The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just checking in, did they find out “what really happened that day” yet?

you’d think the big reveal would’ve come a bit faster for the greatest assault on democracy since peal harbor or something.

Maybe ask if you can see more of Donny Jr’s texts?

Or let me guess - as a loyal independent - you just care about Hunters laptop, right?

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

What does John have to hide?

It’s weird because the body of the story notes that Eastman is asserting that the documents are covered under the umbrella of attorney-client privilege.   Is that newsworthy?  And why not just use that as a headline? 

That’s a fundamental legal principal that dates back hundreds of years in our country and to olde Ÿè Ènglande before that.   

I understand how you feel, generally though.  I can’t understand why the J6 proceedings aren’t televised, that full and unredacted transcripts aren’t released, that selective leaking absent context is permitted, and why the free press isn’t pounding the table for complete transparency. 

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s weird because the body of the story notes that Eastman is asserting that the documents are covered under the umbrella of attorney-client privilege.   Is that newsworthy?  And why not just use that as a headline? 

That’s a fundamental legal principal that dates back hundreds of years in our country and to olde Ÿè Ènglande before that.   

I understand how you feel, generally though.  I can’t understand why the J6 proceedings aren’t televised, that full and unredacted transcripts aren’t released, that selective leaking absent context is permitted, and why the free press isn’t pounding the table for complete transparency. 

You can’t understand it? Really? 

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just checking in, did they find out “what really happened that day” yet?

you’d think the big reveal would’ve come a bit faster for the greatest assault on democracy since peal harbor or something.

They've got nothing but will be full of sound and fury closer to election time.  And still have nothing.

• Agree 1

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime. 

That's why the cult is distracting and deflecting SO HARD with CRT, ANTI-LGTBQ, JIM CROW and already canceling their participating in our Presidential debates (a hallmark of our democratic republic) - because they are a dying party void of anything but hate and cruelty.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime. 

That's why the cult is distracting and deflecting SO HARD with CRT, ANTI-LGTBQ, JIM CROW and already canceling their participating in our Presidential debates (a hallmark of our democratic republic) - because they are a dying party void of anything but hate and cruelty.

I will make a real bet with you, in November if the Republicans do not have a majority in the house I will leave the Politics part of TBD forever and if Dems don't have the majority you leave the political part of TBD forever? How does that sound?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will make a real bet with you, in November if the Republicans do not have a majority in the house I will leave the Politics part of TBD forever and if Dems don't have the majority you leave the political part of TBD forever? How does that sound?

Stupid - we would miss you 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Don't encourage the clown.  He's still holding-out hope that they find Russian collusion.  :lol: