The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yes. I find him repellent. That has nothing to do with how the media goes about their business and it’s unclear why you believe it does. I’m unwilling to fool myself about what both left and right media have become. Join me! 

I’m also having a hard time finding any articles where the political media types are admitting “we got that wrong”. Do you have any you can share? 

Do you believe Madison Cawthorn lied about the GOP's cocaine and ***** parties?? 

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They made mistake and admitted it. Trump made a lie and has stuck to it. 

Any questions? 

Tibs - now the cult likes CNN and anonymous sources... lmao

Meanwhile, how do they trace those burner phones?

crickets

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you believe Madison Cawthorn lied about the GOP's cocaine and ***** parties?? 

Of course! He’s an idiot! You may have noticed many in his party disowning him.  What does that have to do with your claim that the media ever says “we got that wrong”? It’s almost as if you are incapable of critical thinking. Good lord man!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Of course! He’s an idiot! You may have noticed many in his party disowning him.  What does that have to do with your claim that the media ever says “we got that wrong”? It’s almost as if you are incapable of critical thinking. Good lord man!

So he is a liar because he said something bad about the party? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So he is a liar because he said something bad about the party? 

I’m excited to see your next response so I will play along. I think he said that stuff because he’s a weirdo attention-*****. There are plenty of those on both sides of the aisle and it’s ok to call it out when you see it. Even you can do it if you think for yourself. 

Now, what’s your next question?Please don’t keep me waiting. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Punctuation

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The only certainty is that his question will have nothing to do with the thread topic.

When he cannot address posts he diverts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m excited to see your next response so I will play along. I think he said that stuff because he’s a weirdo attention-*****. There are plenty of those on both sides of the aisle and it’s ok to call it out when you see it. Even you can do it if you think for yourself. 

Just answer the last one 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just answer the last one 

I’m sorry. I didn’t answer with enough specificity for someone of your debating abilities so let me try again. No, he is not a liar for speaking out about or against his party as you posit. He lies and seeks the spotlight with outrageous claims because he has personality issues. That’s just my opinion. I don’t have access to his psychological records. 

This is kind of fun. I can always hate myself later. What’s next?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

I’m sorry. I didn’t answer with enough specificity for someone of your debating abilities so let me try again. No, he is not a liar for speaking out about or against his party as you posit. He lies and seeks the spotlight with outrageous claims because he has personality issues. That’s just my opinion. I don’t have access to his psychological records. 

This is kind of fun. I can always hate myself later. What’s next?

So ya, you call him a liar only because he said something bad about the party. That's loyalty to the party, for sure 

Autocrats like Putin love useful people like you 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So ya, you call him a liar only because he said something bad about the party. That's loyalty to the party, for sure 

Autocrats like Putin love useful people like you 

Clearly I am punching above my intellectual weight class and am outmatched here so I am going to ask for your help. Will you please point out the part of the conversation that led you to that conclusion? It’s flying right past me. Thank you in advance for a helping hand. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Official review? Whose official review? 

Dude!  

For a free corporate press to remain truly free, must protect one's anonymous sources even when their success rate on items of national security is 4/10.  Rest assured these sources are official, it's in the story.  

Keep your chin up--even though you got flimflammed on the urinating hookers from Stalingrad, Michael Avenatti, Potsie Vindman and Fritz Mueller,  don't sleep on burner phones just yet.  

This has to be the answer.  It just has to be. :flirt:

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Point of clarification here, Billsy.  

Do you consider a legal effort to delay certification criminal in nature?   

The reason I ask is because on the one hand, the Democrat 1/6 Committee states emphatically that this supposed text, lacking any context whatsoever, that there was an attempt to "overturn".  The text, assuming it's accurate or even relevant, indicates an effort  to obtain" a delay of 10 days".  

Those are two different things. 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The reason I ask is because on the one hand, the Democrat 1/6 Committee states emphatically that this supposed text, lacking any context whatsoever, that there was an attempt to "overturn".  The text, assuming it's accurate or even relevant, indicates an effort  to obtain" a delay of 10 days".  

You think they know and/or care that they're lying?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

You think they know and/or care that they're lying?

No, probably not, El Doctoro.  Yet Billsy had a couple moments recently when I thought...maybe we can revisit certain conversations.   

I just like to know the base line we're dealing with.  This goes along the lines of those types of subjects where "Everyone knows it..." , only to find out that what everyone knows was wrong, or unproven.   I just wanted to know his position here.  

47 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Irrelevant.

Please point where in the Constitution a 10 day delay is permissible.

thanks