Biden's lies

Wacka

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yes.  We all know President Biden loves war and it is good for the economy and unites the people against a common enemy.  Just what the doctor ordered.

I am watching this very closely.

Come on man , isn't there a  Grenada or Panama out there we can easily beat?

Edited by reddogblitz

“At its core, the filibuster is not about stopping a nominee or a bill, it is about compromise and moderation. That is why the Founders put unlimited debate in. … It does not mean I get my way. It means you may have to compromise. You may have to see my side of the argument. That is what it is about, engendering compromise and moderation.”

[Abolishing the filibuster] “is ultimately an example of the arrogance of power. It is a fundamental power grab by the majority party. Folks who want to see this change want to eliminate one of the procedural mechanisms designed for the express purpose of guaranteeing individual rights, and they also have a consequence, and would undermine the protections of a minority point of view in the heat of majority excess. We have been through these periods before in American history but never, to the best of my knowledge, has any party been so bold as to fundamentally attempt to change the structure of this body.”

“What shortsightedness, and what a price history will exact on those who support this radical move.”

“This is being done in the name of fairness? Quite frankly, it is the ultimate act of unfairness to alter the unique responsibility of the Senate and to do so by breaking the very rules of the Senate. … This is the single most significant vote, as I said earlier, that I will have cast in my 32 years in the Senate.”

“[T]he nuclear option [abolishing the filibuster] extinguishes the power of Independents and moderates in this Senate. That is it. They are done. Moderates are important only if you need to get 60 votes to satisfy cloture. They are much less important if you need only 50 votes.”

The Senator who said this? His name is Joe Biden.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/01/when-the-filibuster-was-good.php

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

and as usual, the board dunce misses the point.

No one cares that Biden swore.....😂

It's the hypocrisy of the two statements,

Lord, how did he get through elementary school ?

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and as usual, the board dunce misses the point.

No one cares that Biden swore.....😂

It's the hypocrisy of the two statements,

Lord, how did he get through elementary school ?

Seriously? Hypocrisy? In Washington?  No foresight, as usual Bonnie dear...

Remember when Conald Trump said he would have no time to golf if he were president and then spent over 265 days golfing during his presidency??

giphy.gif

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham contrasted President Joe Biden’s vow to nominate a black woman to the Supreme Court to replace outgoing Justice Stephen Breyer with then-Sen. Biden’s opposition to and multiple filibusters of the nomination of Janice Rogers Brown to the federal bench by then-President George W. Bush in 2003 and 2005 and remarked that “race and gender, they only count if you’re thought to be a committed judicial activist, judicial leftist.”

Ingraham said, [relevant remarks begin around 2:50] “I’m thinking back on the nomination of what would’ve been another first, which is the nomination of Janice Rogers Brown. And she was filibustered by none other than Joe Biden. So, this idea of appointing a black woman to the judiciary, he voted three times against confirming her just to be a U.S. circuit judge. I mean, this wasn’t even to the Supreme Court. So, race and gender, they only count if you’re thought to be a committed judicial activist, judicial leftist.”

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6293921900001#sp=news-clips

“MODERATE JOE” WAS ALWAYS A LIE: 

Coalition of States Call on Biden to Rescind Federal Reserve Nominee Over ‘Radical’ Views. 

“We, the undersigned, oppose Ms. Raskin’s radical banking and economic views and are deeply concerned that she would use the supervisory authority as Vice-Chair for Supervision at the Federal Reserve Bank to disrupt the private banking sector, reliable energy supplies, and the U.S. economy.”

https://humanevents.com/2022/02/01/coalition-of-states-call-on-biden-to-rescind-federal-reserve-nominee-over-radical-views/

Biden Administration lie..........................Nothing could be farther from the truth.

