trump supporters

48 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is video of them storming the capitol.  

Did you forget to look at the other videos?

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Was Scott Baio not available?

Newsmax needs to be taken down, it is a propaganda station used to help brainwash people.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I hope you are right. Can’t see Ted Cruz coming out of this unscathed. His speech today was just an insult to the intelligence of anyone with a brain. 

Yep. Ted Cruz is so brazenly ambitious, so desirous of that throne, that he grossly miscalculated again.

If Trump isn't in jail, Trump will hold onto the Trump loyalists.

If Trump is in jail or for whatever reason doesn't run again, Cruz will have destroyed his "constitutional conservative" argument for his presidency.

I guess that's one good thing that came out of today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yep. Ted Cruz is so brazenly ambitious, so desirous of that throne, that he grossly miscalculated again.

If Trump isn't in jail, Trump will hold onto the Trump loyalists.

If Trump is in jail or for whatever reason doesn't run again, Cruz will have destroyed his "constitutional conservative" argument for his presidency.

I guess that's one good thing that came out of today.

No way Trump will be allowed to run for president again.

Trump supporters never actually show tangible evidence to how "its rigged".  

At least with Mitt Romney in 2012 he could have pointed to the fact that a district in Philly voted 19,500 to zero for Obama that year.  I mean at least a claim like that can somewhat raise suspicion 

Edited by Another Fan

Just now, TBBills said:

No way Trump will be allowed to run for president again.

If he isn't in prison or in exile - or impeached/convicted and constitutionally disqualified - I can't see him NOT running for president again.

Actually the only other scenario I can imagine is him stepping aside for Don Jr.

Even if the Republicans survive and come to their pre-Trump senses, I would expect Trump to launch an independent run.

That's why no "let's let him slink off into the sunset; it isn't worth our time to pursue him legally" approach cannot happen.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

If he isn't in prison or in exile - or impeached/convicted and constitutionally disqualified - I can't see him NOT running for president again.

Actually the only other scenario I can imagine is him stepping aside for Don Jr.

Even if the Republicans survive and come to their pre-Trump senses, I would expect Trump to launch an independent run.

That's why no "let's let him slink off into the sunset; it isn't worth our time to pursue him legally" approach cannot happen.

He is gonna be one of those, no way you can do these things she has done and think he should ever be allowed to run for anything again. He tried to destroy what America stands.

Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard on Wednesday, defense and administration officials said. It was unclear why the president, who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order.

Get this SOB out of the WHITE HOUSE immediately

• Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The American people need to grow a pair. 

And stand up for themselves 

Because we are getting booty violated 

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The American people need to grow a pair. 

And stand up for themselves 

Because we are getting booty violated 

They did, they stood up and voted that bum out 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More fake news:

I didn't support impeachment the first time around, but after this statement I don't see how they can let him stay in office. I don't care if his presidency ends in 2 weeks. Remove him now before he causes any more harm.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Astounding if confirmed - the reporting that PENCE (not Trump) gave the order for National Guard/Federal Law Enforcement support.

It is also amazing, unless intentional, that the Capitol Police were not provided federal law enforcement support before the storming of the Capitol occurred.

Remember: the Capitol Police have jurisdiction over the Capitol and its ground only, and they report to the Legislative (not Executive) Branch. They were woefully ill equipped to stop this type of thing.

It would be routine for the Executive Branch (read: Trump) to authorize support from the many, many federal law enforcement agencies located within the District. Eventually we saw the FBI and ATF, but Homeland Security is also available/trained to offer support as well as many other law enforcement agencies trained in crowd control. I wouldn't be surprised if federal law enforcement was told to stand down. Until Pence - why Pence? - intervened, too late to stop This American Carnage as a damn fool once put it.

This will all come out in an investigation.

This is Trump's Benghazi, only this time we'll likely see proof of instigation rather than just negligence. And this time it happened right in his backyard, not halfway around the globe.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I didn't support impeachment the first time around, but after this statement I don't see how they can let him stay in office. I don't care if his presidency ends in 2 weeks. Remove him now before he causes any more harm.

You won't get enough Republican support to remove him even if they invoked the 25th amendment.  They've made that abundantly clear the last four years.

42 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Is this some kind of tit-for-tat logic? Like it was fine for armed Trump supporters to storm the Michigan capital, and others to try to organize kidnapping the governor of that state.

All these malignant violent acts lead back to one agitator in the oval office that either stirs up violence, or meets social unrest and calls for justice with indifference and disdain missing every opportunity to lead in a way that diffuses violence. He needs to go and never step foot in politics again.

What is so hard here.  Both these things are true:

Anyone that was not allowed into the Capitol or resisted police trying to hold them back should be charged.  All of them.  The woman who got shot died.  So to that jack **s Michael Rappaport or whoever or whatever he is....he good now?  

This is tragic all around.  Awful.  

My "team" won't tolerate creating our own autonomous zones in your downtown metro area or destroying public or private property.  Trump is correct the election was "stolen."  How he has responded to it has been all wrong.  But his supporters out there today don't look at like "poor him" or "we love you dear leader please never leave us!!"  Thats where the disconnect is happening the TDS has so badly destroyed the other half of this country.  

The election was "stolen" from THEM.  Not Trump.  Its their points of view, stances, beliefs, positions, and worldview that has been not only stolen but now its flat out suppressed.  And what did they do wrong?  They hate DC and love Trump. Thats their sin.  

And for anyone that defended any violence circa May 23 to Aug 31 or said "it's just bricks" really needs to sit this one out.  Because that's the problem. 

And you know who that is? 

NBC

CBS

ABC

CNN

MSNBC

The NY Times

WaPo

Hollywood 

That's my point.  Like you I don't want to see this.  Ever.  But as long as this is going to be the playing field it's going to get bad.  Why?  Because when 1 party has full protection from everything things do not end well.  And half the country believes this.    

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You won't get enough Republican support to remove him even if they invoked the 25th amendment.  They've made that abundantly clear the last four years.

Probably not, but after everything that happened today and Trump's response I think it's possible. Republicans have nothing to gain from this crap going on.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What is so hard here.  Both these things are true:

Anyone that was not allowed into the Capitol or resisted police trying to hold them back should be charged.  All of them.  The woman who got shot died.  So to that jack **s Michael Rappaport or whoever or whatever he is....he good now?  

This is tragic all around.  Awful.  

My "team" won't tolerate creating our own autonomous zones in your downtown metro area or destroying public or private property.  Trump is correct the election was "stolen."  How he has responded to it has been all wrong.  But his supporters out there today don't look at like "poor him" or "we love you dear leader please never leave us!!"  Thats where the disconnect is happening the TDS has so badly destroyed the other half of this country.  

The election was "stolen" from THEM.  Not Trump.  Its their points of view, stances, beliefs, positions, and worldview that has been not only stolen but now its flat out suppressed.  And what did they do wrong?  They hate DC and love Trump.   Thats their sin.  

Anyone that defended any violence circa May 23 to Aug 31 or said it's just bricks really needs to sit this one out.  Because that's the problem. 

And you know who that is? 

NBC

CBS

ABC

CNN

MSNBC

The NY Times

WaPo

Hollywood 

And that's my point.  Like you I don't want to see this.  Ever.  But as long as this is going to be the playing field it's going to get bad.  Why?  Because when 1 party has full protection from everything things do not end well.  And half the country believes this.    

The election wasn’t stolen - sorry you fell for the fake news and illusion that it was. If Trump had any evidence do you think he would have Rudy running around this country planting the seeds of doubt?

And here we go again - blaming everyone else but the source - where did the Party of Personal Responsibility go?