Biden's lies

Wacka

I bet you Biden is  saying in private that he wants to "Go home". L ike my mom did the last year of her life in 2021. When we asked her where she meant. she said her parents home.  She got married and moved out in 1956 and grampa died and they sold the house in 1983. We would explain that, and she was adamant that she wanted to go there although two other families have owned rthe house since. In fact, in the last few months of life, she insisted we just leave her on the curb there. Lluckily for us  her  short term memory was shot we would tell her after 5PM or so it was too late to take her there and would do to tomorrow morning. The next day, all reset. She wanted to "Go home" (die.) She was 95.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I really find this amazing whenever you can sit through a Trump interview and still think about how much a Biden lies

What's more amazing is how may libs refuse to admit Joke lies a lot.  Probably as much as, if not more than, Trump.

President Pinocchio Joe is a truly terrible liar

By Piers Morgan

Joe Biden is a terrible liar in every sense; he lies on a terrible scale, and he’s terrible at lying.

And as much as I’d like to be kind to an old man and put his constant untrue statements down to memory issues caused by his advanced age and cognitive decline, it’s not because of that at all.

No, President Biden just likes to tell humongous self-promoting whoppers, again and again and again.

He’s done it his entire political life, and now he’s lying so often and so badly that even his most diehard uncritical supporters can’t excuse him anymore.

CNN, my former employer, has bent over into positions even the Kama Sutra hasn’t thought of in a concerted effort to paint Biden as a beacon of honesty sent to rescue America from fork-tongued Donald Trump.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/18/president-pinocchio-joe-is-a-truly-terrible-liar/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Its not complicated.  They both lie their asses off.

Sure

but only one of these men are actually dangerous whenever I compare the two I ask myself who what I really want having the nuclear football in their hands

Donald Trump wanted to park submarines off of the Russian coast. Just let that sink in for a minute.

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Sure

but only one of these men are actually dangerous whenever I compare the two I ask myself who what I really want having the nuclear football in their hands

Donald Trump wanted to park submarines off of the Russian coast. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Why do you think they aren't there right now?

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

So he’s simultaneously Putin’s stooge and wanting to park submarines off the Russian coast. Do you mind telling me how that all works?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Sure

He had the nuclear football.  WWIII (or II ;)) wasn't started.  Actually no wars were started.

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Why do you think they aren't there right now?

Or shouldn't be there?

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

So he’s simultaneously Putin’s stooge and wanting to park submarines off the Russian coast. Do you mind telling me how that all works?

Amazing.  During Trump's Admin Putin refused to invade Ukraine and Trump wanted to park submarines off the Russian coast.  Worst stooge ever.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

t only one of these men are actually dangerous whenever I compare the two I ask myself who what I really want having the nuclear football in their hands

Honestly I'm more worried about President Biden carrying the football.  He is a life long war monger. He was a major player in the run up to the Iraq war as Chairman of the Foreign Relations committee.  Lincoln Chaffee wanted to let some who disagreed testify but Senator Biden wouldn't allow it.  He voted for it and all continuing resolutions.

Fast forward to today and President Biden continues to escalate the Ukraine war.  

Meanwhile President Trump didn't get us anywhere near a war for 4 years.  

Reminds me of when President Reagan was in office Democrats kept telling us he was going to shoot off a nuke.  Actually turned out to be a peaceful time for America.  As was President Trump's term.

If that's your criteria, seems an odd choice.

Edited by reddogblitz

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Honestly I'm more worried about President Biden carrying the football.  He is a life long war monger. He was a major player in the run up to the Iraq war as Chairman of the Foreign Relations committee.  Lincoln Chaffee wanted to let some who disagreed testify but Senator Biden wouldn't allow it.  He voted for it and all continuing resolutions.

Fast forward to today and President Biden continues to escalate the Ukraine war.  

Meanwhile President Trump didn't get us anywhere near a war for 4 years.  

Reminds me of when President Reagan was in office Democrats kept telling us he was going to shoot off a nuke.  Actually turned out to be a peaceful time for America.  As was President Trump's term.

If that's your criteria, seems an odd choice.

It was a peaceful time, because Putin was allowing Trump to do his heavy, lifting, like trying to shut down NATO

Why use soldiers whenever you can just get it done in other ways

As soon as Trump was no longer in office things escalated because they realized that they didn’t have a Putin’s sympathizer in the oval office

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It was a peaceful time, because Putin was allowing Trump to do his heavy, lifting, like trying to shut down NATO

As soon as Trump was no longer in office things escalated because they realized that they didn’t have a Putin’s sympathizer in the oval office

Asking NATO member countries to pay more than a pittance = trying to shut down NATO.

