biden-botches-ll-cool-js-name-calls-him-boy-at-congressional-black-caucus-event-n2164220

But this is the guy that Democrats are putting out there for 2024 at this point, no matter how much he embarrasses them. 

• Like (+1) 1