Ravens Emotional Letdown

Paul Costa

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

We finally won a playoff game too. Josh shook off the demons that he had from the meltdown in Houston last year. That could all easily apply to us.

The same applies except that the Ravens HATE the titans.  The ravens win was more personal and more emotional than ours. Not saying that we aren’t in position for an emotional let down, but the ravens win was on another level emotionally imo

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

What does a Ravens championship 12 years ago have to do with this Ravens team. People say the dumbest things sometimes.

Eight years ago, not twelve. Although it was in 2012 lol. 

Every team left is looking to punch a ticket to the AFCC or NFCC and the SB beyond that. There will be no emotional letdown on any of the remaining eight franchises. Believing in that is ludicrous. 

Edited by Crow-Magnon
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

Bills have 4 SB appearances over the past 30 years and the Ravens only have 2.  Which team do you think would be more likely to have an emotional let down....I don’t understand your point. 

The point is the OP doesn't make any sense. Why would Baltimore be any more likely to have an emotional let down than the Bills.  As a franchise they have had much more success recently.  Both QBs are just now coming off their first win.  Most of the Bills roster has not experienced playoff success - nor has the Ravens.  Lastly, I don't see how you can have an emotional letdown in the playoffs.  I'm not even sure it is possible in the regular season.  That said, the Bills woudl have had their emotional let down game after beating the Patriots in New England and they did not.   

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

The same applies except that the Ravens HATE the titans.  The ravens win was more personal and more emotional than ours. Not saying that we aren’t in position for an emotional let down, but the ravens win was on another level emotionally imo

He gets it 😀

4 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I feel one of the biggest story lines has not been talked about this week about the game. Last week Baltimore had a very emotional win. You could see it at the end of the game. Tennessee knocked them out of the playoffs last year. They wanted revenge and got that opportunity earlier in the year and failed. And to make matters worse Tennessee celebrated all over their logo. Those poor Ravens 😭.But they got another opportunity last week and succeeded. And Lamar finally won a playoff game. Baltimore is happy 😃!!!! Baltimore did a great job containing Derrick Henry last week. But it came with a physical cost. The game was a hard fought physical battle. You don’t see it on the injury report but you will see it in the game tonight. Add one less day of rest and preparation and your going to see a Bills team running through this Ravens team like a hot knife through butter. You might not see it from the jump but you will see it in the final result of the game. 

This is why I took the Bills ML to pay me $6500.

Love this spot for us.

5 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I feel one of the biggest story lines has not been talked about this week about the game. Last week Baltimore had a very emotional win. You could see it at the end of the game. Tennessee knocked them out of the playoffs last year. They wanted revenge and got that opportunity earlier in the year and failed. And to make matters worse Tennessee celebrated all over their logo. Those poor Ravens 😭.But they got another opportunity last week and succeeded. And Lamar finally won a playoff game. Baltimore is happy 😃!!!! Baltimore did a great job containing Derrick Henry last week. But it came with a physical cost. The game was a hard fought physical battle. You don’t see it on the injury report but you will see it in the game tonight. Add one less day of rest and preparation and your going to see a Bills team running through this Ravens team like a hot knife through butter. You might not see it from the jump but you will see it in the final result of the game. 

I hope

Not sure about emotional letdown. seems like in the NFL teams play better when they are business-like and under control.  Bills can’t be over hyped tonight.  just play their game and stay loose.  Glad the game is in our stadium though.  We Won’t have to hear any cheering for Ravens plays.