The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Everyone responsible for ruining this man's and others lives for ***** trespassing has blood on their hands. 

Disgusting pukes.

Matthew Perna was failed by the country he loved, demonized by the news media, tormented by the world’s most powerful law enforcement, ignored by political leaders of both parties, and betrayed by a federal judge sworn to defend justice not appease the whims of a vengeful regime.

They all have blood on their hands now.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

Stupid Kimberly....had she just waited a year the country would have experienced for itself a surrender in Afghanistan, out of control inflation, outrageous foreign wars, an open border,  and a stalled agenda. All of this would have taken care of itself!  

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shocking…Trump supporters were together when a major pro Trump rally was taking place! And in other news…water is STILL wet.

SHOCKING... Trumps' dirty trickster / convicted felon hanging out with a convicted seditious nut job working hand in hand to overturn Biden's landslide victory and you, the most pompous poster here is defending them.  Idiots.

FNAqnMHXwAYnSDw?format=jpg&name=900x900

LOCK THEM ALL UP!

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Shocking…Trump supporters were together when a major pro Trump rally was taking place! And in other news…water is STILL wet.

I see there are a lot of straws for which they are grasping...

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

I see there are a lot of straws for which they are grasping...

I made the same observation after the super bowl here in Los Angeles…there sure were a lot of people from Cincinnati here that weekend! Very curious….no? 

• Dislike 1