Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We are passing laws for what reason? Based on FEELS!?

FEELS?

I told you but you have you blinders on.  The laws are being passed to protect girls.  That's a FACT

Your argument is the one based on feelings.  Either that or you care not for the physical or emotional safety of girls.  I hope it's the former and not the latter.  

Now let's back to my question.  Why do PED's have no place in sports?  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I told you but you have you blinders on.  The laws are being passed to protect girls.  That's a FACT

Your argument is the one based on feelings.  Either that or you care not for the physical or emotional safety of girls.  I hope it's the former and not the latter.  

Now let's back to my question.  Why do PED's have no place in sports?  

I'm asking for FACTS - not your feelings. You have failed in being able to support why these RED states are so incredibly insecure that they are passing laws based on how many transgender kids are in our schools? How many kids are impacted?  Why don't you have that number?

Why do I believe these laws are looking to protect anyone when the GQP won't even consider meaningful gun legislation to protect ALL of our children?

And no, I'm not moving off this discussion to dive into your rabbit hole so you can deflect on PEDs. I already answered your question.

18 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

No mater which side Billztime takes on this issue, he is screwed.

He sides with trans, then he is Mysoginist.

He sides with the girls, then he is Tansphobic.

His current strategy is be a mysoginist, but wants to justify it by saying it doesn't hurt enough girls to bother him.

And that in and of itself is idiotic.  It hurts biological girls far more than it helps biological males/transgender girls.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

No mater which side Billztime takes on this issue, he is screwed.

He sides with trans, then he is Mysoginist.

He sides with the girls, then he is Tansphobic.

His current strategy is be a mysoginist, but wants to justify it by saying it doesn't hurt enough girls to bother him.

The only ones screwed are our children... and how many of these kids  re going to be sexually abused in Florida due to these inspections?

Florida’s new transgender sports ban permits schools to require genital inspections of children

You're all freakn sick

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm asking for FACTS - not your feelings. You have failed in being able to support why these RED states are so incredibly insecure that they are passing laws based on how many transgender kids are in our schools? How many kids are impacted?  Why don't you have that number?

Why do I believe these laws are looking to protect anyone when the GQP won't even consider meaningful gun legislation to protect ALL of our children?

And no, I'm not moving off this discussion to dive into your rabbit hole so you can deflect on PEDs. I already answered your question.

You want facts.  You got em!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/these-girls-are-hurt-by-transgender-competition

Soule said she missed an opportunity to qualify for the New England state championship in 2019 by one spot: “Both spots above me were taken by biological males.”

“It is frustrating. I spend all of that time training to compete against other girls, and I find myself losing to biological males,“ she said.

Since 2017, two males who identify as female have taken 15 women’s state championship titles in Connecticut.

Mitchell said she was ranked as the fastest girl in the 55-meter dash in Connecticut high school track in 2019. “Then I went to a high school competition, competing with two biological males who identify as girls," she said. "I really put my all into it, [but] I ultimately came in third behind the both of them.”

A 2020 study by the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health showed among female and male competitive swimmers, males were increasingly faster than females beginning at the age of 10 years and continuing until the age of 17.

Let the record show that @BillStime is for the emotional and potential physical abuse of high school girls.  

So let me ask you this.  What is the difference between athletes using PED's for an unfair advantage and using a biology for an unfair advantage?   To me there is none hence the reason for me asking the questions.  No rabbit hole here. 

Just now, BillStime said:

The only ones screwed are our children... and how many of these kids  re going to be sexually abused in Florida due to these inspections?

Florida’s new transgender sports ban permits schools to require genital inspections of children

You're all freakn sick

There are likely other ways to determine the biological sex of the athlete.  And you're screwing children too by allowing MEN to compete against girls.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You want facts.  You got em!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/these-girls-are-hurt-by-transgender-competition

Soule said she missed an opportunity to qualify for the New England state championship in 2019 by one spot: “Both spots above me were taken by biological males.”

“It is frustrating. I spend all of that time training to compete against other girls, and I find myself losing to biological males,“ she said.

