Biden's follies

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

d68947ed0fecb58534d8bb9a19a0244cef62b021

So … in what way did Ukraine launder Biden money? Biden has a dacha there? I thought they paid Biden money. That’s kind of the opposite of laundering it. 
Stupid ignorant “joke.”

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So … in what way did Ukraine launder Biden money? Biden has a dacha there? I thought they paid Biden money. That’s kind of the opposite of laundering it. 
Stupid ignorant “joke.”

The meme police, at long last, have arrived. Thank you for your service in pursuing truth in memes. Invaluable. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Maybe we should just keep reposting asinine crap. 

You spend what looks like an inordinate amount of time on one of the most pointless boards imaginable and this is your gripe? Soldier on!

19 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

just because it wasn't proven by the investigation doesn't mean it didn't happen.  Mueller shoved the ball back to congress who promptly dropped it .  Mueller also said what I posted above

It does mean he remains innocent, however. God bless America!

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

It does mean he remains innocent, however. God bless America!

Because we let indicted mobsters run for prez?  He and Hunter Biden should be in jail and would be if they were normal people,  but hunter isn't running for the highest office in the land.

Edited by redtail hawk

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Because we let indicted mobsters run for prez?  He and Hunter Biden should be in jail and would be if they were normal people,  but hunter isn't running for the highest office in the land.

Many think Joe is most corrupt too!

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

except they have no evidence.  So much so, that mainstream R's think impeaching him will hurt the party further...

Everybody thinks they have evidence...and...impeachments hurt the country.

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Adam Schiff had evidence 7 yrs ago

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

give me a break...the MAGA's don't care about the country.  They all follow their leader's example of extreme self service and self dealing.  It's disgusting.  There isn't an altruistic cell in their beings.  But not having morning sex before a prayer breakfast restores virtue.  She looks pretty happy.  I'll bet she did him.   If not,  I'd have tried harder to get her to skip it.  So far it hasn't worked for gun deaths.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

give me a break...the MAGA's don't care about the country.  They all follow their leader's example of extreme self service and self dealing.  It's disgusting.  There isn't an altruistic cell in their beings.  But not having morning sex before a prayer breakfast restores virtue.  She looks pretty happy.  I'll bet she did him.   If not,  I'd have tried harder to get her to skip it.  So far it hasn't worked for gun deaths.

What’s it like needing to have a boogeyman in your life? The constant spewing of vitriol doesn’t get old for you? Seems sad. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

And there's lots of angry people, screaming at clouds

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Sorry but it's the Dems who don't care about the country.  You don't try to "fundamentally transform" something you love. 

• Disagree 1