The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Congratulations Putin/ Champagne photo,

this is the 100th time that BillZtime has used to avoid the point.

🍾  🇷🇺 

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Congratulations Putin/ Champagne photo,

this is the 100th time that BillZtime has used to avoid the point.

🍾  🇷🇺 

Is there a photo of Xi holding a glass of champagne, anywhere?

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm proud of my fellow Americans who stand up to racists.

It's really too bad your friends had to show up and wreak havoc...

LOL!  Pathetic response but totally expected.

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

which racists did they stand up to?

Oh, you're back? Weren't you going to share all the proof of the false flag operation on 1/6? You were there, right? Here is what you wrote on May 17...

..but if you were there you would have seen thefalse flag people leading the idiots. i saw this over and over. most of the time it was all talk because there werent enough idiots to follow thefalse flags. but you seem like someone who only sees what you wanna see anyway.

...and then you disappeared I asked for the proof?  Why?

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like everyone, I am sorry for Mrs. Sicknick's loss.

However, It is a shame that she is being used by the democrat party.

It sounds more like she has an issue with the completed Capital Police investigation and the completed Dept. of Justice/FBI investigation.

But the shameless left, like the lemmings here, want to use her for a political show, not a search for justice.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you're back? Weren't you going to share all the proof of the false flag operation on 1/6? You were there, right? Here is what you wrote on May 17...

..but if you were there you would have seen thefalse flag people leading the idiots. i saw this over and over. most of the time it was all talk because there werent enough idiots to follow thefalse flags. but you seem like someone who only sees what you wanna see anyway.

...and then you disappeared I asked for the proof?  Why?

oh sorry, i only pop in once in awhile.  i dont think i told you i had proof to share, only that i was there and have 1st hand accounts of what i witnessed.  and i did witness several false flags, didnt see any racism though.  fun fact: im a democrat.

• Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm proud of my fellow Americans who stand up to racists.

It's really too bad your friends had to show up and wreak havoc...

Are those the racists that own the local Best Buy? Way to stick it to The Man! 

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe, you don't believe me? Afraid to do some research bro?

Wrong side of the history and proud - @Doc is #winning!

Yes, even if you believe it was over "racists," the looting and damage and death wasn't even close to being warranted.  But keep thinking it was if that keeps you from being a raging hypocrite and thinking you have the higher ground on this issue.  At the very least, I'm not justifying the protesters who entered the Capitol building.

45 minutes ago, Beach said:

which racists did they stand up to?

Good question. 

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It sounds more like she has an issue with the completed Capital Police investigation and the completed Dept. of Justice/FBI investigation.

But the shameless left, like the lemmings here, want to use her for a political show, not a search for justice.

Oh, really?

On 5/22/2021 at 9:28 PM, B-Man said:

0047a389-e4e4-4434-b830-3df4503bef9e-lar

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, even if you believe it was over "racists," the looting and damage and death wasn't even close to being warranted.  But keep thinking it was if that keeps you from being a raging hypocrite and thinking you have the higher ground on this issue.  At the very least, I'm not justifying the protesters who entered the Capitol building.

Good question. 

Keep dreaming that anyone outside your cult thinks there is any relevancy between what happened last year and 1/6.

Trump tried to assassinate another branch of government because he lost by 7,000,000 votes.

Keep flailing bro...

47 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, sorry for her loss.  But his cause of death had nothing to do with what happened to him during the mostly peaceful protest.

Meanwhile Ashli Babbitt was killed in cold blood but that's being covered-up.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep dreaming that anyone outside your cult thinks there is any relevancy between what happened last year and 1/6.

Trump tried to assassinate another branch of government because he lost by 7,000,000 votes.

Keep flailing bro...

I agree.  Last year was a million times worse. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes, ladies and gents - doc just highlighted white privilege.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

How else would you describe it?

I mean - the GQP is GUILTY AF on what happened on 1/6.

If you, DOC and Bonnie weren't concerned - you would completely IGNORE my posts on this topic.

But of course, you can't help yourself. And, you can't re-write history.

Guilty?  Isn't that for the courts to decide?  Did I miss the convictions?  Did you run your own personal investigation?   

And yes, I will ignore your posts from this point forward and thank you for that advice..