Since 2017, two males who identify as female have taken 15 women’s state championship titles in Connecticut.

Mitchell said she was ranked as the fastest girl in the 55-meter dash in Connecticut high school track in 2019. “Then I went to a high school competition, competing with two biological males who identify as girls," she said. "I really put my all into it, [but] I ultimately came in third behind the both of them.”

A 2020 study by the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health showed among female and male competitive swimmers, males were increasingly faster than females beginning at the age of 10 years and continuing until the age of 17.

Let the record show that @BillStime is for the emotional and potential physical abuse of high school girls.  

So let me ask you this.  What is the difference between athletes using PED's for an unfair advantage and using a biology for an unfair advantage?   To me there is none hence the reason for me asking the questions.  No rabbit hole here. 

Facts?  LMAO - another opinion piece by a right wing bible?  Get out of here...

And speaking of abuse - do you think little girls and boys should have to show their genitals to strangers to prove who they are?

SICK

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol.  Then why didn't they tell that to this guy and say there is nothing to see here:

Same in Portland:

That’s quite the boogeyman you have there. I don’t participate in marketing campaigns designed to energize racists to vote. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Facts?  LMAO - another opinion piece by a right wing bible?  Get out of here...

And speaking of abuse - do you think little girls and boys should have to show their genitals to strangers to prove who they are?

SICK

So the girls in that article are lying??  WTF is wrong with you??  

See my point about showing genitals.  

So you do not see the correlation between PED's and biological MEN competing against biological girls?  Stop play dumb.  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So the girls in that article are lying??  WTF is wrong with you??  

See my point about showing genitals.  

So you do not see the correlation between PED's and biological MEN competing against biological girls?  Stop play dumb.  

Oh, they're not lying... but you found an article that highlighted a handful of scenarios?  We are writing laws for this? 

AND HOW MANY MEN ARE PLAYING IN GIRLS SPORTS?  HOW MANY?

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, they're not lying... but you found an article that highlighted a handful of scenarios?  We are writing laws for this? 

So you're cool with certain athletes having an unfair advantage over others which could cause physical and/or emotional harm to children.  Got it.

Carry on.......

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Billzy, liberals don't want to go down that alley...............LOL

And, no matter how many times you ask the question, it is NOT the point, it could be 100, it could be zero, Making sure that it doesn't occur

In other words PROTECTING FEMALE RIGHTS is the job of the state.................one of the few.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Billzy, liberals don't want to go down that alley...............LOL

And, no matter how many times you ask the question, it is NOT the point, it could be 100, it could be zero, Making sure that it doesn't occur

In other words PROTECTING FEMALE RIGHTS is the job of the state.................one of the few.

So you’re ok w females transitioning to a male and completing in male sports?

50 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you're cool with certain athletes having an unfair advantage over others which could cause physical and/or emotional harm to children.  Got it.

Carry on.......

You couldn’t find any stats to back up the need for this law - you backed your argument with feels. 

The Governor of Florida couldn’t even reference any scenarios in his state.

But America’s Governor is doing a great job throwing meat to its mindless base and you’re eating it up like pigs in a trough.

Just look at yourselves. Your party doesn’t care about you - certainly doesn’t care about women - they are using you to divide us. 

image.thumb.jpeg.01bb6c70a3039bc915710faf45e05ab3.jpeg

Edited by BillStime

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You couldn’t find any stats to back up the need for this law - you backed your argument with feels. 

But America’s Governor is doing a great job throwing meat to its mindless base and you’re eating it up like pigs in a trough.

Just look at yourselves. Your party doesn’t care about - certainly doesn’t care about women - they are using you to divide us. 

I gave you examples.  You, for whatever reason, cast them aside.  So what you're saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to use his biology as an unfair advantage that could cause physical or emotional harm to a girl.  Got it.

You do realize laws are sometimes created to prevent possible harm not to correct something that has happened in the past?  

Again what you are admitting to is that you're cool with men POTENTIALLY harming girls.  Glad to see we have you on record with this.

