The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Seriously, wtf?

So let me get this straight. If you honestly thought the election results weren’t accurate, it’s your opinion that the ‘losing’ candidate should just say ‘oh well’ and walk away? That’s what you honestly think? Honestly? 

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me get this straight. If you honestly thought the election results weren’t accurate, it’s your opinion that the ‘losing’ candidate should just say ‘oh well’ and walk away? That’s what you honestly think? Honestly? 

Please stop.

There are serious ethical issues with the spouse of a SC judge running around like a Q nut job and using her stature to reach out to WH staff they Gin Gin did.

Why was Trump questioning the integrity of the election MONTHS before the actual election?

Why was he planting doubt in the gullible and insecure MAGAs?

All part of the plan .

Love,

The Big Lie

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Democrats in congress would never protest the results of an election! They are only for "preserving democracy"

Note Joe Bidens speech cadence in this clip vs. today. Striking.

• Dislike 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Democrats in congress would never protest the results of an election! They are only for "preserving democracy"

Note Joe Bidens speech cadence in this clip vs. today. Striking.

You’re right of course. The civilized way to protest the election is to set up a phony story so you can spy on the White House and then use it as a pretense to remove your opponent from office via impeachment. Silly me!

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I think you'd maybe want to substantiate your claims before you start taking those measures? It does matter what you "thought". 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

I think you'd maybe want to substantiate your claims before you start taking those measures? It does matter what you "thought". 

Ugh! And how do you substantiate your claims without due process? And…not that you care…but the initial claim (which still stands today) is that election laws were illegally changed without legislative approval. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh! And how do you substantiate your claims without due process? And…not that you care…but the initial claim (which still stands today) is that election laws were illegally changed without legislative approval. 

So litigate it for 4 years, and damn the results, even if it appears that no one "rigged" the election?  If "rigging" the election is counting legitimate votes, even if they weren't to the letter of the law, then gimme more of it.  It would be the equivalent of voiding a super bowl for missing a guys toe stepping out of bound, but there was no one within 50 yards of him to stop the score.  

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So litigate it for 4 years, and damn the results, even if it appears that no one "rigged" the election?  If "rigging" the election is counting legitimate votes, even if they weren't to the letter of the law, then gimme more of it.  It would be the equivalent of voiding a super bowl for missing a guys toe stepping out of bound, but there was no one within 50 yards of him to stop the score.  

Rigging = counting legitimate votes ?

That’s some pretzel logic ….

7 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Rigging = counting legitimate votes ?

That’s some pretzel logic ….

He lost period.  Stop searching for the loophole.  Trump's spent his life doing that, and it's not always honorable.  

• Like (+1) 1