Post Season NFL Power Rankings

HOUSE

Buffalo Bills

Previous rank: No. 2

The Bills are a rampaging wrecking crew right now. Josh Allen threw three more touchdown passes in a two-quarter cameo, and Isaiah McKenzie went off for three touchdowns of his own in a 56-26 destruction of the Dolphins in Orchard Park. Those 56 points are the second-most in a game in franchise history. We're no longer surprised when Buffalo dominates an opponent, but this was a Miami team that entered Sunday with a chance to advance to the postseason. For the Bills to crush an opponent that had that much to play for tells you something about them: These are bad men with ill intentions on the field. They are scared of no team, including the defending champions they hope to meet in a few weeks.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-bucs-streaking-into-playoffs

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, on the flipside, Sporting News has us fifth behind GB, New Orleans and Tampa.  Also says the Ravens are the hottest team in the league since they've won 5 games in a row (nevermind that we've won 6 straight, or that 4 of the wins in the Ravens current 5 game streak came against opponents with a combined record of 17-46).

53 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Well, on the flipside, Sporting News has us fifth behind GB, New Orleans and Tampa.  Also says the Ravens are the hottest team in the league since they've won 5 games in a row (nevermind that we've won 6 straight, or that 4 of the wins in the Ravens current 5 game streak came against opponents with a combined record of 17-46).

I’m canceling my subscription. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Buffalo Bills

Previous rank: No. 2

The Bills are a rampaging wrecking crew right now. Josh Allen threw three more touchdown passes in a two-quarter cameo, and Isaiah McKenzie went off for three touchdowns of his own in a 56-26 destruction of the Dolphins in Orchard Park. Those 56 points are the second-most in a game in franchise history. We're no longer surprised when Buffalo dominates an opponent, but this was a Miami team that entered Sunday with a chance to advance to the postseason. For the Bills to crush an opponent that had that much to play for tells you something about them: These are bad men with ill intentions on the field. They are scared of no team, including the defending champions they hope to meet in a few weeks.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-bucs-streaking-into-playoffs

That has to be one of the most awesome descriptions of a Bills team I think I’ve ever read.

• Like (+1) 1