FBI boss Christopher Wray denies Capitol riot taken more seriously than 2020 riots

by Jerry Dunleavy

FBI Director Christopher Wray claimed the FBI is working just as hard to punish participants in the 2020 George Floyd riots as those involved in the Capitol riot, though neither the numbers nor his own boss's words seem to back him up. Wray made the improbable claim in response to questions during an appearance earlier this week at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. “I mean, absolutely," Wray said. "We have one standard, which is, I don’t care whether you’re upset about an election, upset about our criminal justice system, whatever it is you’re upset about, there is a right way and a wrong way to express what you’re upset

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/courts/fbi-boss-christopher-wray-denies-capitol-riot-taken-more-seriously-than-2020-riots

On 11/6/2021 at 1:22 PM, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Starts Wildly Screaming at a Reporter After He Gets Caught Lying

Some days ago, The Wall Street Journal reported on settlements being reached with illegal immigrants that could pay as much as $450,000 a person. That is being ostensibly done as restitution for families that were separated under the Donald Trump presidency.

When Joe Biden was asked about the report, though, he called it “garbage,” claiming that it was not going to happen. A day later, his own White House contradicted him, saying that settlements are being negotiated that could reach that amount.

You’d think, at that point, that the president would understand he got caught with his pants down, having no idea what his own administration is doing. Instead, when asked again about it today, Biden doubled down on lying and began to — bizarrely — start screaming at the reporter.

A fair warning, this is really uncomfortable to watch.

Biden has become notorious for being unable to control his emotions when confronted about just about anything. That’s especially true when he knows he’s caught in a lie. Perhaps it’s just his personality, or more likely his senility, but it’s completely unbecoming of a president. Does he think screaming at reporters dictates some kind of moral authority?

In this case, Biden starts wildly yelling about people losing their children, while pointing in a threatening manner.

But attempting to make an anger-fueled moral case is simply a deflection here. Biden knows he’s caught in a lie, and then doubles down with another lie. At the beginning of the clip, he claims that “he didn’t say that,” when asked about him dismissing the reports about the payments as “garbage.” Except, he absolutely did say that.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/06/joe-biden-starts-wildly-screaming-at-a-reporter-after-he-gets-caught-lying-n471080

Is he saying "if you LOST your child, if you lost your child"?  Hmmm, how many people, with children, LOSE their children coming across the border?  Good grief, how bad is it, if we LOST our child, don't you think we'd be yelling to the rafters to get our children back?

WTF is this demented old dud saying?

I can understand where President Biden's coming from.  If the border patrol or whoever arrested you and took your child somewhere else and lost them and never gave them back, I could see how they should be compensated.  What if the NYPD pulled you over, took you to jail and took your kid and lost him/her never to be seen again.  $450,000 wouldn't even start the conversation.

Edited by reddogblitz

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I can understand where President Biden's coming from.  If the border patrol or whoever arrested you and took your child somewhere else and lost them and never gave them back, I could see how they should be compensated.  What if the NYPD pulled you over, took you to jail and took your kid and lost him/her never to be seen again.  $450,000 wouldn't even start the conversation.

No amount of money would help. How about this.  We do everything in our power to get their children back.  “Here’s some money now go away!” is the biggest possible slap in the face.  😡

• Like (+1) 1

By the way,

besides the coming declaration of Biden/Harris that the Pandemic is over thanks to them,

You notice that the narrative has switched from "inevitable" Russian invasion of Ukraine to "possible"

Putin is getting all he wants from the West without attacking, so he might not now.

AND (of course) Uncle Joe Biden will try and take a victory lap for "stopping the war" that he ginned up.

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden Administration Rushes to Move the Goalposts After Getting Thoroughly Punked by Putin

cf0ecf15-29b2-4ebb-97ee-f41af47dfd9c-450

If you’ve been asleep the last 18 hours or so, the short version of things is that Putin recognized the separatist-controlled regions of Eastern Ukraine as autonomous, giving the Russian leader a pretext to go ahead and invade Ukraine while claiming it’s not an invasion of Ukraine. One must admit it’s a cunning move. The goal all along was to take another bite at the apple, and Putin was able to do that while setting up a situation where he can claim to be the victim of aggression if the West responds.

Meanwhile, the White House’s response has been one of pure chaos. Despite “predicting” an invasion for almost a month, including putting down a redline that included any Russian troops crossing the border, Biden and his cohorts are now scrambling to move the goalposts by arguing what the definition of an invasion is.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/02/22/joe-biden-rushes-to-move-the-goalposts-after-getting-thoroughly-punked-by-putin-n526137