2020 - 2021 records set by Josh Allen and the Bills. Regular and Post Season

On 12/30/2020 at 10:42 AM, streetkings01 said:

I hate to say it but this is proof that Mr. Wilson(RIP) was holding this team back. Bad ownership will always keep a team down, we experienced it for 20+ seasons. It took the Pegulas in 6 years of owning this team to appear in its 3rd playoffs appearance.

Correct.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/1/3/22211947/buffalo-bills-sweep-afc-east-for-first-time-ever-en-route-to-13-3-record

Buffalo Bills sweep AFC East for first time ever en route to 13-3 record

The Bills put their stamp on the AFC East title. 

By Matt Warren  Jan 3, 2021, 4:46pm EST 

Miami has allowed just 20 touchdown passes this season and 7 of those 20 have came from Josh Allen?

Josh Allen’s final regular season stats:

396-572 (69.2%) 4544 yds, 37 TDs, 10 INTs
102 rushes, 412 yards (4.0 per carry), 8 TDs, 1 TD receiving

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/30/2020 at 10:42 AM, streetkings01 said:

I hate to say it but this is proof that Mr. Wilson(RIP) was holding this team back. Bad ownership will always keep a team down, we experienced it for 20+ seasons. It took the Pegulas in 6 years of owning this team to appear in its 3rd playoffs appearance.

But he kept the team in Buffalo!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Miami has allowed just 20 touchdown passes this season and 7 of those 20 have came from Josh Allen?

Josh Allen’s final regular season stats:

396-572 (69.2%) 4544 yds, 37 TDs, 10 INTs
102 rushes, 412 yards (4.0 per carry), 8 TDs, 1 TD receiving

I mean he is there daddy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

But he kept the team in Buffalo!!!

And I’m grateful for that, but if he was still running this team we’d still be staring the drought in the face. Russ Brandon would probably still be here along with the same bean counters and yes men that gave us 1 winning season since 2000 under Ralph’s ownership.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen Eats the Dolphins’ Souls: The last three years included enough bad Josh Allen takes to power a mid-sized city, but there’s a special category for those who as recently as two months ago argued Tua Tagovailoa, not Allen, was the AFC East’s best young quarterback.

source 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/03/week-17-takeaways-browns-playoffs-tua-meltdown-in-buffalo-giants-bumble-past-dallas

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Josh Allen Eats the Dolphins’ Souls: The last three years included enough bad Josh Allen takes to power a mid-sized city, but there’s a special category for those who as recently as two months ago argued Tua Tagovailoa, not Allen, was the AFC East’s best young quarterback.

source 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/03/week-17-takeaways-browns-playoffs-tua-meltdown-in-buffalo-giants-bumble-past-dallas

Next one is pretty good too.

Isaiah McKenzie Goes Wild: Three touchdowns in a seven-minute span during the second quarter—two receptions and an 84-yard punt return. What became clear on Sunday: The best team in the AFC East is the Buffalo Bills. The second-best team is the Buffalo Bills’ backups.

• Like (+1) 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but along with points scored, doesn't this 2020 squad now own the team record for most total yards offense in a season? The 1991 K-Gun  posted 6252 yards.  This 2020 group had 5888 yards going into today.  With another 455 today, the new mark should be 6343.  Another team record, right?!

7 hours ago, butch rolle said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but along with points scored, doesn't this 2020 squad now own the team record for most total yards offense in a season? The 1991 K-Gun  posted 6252 yards.  This 2020 group had 5888 yards going into today.  With another 455 today, the new mark should be 6343.  Another team record, right?!

Possibly.  Bills Twitter didn't mention it.