trump supporters

Literally no different that what happened over the Summer on the liberal side.  Our country is full of a bunch of petulant children who go full on tantrum at the very mention that their way may not be right.

I want no part of the republican or democratic party ever again.   Each side stirs up this crap by pandering to fringe lunatics and I am done with it.  Going to go back to raising my family.  Taking care of my house and land and ignoring this garbage.  May God have mercy on them.

• Like (+1) 5

Trump's called these people destroying our capital "Very special" 

It fits...

4 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Literally no different that what happened over the Summer on the liberal side.  Our country is full of a bunch of petulant children who go full on tantrum at the very mention that their way may not be right.

I want no part of the republican or democratic party ever again.   Each side stirs up this crap by pandering to fringe lunatics and I am done with it.  Going to go back to raising my family.  Taking care of my house and land and ignoring this garbage.  May God have mercy on them.

Wrong.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Now Trump is asking for peace after all the damage was done, all the while he lies to everyone face. 

He is the face of evil.

I was in the other room, so maybe I didn't get this completely right. But I heard Trump say something to the effect of "we have never lived in a time like this. We will not let them take this from us."

So assuming he's referring to the election, he's straight up inciting all of this like he has throughout his term.

He needs to be put down.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yeah cuz our current system is working so well, thanks for the six hundo unkie sam. 

Bezos doesn't pay a penny in taxes and boeing gets 50 billion. But hey! Heres a handful of beans for all you little people. That oughta keep ya going til the spring 

Our system? You want a change of government? 

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No, this is an attempt to take away the will of the people. Very different 

Just now, Motorin' said:

I support rounding up all of these Trump supporters into trailer park camps. We can call it Trumpville. 

Dumbfukastan 

Just now, Motorin' said:

I support rounding up all of these Trump supporters into trailer park camps. We can call it Trumpville. 

We just give Trump another celebrity show and just play it 24 hours a day, it will keep them infront of the TV and out of everyone's way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I was in the other room, so maybe I didn't get this completely right. But I heard Trump say something to the effect of "we have never lived in a time like this. We will not let them take this from us."

So assuming he's referring to the election, he's straight up inciting all of this like he has throughout his term.

He needs to be put down.

I’ll help you out here.  You mean the 25th Amendment.  It’s time.  Enough is enough. 

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

We just give Trump another celebrity show and just play it 24 hours a day, it will keep them infront of the TV and out of everyone's way.

I think we’re underestimating how bad today is for Trump.  He’s not getting a TV show.  He’s toxic.  We’ll realize it in a few days or weeks or months.  But he’s a political OJ right now.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’ll help you out here.  You mean the 25th Amendment.  It’s time.  Enough is enough. 

I think we’re underestimating how bad today is for Trump.  He’s not getting a TV show.  He’s toxic.  We’ll realize it in a few days or weeks or months.  But he’s a political OJ right now.  

I think you missed how half the country doesn't care anymore about what the other half's version of "toxic" is.  

I can't imagine why they feel that way.  

This is only going to get worse 

The Republic as you know it (and libs here fake claim to love) died the minute 15 days became till we say so ......and the deliberate Maoist revolution cheered on by the media over the summer of quarantine finished it off.    

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I hope you are right. Can’t see Ted Cruz coming out of this unscathed. His speech today was just an insult to the intelligence of anyone with a brain. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Towards Democracy?

That's garbage.  It's towards the "narrative control" in this country.  

You've heard fake news for 4 years now.  Rather then show us they aren't they doubled down and got Silicon Valley on board.  

I can't imagine why these people feel silenced or shut out.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Towards Democracy?

That's garbage.  It's towards the "narrative control" in this country.  

You've heard fake news for 4 years now.  Rather then show us they aren't they doubled down and got Silicon Valley on board.  

I can't imagine why these people feel silenced or shut out.  

image.thumb.jpeg.6f8c4be2f566ed9c51040af0d6517b07.jpeg