Jump to content

How are you passing the time today?


Recommended Posts

Going snorkeling for a couple hours, then checking TSW off and on all day, and through tomorrow, mostly hoping the Bahamian internet coverage holds up

through game time fingers crossed 🤞 

 

Go Bills!!!

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'm building with Legos with my boys...    GO BILLS!!!

I will be on the toilet most of the day. 

An Open Letter to the TBD Community   I'm a lurker. There. I've confessed it. I've been taking advantage of this community as a lurker for a couple of years, as the current incarnation

Posted Images

I've been taping all of the "NFL Lives" and other shows all week, and will probably watch a lot of that.  And do some outdoorsy stuff just to clear my head.

 

I'm trying to really appreciate the coverage being given to the Bills.  It's basically the opposite of the past 20 or so years, and it's fun to hear everyone talking about the team.

 

I also have 5-6 take out menus printed out.  I'm perusing those and trying to make a decision on the best course of action food-wise for the game.

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually watched the Four Falls of Buffalo again. In 2 weeks when we win the Super Bowl in the same city we lost the first one, it will be incredible.  We better invite Norwood back to speak at the Parade.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I actually watched the Four Falls of Buffalo again. In 2 weeks when we win the Super Bowl in the same city we lost the first one, it will be incredible.  We better invite Norwood back to speak at the Parade.

 

That's an incredible doc - but I was only able to watch it the one time. I saw it was on last night, and quickly flipped past the channel.  Just can't do it.

 

I think if we win one, I'll be able to watch it again more easily, and w/ more appreciation.

 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Success said:

 

That's an incredible doc - but I was only able to watch it the one time. I saw it was on last night, and quickly flipped past the channel.  Just can't do it.

 

I think if we win one, I'll be able to watch it again more easily, and w/ more appreciation.

 

 

I was watching some 30 for 30's on ESPN Plus and told myself I wouldn't watch it again.  Could not help myself.  It really is remarkable. After we win the Super Bowl it will lose a lot of its relevance, but it really does show just how great Bills fans are. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Going snorkeling for a couple hours, then checking TSW off and on all day, and through tomorrow, mostly hoping the Bahamian internet coverage holds up

through game time fingers crossed 🤞 

 

Go Bills!!!

 

Meanwhile, I'm about to be wearing snowshoes and 5 thermal layers :lol:

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Simon said:

 

Wha?

Oh, you said "clock"....

 

I'm behaving, darn it!

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Watching adult entertainment videos, and at some point going outside to clear the snow out of the driveway. 

 

The snow's getting cleared out of somewhere, that's for sure.......

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...