The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Which was worse: the Dems' concerns over the 2016 election or the Repubs' concerns over the 2020 election?  One lasted 4 years+ and tore apart the country.  The other lasted an afternoon.

Correction…there are a few folks in here that STILL believe Russia influenced the outcome of the 2016 election.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Correction…there are a few folks in here that STILL believe Russia influenced the outcome of the 2016 election.

Oh, I know.  But nothing has happened to Trump despite it being 15 months after leaving office, so that dog don't hunt no mo.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Which was worse: the Dems' concerns over the 2016 election or the Repubs' concerns over the 2020 election?  One lasted 4 years+ and tore apart the country.  The other lasted an afternoon.

This.

I don't visit this thread often because the entire premise is BS.

But this. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/27/2022 at 8:55 PM, DRsGhost said:

This.

I don't visit this thread often because the entire premise is BS.

But this. 

Entire premise? Fn deranged 

Every day there is a drip that magnifies just about everyone in the GQP plotted ways to overturn the election.

image.thumb.jpeg.525e3d44cc5b73b62f98c749f80cee33.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

I guess this "insurrectionist" woman got what she deserved by getting beaten while lying on the ground unconscious and ending up dead, right?

Really sad to see what happened Aunt Ro Ro.

These poor people were so radicalized and conditioned because of the fallacy of Donald Trump. 

How do you sleep at night supporting Q and perpetuating the Big Lie?

ETTD

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Really sad to see what happened Aunt Ro Ro.

These poor people were so radicalized and conditioned because of the fallacy of Donald Trump. 

How do you sleep at night supporting Q and perpetuating the Big Lie?

ETTD

Unbelievable! These people had an unarmed family member killed by a police officer and their concern is what exactly? 

33 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hmmmmmm

"Guilty on all counts".

But not one of those counts for "insurrection" or "treason"................just for actively participating in an out of control protest.

So I see that we were right all along and the PPP usual suspects were wrong.

The thread title is incorrect.  What a surprise.

NYPD veteran convicted of assaulting officer in Capitol riot

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-siege-police-new-york-riots-presidential-elections-4ec211cda4f84edb02e5c26e4e08be71

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/29/2022 at 5:30 PM, BillStime said:

Did she comply?

Funny.  Let's remember your position on the use of excessive force by a police officer the next time an unarmed minority person gets shot by a cop during a routine traffic stop.  Did they comply?  And I can only expect you think the cop that killed George Floyd didn't use excessive force but rather acted within the law.  Or is your view on the application of excessive force based on the beliefs of the victim?  I'm guessing this.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1