The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Why do you think the guy burned the school? And why only probation?

All in the name of Civil Righs....or was it Human Rights?  I forgot.  But anyway we all know that history has shown us (thank your for that extensive list @BillStime ) that the best way to get the attention of people that would likely be sympathetic to your plight is to burn their ***** down.  

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Back to the whole concept of teaching kids different theories,  I am wholly in support of it, provided that it takes into account the maturity level of the kids and offers all sides to the story.  

I think the problem people have is when teachers indoctrinate the tenets of those theories into the students as fact.  This applies to creationism or CRT.  Can we agree that shouldn't happen?

Why do you think the guy burned the school? And why only probation?

For goodness sake… ‘Creationism’ is in no way equal to CRT…No matter how many times the Leftists want to suggest that it is. Something started the Universe! It was in a word…created.

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

For goodness sake… ‘Creationism’ is in no way equal to CRT…No matter how many times the Leftists want to suggest that it is. Something started the Universe! It was in a word…created.

They are both theories,  nothing more or less.

Not sure what is sad about that @SoCal Deek.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

1111.jpg.ceba3f8795f826d3cec5d922e55b01f

1112.jpg.63c9b129690a6f1221fc45286c90aba

Seems 'normal'.........for democrats.

Meanwhile, Trump is ripping up documents, eating documents and storing documents in Mar a Lago...

Seems 'normal' for the Trump crime syndicate.

lmao

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Meanwhile, Trump is ripping up documents, eating documents and storing documents in Mar a Lago...

Seems 'normal' for the Trump crime syndicate.

lmao

giphy.gif

Hey, it's ok for your guys as long as Trump is doing it, right?  Seems to say more about you than Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Hey, it's ok for your guys as long as Trump is doing it, right?  Seems to say more about you than Trump.  

No, it's right for Shrillary to do it because, years later, Trump did it.  And the Capitol police seemed worried.  Better get their ducks in a row because starting January next year...

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

@BillStime's standard is if Trump does/did it then its OK for D's to do it too.  Its been a common theme during the Biden administration.

More like it's OK for Ds to do it because the Rs did it, but the Rs were bad for doing it.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

@BillStime's standard is if Trump does/did it then its OK for D's to do it too.  Its been a common theme during the Biden administration.

Wrong.

Two wrongs don't make a right...

All I'm doing is pointing out the cults hypocrisy and inability to construct an argument without it blowing up in their face because chances are - what you're crying about - Trump likely did it and a helluva lot worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wrong.

All I'm doing is pointing out the cults hypocrisy and inability to construct an argument without it blowing up in their face because chances are - what you're crying about - Trump likely did it and a helluva lot worse.

I bet Nixon did it even worse.

Trumps sucked, but It's 2022. Trumps gone. Time to move on.

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I bet Nixon did it even worse.

Trumps sucked, but It's 2022. Trumps gone. Time to move on.

Yup, but damage is done.  Once a politician is given a free pass by the American people to do these things then they will always be done.  We're digging our own grave.  They WORK for US...it's not a common theme among the true believers from each party.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

He literally campaigned on LOCK HER UP

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Wrong.

When are you going to point out your hypocrisy? You’re such a partisan hack.

2 hours ago, LDD said:

Yup, but damage is done.  Once a politician is given a free pass by the American people to do these things then they will always be done.  We're digging our own grave.  They WORK for US...it's not a common theme among the true believers from each party.  

2 impeachments and a long investigations is a "free pass"?

Do you rethink the work for us?

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

2 impeachments and a long investigations is a "free pass"?

Do you rethink the work for us?

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And no - they work for the 1% - notice that’s Trumps one and only signature achievement for the American people?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And no - they work for the 1% - notice that’s Trumps one and only signature achievement for the American people?

As a proud member of the 1% I’d like to politely say….STFU!