Protests Erupt Against The Corrupt Murderous Putin!

Tiberius

MOSCOW — From the frozen streets of Russia’s Far East and Siberia to the grand plazas of Moscow and St. Petersburg, tens of thousands of Russians rallied in support of the jailed opposition leader Aleksei A. Navalny on Saturday in the biggest nationwide showdown in years between the Kremlin and its opponents.

The demonstrations did not immediately pose a dire threat to President Vladimir V. Putin’s grip on power. But their broad scope, and the remarkable defiance displayed by many of the protesters, signaled widespread fatigue with the stagnant, corruption-plagued political order that Mr. Putin has presided over for two decades.

The protests began to unfold in the eastern regions of Russia, a country of 11 time zones, and they moved like a wave across the nation despite a heavy police presence and a drumbeat of menacing warnings on state media to stay away.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/23/international-home/russia-protests-navalny.html

One of the protesters attending the Moscow rally, Kirill, said he was protesting because "you can't win a fight without fighting." Speaking to CNN at the demonstration, the 20-year old said: "I'm not proud of my country, I don't want my government to poison people and put them in prison. I want more freedom. I want proper elections and normal government so I'm trying to stand up for my freedom here."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/23/europe/russia-navalny-oposition-demonstrations-intl/index.html

6 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Good thing the Bidens squeezed the Ukraine for millions when they did.

Just want to point out that Russia and Ukraine are not the same country and current president of Ukraine is not a Russian lackey ( I know because I watched a documentary on Netflix)😀

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Just want to point out that Russia and Ukraine are not the same country and current president of Ukraine is not a Russian lackey ( I know because I watched a documentary on Netflix)😀

And our current President is no lackey of Putin, that's for sure. 

Just now, Doc said:

Who cares?  He's no longer President.

So you were allowed to talk about Biden when he wasn't president, but no one can talk about a republican who is still relevant since his mess is being cleaned up by the democrats...

So good to read "He's no longer President."

18 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So you were allowed to talk about Biden when he wasn't president, but no one can talk about a republican who is still relevant since his mess is being cleaned up by the democrats...

So good to read "He's no longer President."

What does any of that have to do with whether Trump knows where China is on a map?  Not that that made any sense anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

What does any of that have to do with whether Trump knows where China is on a map?  Not that that made any sense anyway.

Exactly you don't make any sense, you're starting to get it now.

Edited by TBBills

On 1/25/2021 at 3:30 PM, I am the egg man said:

Good thing the Bidens squeezed the Ukraine for millions when they did.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/hunter-bidens-legal-socially-acceptable-corruption/598804/

Great article... shows corruption is in fact the only bipartisan game in town. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/09/hunter-bidens-legal-socially-acceptable-corruption/598804/

Great article... shows corruption is in fact the only bipartisan game in town. 

Thanks.

It'll fall on deaf ears in here with most as it only matters to them, even though clearly proven erroneous, that it was Trump, and Trump only, who dallied with the Ukraine based on a single phone call.

That the Biden's frolicked for profit there doling out U.S. taxpayer dollars there for kickback of millions is inconsequential to them.

Hating Trump is their paramount for their eternity.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Thanks.

It'll fall on deaf ears in here with most as it only matters to them, even though clearly proven erroneous, that it was Trump, and Trump only, who dallied with the Ukraine based on a single phone call.

That the Biden's frolicked for profit there doling out U.S. taxpayer dollars there for kickback of millions is inconsequential to them.

Hating Trump is their paramount for their eternity.

Why do people still say this when Congress hasn't sniffed a 20% approval rate in over a decade.  People KNOW both sides are corrupt.  I will admit that it is strange people still largely defend "their side" even though they know the whole think stinks.  What's really, really strange is that some people think Trump drained a swamp that protects him fiercely.  Explain why if he's an outsider cleaning up Washington, why do Republicans support every horrible move he makes. MTG(et al) would sacrifice her first born for him.   

34 minutes ago, daz28 said:

People KNOW both sides are corrupt.  I will admit that it is strange people still largely defend "their side" even though they know the whole think stinks.  

I'd be interested to know if most people agree with this. I sure as heck do, but didn't think it was really a shared view.  

11 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I'd be interested to know if most people agree with this. I sure as heck do, but didn't think it was really a shared view.  

Of course both sides are you are not allowed to be a politician unless you are willing to get corrupt. Some take it too far like Trump.

When he was first trying to run for a presidency bid and was attacking his fellow republicans it made you think he was gonna go after everyone. Instead everything went to his head and he became one of the worst leaders to ever lead this country. He ended up trying to destroy democracy by taking advantage of the feeble minded and pumped them full of lies. 

Which as we know resulted in him not allowing Capitol Police to prepare for Jan 6th in hopes his people would storm the Capitol and kill many democrats including his VP for not blindly following him.