Your only problem with these laws appears to be that they are being presented by Republicans.  That's ***** pathetic.

Back to the tool shed with you!! 

46 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I gave you examples.  You, for whatever reason, cast them aside.  So what you're saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for a man to use his biology as an unfair advantage that could cause physical or emotional harm to a girl.  Got it.

You do realize laws are sometimes created to prevent possible harm not to correct something that has happened in the past?  

Again what you are admitting to is that you're cool with men POTENTIALLY harming girls.  Glad to see we have you on record with this.

Your only problem with these laws appears to be that they are being presented by Republicans.  That's ***** pathetic.

Back to the tool shed with you!! 

Unnecessary and harmful to all children. I do NOT want my kids being assaulted and molested by the Matt Gaetz, Donald Trump, Gym Jordan and Bill Clinton’s of the world checking out genitals because you’re worried about transgender kids playing field hockey at school.

Nice that we have Jim down for sedition and now pedophilia. Congrats Jim - so on brand for you. 

Edited by BillStime

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Unnecessary and harmful to all children. I do want my kids being assaulted and molested by the Matt Gaetz, Donald Trump, Gym Jordan and Bill Clinton’s of the world checking out genitals because you’re worried about transgender kids playing field hockey at school.

Nice that we have Jim down for sedition and now pedophilia. Congrats Jim - so on brand for you. 

You suck at reading comprehension or you're so ***** worked up over this you're posting ***** that is false.  

So let me ask you one simple question.  Why are you so adamant about MEN participating against girls in sports?  What are you trying to accomplish by this?  

Oh and by the way great typo (I sure hope it's a typo) in your post. Relax and slow down Billy boy.  

56 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just look at yourselves. Your party doesn’t care about you - certainly doesn’t care about women - they are using you to divide us. 

Best Governor in America 

Sees what's going on in various Blue State Dumps on the coast and takes appropriate measures to make sure it doesn't happen in Florida.  

If in November 2019 Trump halted all flights from China and in fact just said we're cutting off the planet you'll see why soon, you would have been complaining "oh so now we're China there is no need for this!"

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Best Governor in America 

Sees what's going on in various Blue State Dumps on the coast and takes appropriate measures to make sure it doesn't happen in Florida.  

If in November 2019 Trump halted all flights from China and in fact just said we're cutting off the planet you'll see why soon, you would have been complaining "oh so now we're China there is no need for this!"

LGTBQ kids know at a very young age that they are different. Let’s throw more shade and challenge their way.

Trans sports bans are a solution in search of a problem.

Trans Kids Are Pawns In Republican Culture Wars

The GQP is so void of ideas it has to rally its base somehow so let’s go after our kids.

pigs

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

LGTBQ kids know at a very young age that they are different. Let’s throw more shade and challenge their way.

The GQP is so void of ideas it has to rally its base somehow so let’s go after our kids.

pigs

Pigs?  From the one who is all for the physical and mental abuse of teenage girls by MEN?   We’re not searching for a problem.  We found it. It’s you! 

pigs

Know that they are different or know that while they may be a female they think they are a male?  You're very careful in the words you're using in order to have this both ways.  

Feeling different is normal.  

Being made to feel like you are sexually different at ages as young as f...ing 5 is child abuse and the people precipitating this should be locked up and never be around children.   

It's sickening.  

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Know that they are different or know that while they may be a female they think they are a male?  You're very careful in the words you're using in order to have this both ways.  

Feeling different is normal.  

Being made to feel like you are sexually different at ages as young as f...ing 5 is child abuse and the people precipitating this should be locked up and never be around children.   

It's sickening.  

When did you decide to be straight?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When did you decide to be straight?

😂

And there we have it Ladies and Gentlemen,

THE WORST POST OF THE DAY !

blue_ribbon_1st_place_cutout-r879e60071d

We knew that you could do it.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😂

And there we have it Ladies and Gentlemen,

THE WORST POST OF THE DAY !

blue_ribbon_1st_place_cutout-r879e60071d

We knew that you could do it.