JFR, a fully demoralized useful idiot.

He can't go a single post without demonstrating his useful idiocy.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Interesting. Is there anything you can point to support this or is it pure conjecture on your part?

I know the Democrats tried to prove this kind of thing with the Steele Dossier and it fell flat on its face.

What else ya got?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Interesting. Is there anything you can point to support this or is it pure conjecture on your part?

I know the Democrats tried to prove this kind of thing with the Steele Dossier and it fell flat on its face.

What else ya got?

You need proof that Donald Trump snuggles up to authoritarians video of him with them isn’t enough?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Even if we were to believe that Trump tried to shut down NATO, what does that have to do with Ukraine?  They're not a NATO country. 

Furthermore the other member nations are scared to death of the US pulling out of NATO.  Which is what Trump knew and why he squeezed them for more money.  And they paid up.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What video?

You’re not serious with this

You haven’t seen video of him going to meet with Kim, Jun oon, having put Putin in the White House, trashing his own intelligence

Wanting to meet with terrorists, known terrorists

This is a joke, right

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

You’re not serious with this

You haven’t seen video of him going to meet with Kim, Jun oon, having put Putin in the White House, trashing his own intelligence

Wanting to meet with terrorists, known terrorists

This is a joke, right

I am being serious.  I saw him meet with Kim Jong Um. Personally I thought trying to improve relations with North Korea was a good thing. What does that have to do with Pooty Poot exactly?  As to the bolded, huh?   

If he were a pooty poot stooge as you say, why would President Trump want to put submarines off their coast?

Come on man, if its so obvious and there is so much proof it should be easy to provide some I would think.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Dark Brandon hits "MAGA Republican extremists" as determined to destroy democracy

633d8212-f763-4360-8dc7-e2138c25bc98-860

Dark Brandon is trashing Republicans at his campaign fundraisers across the country. Biden’s poll numbers are horrendous and the classic move for nervous candidates is to demonize challengers. That is what President Unity is doing against MAGA Republicans and Trump.

Biden is painting MAGA Republicans and Trump as a threat to democracy, which Biden has been doing since 2019, to be fair. But it is unusual for an incumbent president running for re-election is going so hard this far out from the 2024 presidential election.

The primaries don’t start until January 15, 2024 for the Republican Iowa caucus. The first Democrat primary is February 3 in South Carolina. Democrats have known long enough that Biden is in trouble that they switched up their primary calendar so that South Carolina goes first for them. The DNC hopes that Biden has a strong showing of support in South Carolina (thanks to Rep. Jim Clyburn) and this helps him in the general election. We’ll see.

Biden slamming MAGA for desiring power is rich. Who is more obsessed with power than an 80-year-old lifelong politician who is in the throes of dementia yet insists on running for a second term as president?

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/09/29/dark-brandon-hits-maga-republican-extremists-as-determined-to-destroy-democracy-n581238

On 9/20/2023 at 8:37 AM, JDHillFan said:

On 9/20/2023 at 8:31 PM, John from Riverside said:

John, I think you're over your head a bit here. This isn't really what happened, you know that, right?  Trump is an asshat but his NATO play was pretty simply to get our partners to pay their fair share. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

John, I think you're over your head a bit here. This isn't really what happened, you know that, right?  Trump is an asshat but his NATO play was pretty simply to get our partners to pay their fair share. 

Why are you so quick to believe someone who refuses to pay their own bills telling other people to pay their bills?

• 3 weeks later...

413c7c0b-0da8-4291-a25b-b3f5105979db-105

WH Deputy NatSec Adviser Explains Why Biden's Sure $100M in Gaza Aid Won't End Up in Hamas' Hands

During a rather bizarre press gaggle aboard Air Force One on the way back to the U.S. from Israel, President Biden explained that he wanted to start sending $100 million worth of aid into Gaza (where Americans are still among the hostages) as soon as possible:

That led many to ask the logical follow-up question: How can we be sure the aid doesn't just end up in the hands of Hamas?

To be fair, it's only 90 million, Biden gets his 10%.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/10/19/wh-deputy-natsec-adviser-explains-why-bidens-sure-100m-in-gaza-aid-wont-end-up-in-hamas-hands-n2388749

• Haha (+1) 1