Edited by TBBills
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Of course both sides are you are not allowed to be a politician unless you are willing to get corrupt. Some take it too far like Trump.

When he was first trying to run for a presidency bid and was attacking his fellow republicans it made you think he was gonna go after everyone. Instead everything went to his head and he became one of the worst leaders to ever lead this country. He ended up trying to destroy democracy by taking advantage of the feeble minded and pumped them full of lies. 

Which as we know resulted in him not allowing Capitol Police to prepare for Jan 6th in hopes his people would storm the Capitol and kill many democrats including his VP for not blindly following him.

😂😂😂😂😂

Do you really think that the bolded is accurate?  

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Do you really think that the bolded is accurate?  

The more that comes out seems like it. It fits Trump's style.

The four years he was there he fired countless people just b.c they weren't willing to cross the line into corruption as far as he wanted. 

He lost what was left of his mind when his VP didn't stand by him. Did not allow Capitol Police to ready things for his terroristic act.

Edited by TBBills

The more that comes out seems like it. It fits Trump's style.

The four years he was there he fired countless people just b.c they weren't willing to cross the line into corruption as far as he wanted. 

He lost what was left of his mind when his VP didn't stand by him. Did not allow Capitol Police to ready things for his terroristic act.

Interesting point of view.  How did he prevent them from getting ready? Just by the act of not telling them that the rally-goers were going to march to the Capitol building?  Or did he issue orders for them to stand down?  Not sure I follow your entire line of thinking here.  

On 1/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, Tiberius said:

And our current President is no lackey of Putin, that's for sure. 

No maybe he's not but boy does he love him some Chinese !! He even said they were good people and friends of the US ?? Seeing as Hunter has worked there maybe he could be a special envoy for Joe .

What's the old saying ? With friends like that we don't need enemy's ! Thanks for the virus China your a great ally ...

8 minutes ago, T master said:

No maybe he's not but boy does he love him some Chinese !! He even said they were good people and friends of the US ?? Seeing as Hunter has worked there maybe he could be a special envoy for Joe .

What's the old saying ? With friends like that we don't need enemy's ! Thanks for the virus China your a great ally ...

Q loves you

13 minutes ago, T master said:

Fox news is sure saying that a lot. Sounds like baloney 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fox news is sure saying that a lot. Sounds like baloney 

Kind of like the Russian thing right ? Except no one paid for the info that Hunter worked for the Chinese energy company over there that is truth right ?

Or is that a lie to ? Enlighten me ..

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Kind of like the Russian thing right ? Except no one paid for the info that Hunter worked for the Chinese energy company over there that is truth right ?

Or is that a lie to ? Enlighten me ..

Can't wait to see the fully unredacted Mueller report, you?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can't wait to see the fully unredacted Mueller report, you?

Sure bring it the truth shall set you/us free ! Just as should be done with the Dossier bring it all out i'm not scared if your a scum bag put it out for all to see !

If the people knew even a small part of the amount of corruption in DC 🤔 never mind they would still turn a blind eye .

If they haven't figured it out by now they never will it's basically hiding in plain sight .

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:13 AM, T master said:

Sure bring it the truth shall set you/us free ! Just as should be done with the Dossier bring it all out i'm not scared if your a scum bag put it out for all to see !

If the people knew even a small part of the amount of corruption in DC 🤔 never mind they would still turn a blind eye .

If they haven't figured it out by now they never will it's basically hiding in plain sight .

Blind eye?  Just like Trumpholes have done the past 4 years?  

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

Secretary of State Antony Blinken criticized the Russian government on Monday for how it has handled protesters demanding the release of jailed Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny.

Thousands were arrested, including dozens of journalists, in weekend protests.

“The Russian government makes a big mistake if it believes that this is about us. It’s not; it’s about them,” Blinken said in an interview with NBC News’s Andrea Mitchell. “It’s about the government; it’s about the frustration the Russian people have with corruption, with kleptocracy.”

Asked about whether the United States should sanction backers of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Blinken said the administration is “reviewing a series of Russian actions that are deeply, deeply disturbing.”

On Sunday, Blinken tweeted that the United States “condemns the persistent use of harsh tactics against peaceful protesters and journalists by Russian authorities for a second week straight. We renew our call for Russia to release those detained for exercising their human rights, including Aleksey Navalny.”

Blinken also said last month’s attack on the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob “creates an even greater challenge for us to be carrying the banner of democracy and freedom and human rights.” He called the Jan. 6 assault an “attack on our own democracy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/02/01/joe-biden-live-updates/#link-H5QAEE42URE5VDS4KVMBZLASV4

Hey folks.  How about this, BOTH the Russian AND Chinese governments are terrible, and represent grave dangers to the US and our democracy.  Don't let these @$$holes trick you into bickering with each other. They are both out to get us.