Biden's follies

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we know he’s imperfect and was in politics for a brief second.  You know joe has been in politics for decades and believe he’s some perfect person despite decades of ***** behavior and money following him. That’s a cult. 

Dems aren't tied emotionally to any politician.

Pubbies, no matter what Trump is caught doing, adore him and many compare him to Jesus. 

That's the definition of a cult.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Are there trump supporters that believe he’s perfect and done nothing wrong? Yes. You are the same as these people. The people who have lost sight of reality. Complete delusion

I don't believe and have never said Biden is perfect. I don't know anyone who thinks that.

Contrast that with the countless Trumpers who think he was sent by God and speak his name and Jesus's name together.

"See, there are three kinds of people: d**ks, pu**es and a**holes. Pu**ies think everyone can get along and d**ks just want to f**k all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your a**holes. And all the a**holes want is to sh*t all over everything. So pu**es may get mad at d**ks once in a while because, pu**es get f**ked by d**ks. But d**ks also f**k a**holes! And if they didn't f**k the a**holes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your d**k and your pu**y all covered in sh*t!"

Quote from Team America

Edited by Wacka
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I don't believe and have never said Biden is perfect. I don't know anyone who thinks that.

Contrast that with the countless Trumpers who think he was sent by God and speak his name and Jesus's name together.

its about party loyalty?  right?

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

True. only the system. Party.

ACT blue baby.

amirite

I favor Democrat platforms over Republican platforms.

Under Trump, Republicans removed their entire platform in deference to one man.

You are free to pray at the feet of Trump. That's your right.

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its about party loyalty?  right?

It's about goals, not about a person.

I understand that you can't process that.

You are the caricature of your team.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I favor Democrat platforms over Republican platforms.

Under Trump, Republicans removed their entire platform in deference to one man.

You are free to pray at the feet of Trump. That's your right.

It's about goals, not about a person.

I understand that you can't process that.

You are the caricature of your team.

Its about the current thing and ACT blue.

Even you have to acnowledge these current politicians are openly purchased? 

Never understood party loyalist. if anything, people that vote by party, should hold the party accountable. (like many do on the local level) not just blindly support them cause the other is perceived as worse. that's just a false dichotomy.

At least back in 2008 the DEMS chose the outsider Obama over the establishment Clinton.

Now its 100% loyal support at all times.

as the dems run off the sanity cliff.

49 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Say something bad about Biden then

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Chris farley said:

Its about the current thing and ACT blue.

Even you have to acnowledge these current politicians are openly purchased? 

Never understood party loyalist. if anything, people that vote by party, should hold the party accountable. (like many do on the local level) not just blindly support them cause the other is perceived as worse. that's just a false dichotomy.

At least back in 2008 the DEMS chose the outsider Obama over the establishment Clinton.

Now its 100% loyal support at all times.

as the dems run off the sanity cliff.

Most politicians have bull#### finances, but none greater than Trump.

So, why do you support him if crooked finances is the way you judge?

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

A more difficult question would be say something good about Biden.

He couldn't do it.  ran right back to the "but trump" reply.

LMAO.  

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

A more difficult question would be say something good about Biden.

The good is easy, none more so than the economy, which according to all experts was headed towards a recession. That's no longer the conventional wisdom. 

He capped out-of-pocket spending on prescription drugs to $2,000 a year starting in 2025 for seniors with Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.

BTW, can anyone explain why every Republican voted against capping the cost of insulin?

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

He screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

What did Trump screw up?

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

He couldn't do it.  ran right back to the "but trump" reply.

LMAO.  

Reread.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

The good is easy, none more so than the economy, which according to all experts was headed towards a recession. That's no longer the conventional wisdom. 

He capped out-of-pocket spending on prescription drugs to $2,000 a year starting in 2025 for seniors with Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.

BTW, can anyone explain why every Republican voted against capping the cost of insulin?

He screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

What did Trump screw up?

Reread.

I like some of your thoughts here.  But who is going to pay for this?  Like a lot of things:  Illegals?  Student Debt?  Reparations?  Upgrades to the Power Grid?  Who is going to pay for all of this?  Don't give me that bull#### about earners > $400K.  They'll figure a way out.  It's going to be Joe Lunchpail taking it up the rear again!  

10 hours ago, Kemp said:

Until someone offers proof, no.

The committee says practically every day that today they will present it, yet it never happens.

Trump was smarter.

He took bribes right out in the open.

Yet, his supporters don't care.

That's a cult.

Trumps still a free man. There is little, if any, difference between Don and Joe

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Irv said:

I like some of your thoughts here.  But who is going to pay for this?  Like a lot of things:  Illegals?  Student Debt?  Reparations?  Upgrades to the Power Grid?  Who is going to pay for all of this?  Don't give me that bull#### about earners > $400K.  They'll figure a way out.  It's going to be Joe Lunchpail taking it up the rear again!  

I;ve decided that you should pay.

47 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Trumps still a free man. There is little, if any, difference between Don and Joe

Nice timing. You and Farley.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kemp said:

I;ve decided that you should pay.

I couldn't even pay for myself.  That was an honest question though.  These rich guys aren't going to pay squat.  Dumb dumbs like me will.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

I couldn't even pay for myself.  That was an honest question though.  These rich guys aren't going to pay squat.  Dumb dumbs like me will.  

No matter what happens, the middle class pays, but at least that bill helped a lot of those same people.

Just now, Kemp said:

No matter what happens, the middle class pays, but at least that bill helped a lot of those same people.

Biden and Schumer and all their buddies are lying about the rich paying?   We have agreed on like two things this past week!  Progress!  We're building some real synergies here on PPP.  A real commune of the like-minded.   

• Like (+1) 1