The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Another LMAO?  How much @ss can one person laugh off?  You must be a biggun. 

At the risk of being unkind, again, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.  I didn’t ask you to prove anything, I offered to review anything you might be able to send over that proved what you said.  You keep sending things that prove only that you’re quite gullible, and that you’re not paying attention.   You’re free to disregard the offer, I want you to know that.  I won’t think you’re unable to do so. I promise. 

As for me being…naive….about…the J6 committee…having….?  

I’m having trouble piecing together that sentence.  It reads like a Will Ferrell clip from Achorman.   

I think you’re suggesting that the January 6 committee has call logs not addressed in the article you linked, the one that speculated that the unaltered logs were somehow problematic?   

You sound certain this time!    Surely, friend, you have a link to back up your declaration as to what they have? 

Red Rover!  Red Rover!
Send some proof on over!     

You know Doc, I think that’s actually part of the issue.  The Records Act apparently allows the outgoing Pres to keep certain documents.   I’m thinking Trump’s Team was sifting through and identifying documents they would like to keep.   Of course this isn’t an FBI investigation like it was with, well you know.  

Delusional DR jr. 

Where there is smoke there is *always* fire when it comes to Trump.

And it is hilarious to watch you minimize what Trump did and in the same paragraph reference Hillary.

Idiots

And you do realize the National Archives have been trying to retrieve these boxes since last spring and Trump finally conceded when they threatened to go to Congress and DOJ?

Why is Trump always above the law?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Delusional DR jr. 

Where there is smoke there is *always* fire when it comes to Trump.

Your proof could have gone here. 

And it is hilarious to watch you minimize what Trump did and in the same paragraph reference Hillary.

Idiots

Maybe, though I am an army of one.  Oh, and your proof could have gone here. 

And you do realize the National Archives have been trying to retrieve these boxes since last spring and Trump finally conceded when they threatened to go to Congress and DOJ?

That’s not what the nice folks from the National Archives said, and certainly not what your original “source” reported with deep, deep, deep sources. Which was it?  

Why is Trump always above the law?

What crime has he been charged with?  He’s 75 years old and has been in the public eye for 55 years.  He was vetted for the presidency, had a 4 year investigation undertaken by one of the finest law enforcement agencies in the world, and he’s been out of office for a year. Chuck Schumer said the intelligence community would find six ways to Sunday to get him.  He ain’t not yet been got. 

You’re now fixating on National Archives stories they say don’t exist, changing the narrative from one day to the next, and wild ass conspiracy theories about logs that weren’t altered being THE lynchpin to this latest horse humpin you’re a party to.  

I’ve said it dozens of times.  Let’s get to an actual crime.  Anything J6 commission related is worthless to me—politically manipulated bullsh$t just like the Clinton committee.    

Your proof, btw, could have gone here. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe, though I am an army of one.  Oh, and your proof could have gone here. 

That’s not what the nice folks from the National Archives said, and certainly not what your original “source” reported with deep, deep, deep sources. Which was it?  

What crime has he been charged with?  He’s 75 years old and has been in the public eye for 55 years.  He was vetted for the presidency, had a 4 year investigation undertaken by one of the finest law enforcement agencies in the world, and he’s been out of office for a year. Chuck Schumer said the intelligence community would find six ways to Sunday to get him.  He ain’t not yet been got. 

You’re now fixating on National Archives stories they say don’t exist, changing the narrative from one day to the next, and wild ass conspiracy theories about logs that weren’t altered being THE lynchpin to this latest horse humpin you’re a party to.  

I’ve said it dozens of times.  Let’s get to an actual crime.  Anything J6 commission related is worthless to me—politically manipulated bullsh$t just like the Clinton committee.    

Your proof, btw, could have gone here. 

What is the Presidential Records Act?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You'd think at some point these clowns would stop being fooled...

I think a big problem the left has is how much free thought is in the party. It makes it hard to band together. Trump did it well to the point a record number of Americans said no to him.

The right on the other hand seem to have indoctrination as part of themselves. So them being fooled just happens and they never realize it’s happening over and over again.

16 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think a big problem the left has is how much free thought is in the party. It makes it hard to band together. Trump did it well to the point a record number of Americans said no to him.

The right on the other hand seem to have indoctrination as part of themselves. So them being fooled just happens and they never realize it’s happening over and over again.

55AA2930-1C5A-48C3-9CB9-4533BC797412.jpeg.c529a6da4056d0c5c956f5a4b3083ec4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Sorry, I meant getting fooled by all these "we got him now!" wild goose chases.  You guys have PTSD, with the "T" standing for "Trump." 

And you're right that the left's "free thought" is a big problem.  Specifically the Communist wing and things like de-funding the police, open borders, favoring transgenders over cisgenders, climate change leading to higher oil/gas prices and prices in general, and crying racism over everything.  And unless the Dems had a hand in China releasing the Fauci-Wuhan virus, which Joey has proven to be incompetent in fighting, much less "shutting it down," the "record number of Americans" were those who were fooled by empty promises.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 2/11/2022 at 11:00 PM, Backintheday544 said:

Is that something Trump digested too?

Real conspiracy… trump didn’t have covid he was just shitting this out.

hahaha it's funny how simpletons still talk about an ex president.

Nothing else but Trump 24 7

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1