Divisional Playoff round: Ravens at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I still only use my index fingers to type 

and I have to look at the keyboard to minimize typo's 

Nothing wrong with chicken pecking....I think its weird when some guy is going all secretary on the keyboard ;)

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

Well said.  

Im not guaranteeing a victory, but we have an elite level QB, good OL and five playmaking WR’s.  If our Defense steps up in any way, we should win this game.  

Of course, some people still need to make known they’re scared as to provide themselves a defense mechanism resulting from the past few decades of pain.  

For me it's not a defense mechanism at all. It simply analysing both teams and making an assessment. I don't think it's crazy to say the Ravens win the game. Their strengths expose our defensive weaknesses. On the other hand, our passing game will be hard to stop. Balt likes to blitz and Josh has tourched the blitz. Many of the so called experts seem to be split on who wins the game. I'm thinking the last team with the ball might be the winner. This game should be a good one. My pizza and wings are pre ordered. Go Bills. I want this one so bad. We deserve it. 

5 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Nothing wrong with chicken pecking....I think its weird when some guy is going all secretary on the keyboard ;)

When in the Twitter page - at the bottom of the tweet there is a "open box" with an up arrow, click it.

click Copy Link to Tweet

paste and hit enter.   

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Weather.com right now has 70% chance of snow at kickoff with 15mph winds and gusts up to 30mph 

Really not looking good for us. I pray we have 3 RB’s active and ready to roll in case we need a plan B

Doomed !    Make some more fake posts about their improved running game 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🥴

You know they are 14-3 right now going on 15-2 if a Hail Mary wasn’t completed right ? 

Enough of all your nonsense.  If we lose we lose but we are the favorites for a reason.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Crow-Magnon said:

If Lamar can’t run, why would you suggest having Allen run on a regular basis? Granted, Allen doesn’t juke like Jackson and is more of a straight-ahead runner, but if Jackson can’t run due to weather conditions (which I doubt), I don’t think Josh is going to run, either. 

It’s not that he can’t run, it’s that making guys miss is a big part of why he has success, if he can’t juke and cut like his normal self  you don’t think he is less of a threat? 

Totally different style runners, if one is gonna be more effected by the weather, I’d put my money on lamars. 

Edited by BananaB

9 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Weather.com right now has 70% chance of snow at kickoff with 15mph winds and gusts up to 30mph 

Really not looking good for us. I pray we have 3 RB’s active and ready to roll in case we need a plan B

hows that weather looking now chump? lol. All these chicken littles worried about snow that aint even effecting the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

There are different rankings systems and I’ve seen them as low as 31 in total D. It’s pretty much common knowledge among the analysts  that they are not a good defense and that’s the whole point, they aren’t a good D and the Ravens didn’t light them up. They have played well that day - just as they did by bills in week 5 - but they weren’t good for the majority of the season and at times downright brutal. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BananaB said:

It’s not that he can’t run, it’s that making guys miss is a big part of why he has success, if he can’t juke and cut like his normal self  you don’t think he is less of a threat? 

Totally different style runners, if one is gonna be more effected by the weather, I’d put my money on lamars. 

If the weather’s that bad, I don’t think Allen is going to run much and risk injury. But to me, that’s bad weather. I don’t think Saturday night’s forecast is going to have that big of an impact. 

But if it truly is bad (slippery), I can’t see Allen being a big factor rushing. 

3 minutes ago, Crow-Magnon said:

If the weather’s that bad, I don’t think Allen is going to run much and risk injury. But to me, that’s bad weather. I don’t think Saturday night’s forecast is going to have that big of an impact. 

But if it truly is bad (slippery), I can’t see Allen being a big factor rushing. 

I'll take slippery all day. I think that favors us. Any way to slow down Lamar is a win.

Just now, Bferra13 said:

I'll take slippery all day. I think that favors us. Any way to slow down Lamar is a win.

I agree, but not as concerns Allen running the ball. It should favor the Bills passing attack. Slippery conditions favor receivers, not the secondary. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well...you and your fellow Poe-bird followers all hope that

(BTW I've been calling the Ravens Poe-birds since they put "always more, never less" as a motto on their website, no disparagement intended)

For extra context Edgar Allan Poe's grave is in Baltimore city.  I visited it a couple time before.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

Who have the Ravens played that is anywhere near the level of talent at the QB position like Josh Allen?

This isn't the 2019 Josh Allen vs Baltimore version folks.

I'm a few pages behind catching up on the thread but I'm assuming someone told you Pat Mahomes?

The narrative surrounding this game is exposing so many idiots:

”Wow, the Ravens had such a gutsy performance against a team that is at or below the Colts quality. They are really surging.”

”oh my goodness, the bills playing the colts close is so so concerning!”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1