Well when did you decide to be straight? What’s so disingenuous about this question?

And Jim surrenders. 

Surrenders?  What makes you think I surrender?  You didn't even answer my question.  Putz. 

I hope your daughter or granddaughter doesn't get body slammed on the field hockey field by a 19 year old flunky man who identifies as a girl.  I care more about your family than you do it appears.  

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Of course her complaint doesn't count, because it isFox News reporting...............lol

BIGOTS.

selina-soule-alanna-smith.jpg?fit=789,46  200213014241-connecticut-lawsuit-womens-

3 Connecticut high school girls are suing over a policy that allows trans athletes to compete in girls' sports

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/us/transgender-athletes-connecticut-lawsuit/index.html

And these are the children that are going to be hurt the most by people like @BillStime who seem to be cool with girls potentially being harmed by men. Their feelings/thoughts on this matter are inconsequential to him.   I hope your proud of yourself. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Surrenders?  What makes you think I surrender?  You didn't even answer my question.  Putz. 

I hope your daughter or granddaughter doesn't get body slammed on the field hockey field by a 19 year old flunky man who identifies as a girl.  I care more about your family than you do it appears.  

Yeah Jim - the percentage of that happening is so slim you couldn’t even find a stat to back that up…

Meanwhile - I’m more concerned about the Gym Jordan’s of the world ignoring abuse in our schools.

No wonder why pedo Desantis wants to have school administrators checking out the genitalia on our kids.

And of course - you guys are endorsing it 100%.

You sick pucks

Edited by BillStime

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah Jim - the percentage of that happening is so slim you couldn’t even find a stat to back that up…

Meanwhile - I’m more concerned about the Gym Jordan’s of the world ignoring abuse in our schools.

No wonder why pedo Desantis wants to have school administrators checking out the genitalia on our kids.

You sick pucks

Who the ***** is ignoring abuse?  You are so mixed up.  

So for you this is all about pedos and diddling kids?  Wow that’s way off the range.  You got the Q-gene goin’ on there Billy Boy.  😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Who the ***** is ignoring abuse?  You are so mixed up.  

So for you this is all about pedos and diddling kids?  Wow that’s way off the range.  You got the Q-gene goin’ on there Billy Boy.  😂😂😂

Keep spinning Jim.  You couldn't find a single stat to back up these pathetic laws.

Instead, this Florida law actually ended up exposing how disgusting it really is - exposing all of our children to risk.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

You sick pucks

Im starting to become convinced that this is all an act for you.  Nobody is this morally detached from reality.  

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Huh?

You honestly think you’re on the right side, ethically, when it comes to children being exposed to, and encouraged to have, gender reassignment surgeries and hormonal therapy?  

Sports and bathrooms are simply a side issue sprung from that. 

If that’s something someone wants to do as an adult, more power to them, but everything you seem to be advocating for is child abuse.  Yet, you seem to think that we are the evil ones?  

Edited by SCBills

Just now, SCBills said:

You honestly think you’re on the right side, ethically, when it comes to children being exposed to, and encouraged to have, gender reassignment surgeries and hormonal therapy?  

Sports and bathrooms are simply a side issue sprung from that. 

If that’s something someone wants to do as an adult, more power to them, but everything you seem to be advocating for is child abuse.  Yet, you seem to think that we are the evil ones?  

Please point out where I am advocating gender reassignment surgeries- I'll wait.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please point out where I am advocating gender reassignment surgeries- I'll wait.

Do you believe people under 18 should have to access to gender reassignment surgery? 

Just now, BillStime said:

There should be a minimum age requirement for gender transition.  

I stand corrected, you’re not as ridiculous as I thought.   Perhaps this isn’t a Kaufmanesque performance account for you.  

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I stand corrected, you’re not as ridiculous as I thought.   Perhaps this isn’t a Kaufmanesque performance account for you.  

With all the issues in this world - and the incredibly small percentage of transgendered athletes - this law is just red meat for a desperate base.