The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

That liar Hutchinson.  Must be the same source that told her Trump grabbed for the wheel of The Beast and assaulted a SSA.

So many FEEEELZZZ

Once again - the second time you pulled this BS - what happened after Hutchinson ditched the lawyers Trump paid for?

fn idiots 

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So many FEEEELZZZ

Once again - the second time you pulled this BS - what happened after Hutchinson ditched the lawyers Trump paid for?

fn idiots 

Do you believe the Secret Service allowed armed men to be near the president or do you believe that Hutchinson lied to the J6 committee? It is a binary choice. 

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Do you believe the Secret Service allowed armed men to be near the president or do you believe that Hutchinson lied to the J6 committee? It is a binary choice. 

I will believe whomever was under oath and not pleading the fifth. 

28 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Yes, Hutchinson was clearly telling the truth when she claimed Trump assaulted a SSA and tried to grab the wheel of the Beast AND allowed armed men to be near him.  Good thing she ditched those Trump lawyers... :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, Hutchinson was clearly telling the truth when she claimed Trump assaulted a SSA and tried to grab the wheel of the Beast AND allowed armed men to be near him.  Good thing she ditched those Trump lawyers... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile - the SSA mysteriously lost all their phones and texts - I wonder why?

Pathetic simps

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'll leave this here too...

InsUHreCkShUN!!!

:lol:

Clown world.

Imagine if a Democrat did this! Republicans would be screaming for the death penalty like they did when Polosi had the GALL to *gasp* hold up an Ukraine flag!!

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the hilarious part of THIS is that you’re not the least bit curious as to why this well planned insurrection ended with the protestors simply going home. 

Keep trying! 

Oh, they know the why.  They just need to keep saying it was an insurrection.

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the hilarious part of THIS is that you’re not the least bit curious as to why this well planned insurrection ended with the protestors simply going home. 

Keep trying! 

You don't consider Christopher Miller’s directive NOT part of the planning?

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Imagine if a Democrat did this! Republicans would be screaming for the death penalty like they did when Polosi had the GALL to *gasp* hold up an Ukraine flag!!

If anyone did this, the response should be appropriate and the perpetrators should be held responsible accordingly. 

Instead we got worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. 

And people like yourself bought it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If anyone did this, the response should be appropriate and the perpetrators should be held responsible accordingly. 

Instead we got worse than 9/11 and Pearl Harbor. 

And people like yourself bought it.

Awe - do you need a Kleenex? You don’t have a Tweet from Julie to bail you out?

What happened on January 6 is a fn disgrace and stain on this country.

If it wasn’t - you wouldn’t have spent every day the past two years trying to whitewash it.

We will always find the cult on the wrong side of history.

• Like (+1) 1

Wow, this is really something.  The exceptional January 6 Committee, out to save the world and bring darkness to light, “accidentally” releases the social security number(s) of nearly 2000 citizens who just happen to hold different political views.   

This, after rumors circulate about the committee protecting certain special interests who may have acted illegally or unfavorably up to and including 1/6 (thanks to @ChiGoose for bringing that to our attention) .   This after the raid on Mara Lago.   This after Trumps private tax returns we’re made public long after he left public office, and of which he had no legal obligation to reveal. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/01/06/social-security-numbers-jan-6-committee-documents/

Death by a thousand paper cuts—-the New Democrat model of politicking apparently includes providing grifters and one’s enemies with sensitive/confidential  personal information. 

But….Trump was the authoritarian.  🧐

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Keep telling yourself whatever you need to. 

And you keep right on swallowing the loads of your propaganda masters. 

Worse than 9/11,  Pearl Harbor and the Civil War!!!

You morons have no shame.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And you keep right on swallowing the loads of your propaganda masters. 

Worse than 9/11,  Pearl Harbor and the Civil War!!!

You morons have no shame.

“Everything I don’t like is propaganda and the more I don’t like it, the more propaganda it is”

Eight. The answer is eight FBI informants among the Proud Boys in the months before J6.

Those eight informants were of no help to the FBI in thwarting the carefully pre planned insurrection before the unarmed Proud Boys were able to initiate and successfully carry it out on J6.

Open wide!

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Beach

sorry, i dont know who david dark or emptywheel is, so i dont really care if they think "everyone" was working towards something.  i can only tell you why i went... to show my support for Trump and to have my voice heard.  i also was tired of being locked down so having an event to go to sounded great.  

I will also be attending any Super Bowl parades that may occur in Buffalo, if some idiots break stuff who should we blame? The Bills? Josh Allen? Pegulas? RALPH?!?!?!

3 minutes ago, Beach said:

sorry, i dont know who david dark or emptywheel is, so i dont really care if they think "everyone" was working towards something.  i can only tell you why i went... to show my support for Trump and to have my voice heard.  i also was tired of being locked down so having an event to go to sounded great.  

I will also be attending any Super Bowl parades that may occur in Buffalo, if some idiots break stuff who should we blame? The Bills? Josh Allen? Pegulas? RALPH?!?!?!

You have great logic there Beast 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1